King Abdullah's working visit to Britain & the United States: May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rania is going too?
would be intersting to see if she go and what kind of events she will attend if she go.

11 May, 2011, King & Queen leave for Britain

Petra article

Do you think the Queen will also visit the States as the article only mentions the King? Well, I guess we have to wait and see, it's most likely she will have an event or two in the States.

King, Queen arrive in London
Petra article

Last edited:
Do you think the Queen will also visit the States as the article only mentions the King? Well, I guess we have to wait and see, it's most likely she will have an event or two in the States.

King, Queen arrive in London
Petra article
You're right - nothing is certain and we have to wait as time will tell. But I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to take a private trip.

king had a meeting with Mr Cameron but QRania didn't attend.
maybe she will meet Mrs Cameron later.

PM meets King Abdullah II of Jordan
Read here

Jordan's King Abdullah in talks with British prime minister over Libya, Middle East peace
Read here

Nothing about QR?!

Her trip to London could've been private. We might just as well wait if there is any events in the States.

King starts U.S. working visit
Petra article

Petra article does not mention the Queen. Could it be she just accompanied the King the London or do they sometimes not mention her?:ermm:

Queen is not mentioned in the king trip to US there is no sign she is going so i suppose she is not going and she will stay in London.

WASHINGTON - MAY 16: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (R) and King Abdullah II of Jordan (L) about to make opening statements to the press prior to their meeting May 16, 2011 at the State Department in Washington, DC. King Abdullah II is on a visit in Washington and he will meet with President Barack Obama at the White House on Tuesday.

daylife pictures

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

King meets media, political leaders at Brookings Institute
...The King was speaking at a session with U.S. media and political leaders and intellectuals at Brookings Institute, where he urged more international efforts to breathe life into the peace process and bring about the two-state formula...
Petra article ** Picture
Is that Princess Aisha in the picure on the King's left?

King meets representatives of Jewish American organization
...The King explained that unresolved, the Palestinian-Israeli conflict will escalate regional tension and negatively affect the future of its peoples...
Petra article ** Picture

H. Clinton, Jordan's king meet
UPI.com article
** Petra picture

King meets U.S. Defence Secretary, EU foreign policy chief
Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King meets U.S. Defence Secretary, EU foreign policy chief

King meets Arab, Islamic organizations in U.S.
Petra article

Last edited:
King meets media, political leaders at Brookings Institute
...The King was speaking at a session with U.S. media and political leaders and intellectuals at Brookings Institute, where he urged more international efforts to breathe life into the peace process and bring about the two-state formula...
Petra article ** Picture
Is that Princess Aisha in the picure on the King's left?

King meets representatives of Jewish American organization
...The King explained that unresolved, the Palestinian-Israeli conflict will escalate regional tension and negatively affect the future of its peoples...
Petra article ** Picture

H. Clinton, Jordan's king meet
UPI.com article
** Petra picture

King meets U.S. Defence Secretary, EU foreign policy chief
Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King meets U.S. Defence Secretary, EU foreign policy chief

King meets Arab, Islamic organizations in U.S.
Petra article
is that Princess aicha in the first pic?
she looks great nice to see her with the king in this trip.

yes i think that Kelly.
usually its Prince Feisal but i guess he was not home.

yes i think that Kelly.
usually its Prince Feisal but i guess he was not home.

Prince Feisal was in Lausanne for meetings with the International Olympic Committee, he also spoke at the UN conference on Sports for Peace and Development in Geneva:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom