King Abdullah's Birthday: 2002-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Rania´s Tweet
Here’s wishing many happy returns to my King, husband, best friend, confidant, #HappyBirthday, Your Majesty! #JO

This picture very simple , but i know is very cool now in jordan & is winter , why they wear short sleeve ?

yes right jordan now very cold I notice that too , but maybe his palace full in Heaters that’s why :lol: hahaha

Loved Queen Rania's tweet, thanks for posting!

Thanks so much for the video, Burzg! Please, forgive my ignorance but I am curious and I have some questions... It is a typical Jordanian dance, isn't it? I think I saw in another video you posted King Hussein and a teenage Hamzah dancing this... Which is the name? The only thing I understand from the song is Urdun (Al-Urdun is the Arabic name for Jordan, am I right?) I like it! Thank you! Burzg, you will become our official ambassador of Jordanian culture! :flowers: ;)

There is prince Faisal who is the king's brother and prince Rashid who is his cousin :D

Jan 30 ,2012 Queen Rania
V. special day. My youngest turns 7 & His Majesty 50! One life full of potential, the other full of accomplishments.

Queen Rania's tweet for HM & prince Hashem <3
@QueenRania: كل عام وسيدنا أبو حسين مليكي وتاج راسي - وابني وحبيبي الأمير هاشم بخير. العمر كله إن شاء الله Twitter / QueenRania:.
@QueenRania: To my King and my little prince – Happy Birthday!
Lovely pic for the father & son .. Happy birthday !!!

Last edited:
Thank you Rossina I hope this year we can see any pic from Hashem´s birthday party as in previous years

nice video! who is that girl next to the king at 3:05?

btw, is there a guestlist of king's celebration event?
She´s Queen Rania:lol:

No the celebration is a small ceremony usually only attend Queen Rania and some member of the Royal Family, as Prince Faisal, Princess Muna...

salma said:
She´s Queen Rania:lol:

No the celebration is a small ceremony usually only attend Queen Rania and some member of the Royal Family, as Prince Faisal, Princess Muna...

where is the video??

Thank you Rossina I like the new portrait of Hashem and the King.

Back
Top Bottom