King Abdullah's visit to Mexico & the USA: February 6-14, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Royal court :
@RHCJO: Breaking News:His Majesty King Abdullah II to hold a summit meeting with #US president @BarackObama on February 14 in California #JO #Jordan

@RHCJO: Breaking News:His Majesty King Abdullah II to hold a summit meeting with #US president @BarackObama on February 14 in California #JO #Jordan

@RHCJO: Both leaders will also be consulting & coordinating stands on developments in Middle East region including the peace process & Syrian crises
Royal court twitter .. Feb 4th:

@RHCJO: His Majesty King Abdullah II departs to #US and #Mexico for a working visit [Video]#Jordan #JO
The king will start from Mexico...
Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King leaves for Mexico

Last edited by a moderator:
Royal court tweets:
@RHCJO: Photo: Official welcoming ceremony for His Majesty King Abdullah II in the Mexican Presidential Palace @PresidenciaMX http://t.co/0ChWG3sxyN
@RHCJO: Happening now:His Majesty King Abdullah II& President Enrique Pena attend a ceremony to witness the signing of agreements between both govts
@RHCJO: Happening Now: Working Lunch Hosted by President Enrique Pena Nieto in honor of His Majesty King Abdullah II & accompanying delegation #JO
@RHCJO: Press statement for His Majesty King Abdullah II following meeting with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto #JO #Jordan #Mexico
@RHCJO: HMKAII: I thank you Mr.President, along with the Gov’t & people of #Mexico for your warm welcome and hospitality #JO #Jordan @PresidenciaMX
@RHCJO: HMKAII:This visit affirms our eagerness to build the friendship, understanding and cooperation between our two countries #JO #Mexico #Jordan
@RHCJO: HMKAII:#JO’s stability geo-strategic location competitive advantages&free-trade agreements offer #Mexico a strategic gateway to MENA markets
@RHCJO: HMKAII: On the political level our talks today underscore our agreement on the centrality of the Arab-Israeli peace process #JO #Jordan
@RHCJO: HMKAII:…where a lasting solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is only way to achieving security & stability in the region #JO #Jordan
@RHCJO: HMKAII:Today’s meeting has allowed us to amplify the international call for a political solution to the #Syria crisis #Mexico #Jordan #JO
@RHCJO: HMKAII:Finally I thank you for ur hospitality&for the cordial open atmosphere you have created to make our visit both fruitful&productive

A helicopter transporting Jordanian King Abdullah II has made an emergency landing in Mexico’s Gulf Coast state of Veracruz.
PressTV - Jordan king copter emergency lands in Mexico
Associated Press VERACRUZ, Mexico: A Mexican
official says a helicopter
carrying King Abdullah II of
Jordan had to make an
emergency landing in the Gulf
Coast state of Veracruz because of bad weather.

The Daily Star - Mobile Edition :: News :: Middle East :: Helicopter carrying Jordan's king hits bad weather

:previous:
AMMAN — His Majesty King Abdullah's visit to Mexico and the US is "going according to schedule", the Royal Court said on Saturday, dismissing as “false” news reports claiming that the helicopter carrying His Majesty made an emergency landing while in Mexico.
King

HM arrives to the US... CP Hussein's instagram.
instagram.com/p/kPVReWmIUK/#

@RHCJO: Photo: His Majesty King Abdullah II meets representatives of #US #Arab and #Muslim Groups #JO #Jordan http://t.co/3PE2kOTMoL
http://flic.kr/p/jXgcLe
http://flic.kr/p/jXi1Y9

King & crown prince meeting with Kerry.
Bilateral talks and latest developments in the region was the focus of the meeting between His Majesty and U.S Secy.of State John Kerry #jo#jordan#Abdullah_II#US_Visit#st
Instagram

A little on the job training for CP Hussein is a great idea IMO.

i've saw pics of the King helicopter accident it was freaking scary glad he is Ok.
it's Great to see Prince Hussein in the US engagements:)

Thanks GOD that HM is fine. I saw the pics too, but the RHC had denied the whole story !! I dont know why?

Thanks GOD that HM is fine. I saw the pics too, but the RHC had denied the whole story !! I dont know why?
they did denied the story even with those pics around the net:ohmy: intersting!!!!
but I guess it's Arabic habitude to deny sush accident:D

As per them Shrifia, there was no emergency landing .. The plane changed its direction due to bad weather condition then.
Let us wait for some time . Maybe they'll decide to talk about it either KA II himself or the royal court.

According to Petra KA returned back from London where he held talks UK PM . Maybe he met QR there...

Back
Top Bottom