King Abdullah's visit to Algeria, U.S & UK

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the king is due to be in London towards the weekend. Anyone has any idea whether Rania will join him and whether they will be attending Prince Charles' birthday celebrations this weekend?

I saw the arrival on TV. p.Ali there was great. the Algerian president saluted ali warmly the king whispered in the president's ear sth about Ali perhaps about his algerian wife or her dad.ali was happy

I saw the arrival on TV. p.Ali there was great. the Algerian president saluted ali warmly the king whispered in the president's ear sth about Ali perhaps about his algerian wife or her dad.ali was happy

i saw that too, he was so cute, i watched all the news he looked great. i wonder if rym is travelling with P. Ali

P.Rym is here in Jordan she opened a film festival.

both the king and queen are in London now. Presumably this means they will be attending the Queen's state banquet this evening for Prince Charles' 60th birthday

Kings reach across religious divide

by Haroon Siddiqqui
Nov 13, 2008

There are two important Abdullahs in the Arab world – one is the king of Saudi Arabia and the other of Jordan. Both are orchestrating two unprecedented interfaith dialogues.
One of those historic initiatives is taking place at the United Nations in New York and ends tonight.
The two kings are conducting the outreach separately, for their own reasons. The more significant point is that they are. The dialogue across the religious divides is the first since 9/11 – indeed, the first ever on such a global scale ...

http://www.thestar.com/Atkinson/article/535851

both the king and queen are in London now. Presumably this means they will be attending the Queen's state banquet this evening for Prince Charles' 60th birthday

dose prince Ali and princess Rym with them??

no idea but I heard that Princess Mona will be attending so presumably she is going with them to Charles' dinner.

anyone got a better picture of the couple at Prince Charles' birthday?

Thanks Jordan. Seams like Rania wears a new dress.

thanks jordan:flowers:
i like Rania hair,i would love to see more photos from the reception:)

I hope that too .... i loved QRs hair & her earings .... she is always great

from rexfeatures you can see prince Hassan and his wife attending also. P. Muna is in Jordan she visited king Hussein Tomb.

Rania doesn't seem very cheerful, does she?

no, the king also seems angry

Back
Top Bottom