King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Current Events Part 23

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Current Events Part 23.

The previous thread can be found http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f103/king-abdullah-queen-rania-current-events-part-22-a-11926-10.html

Before posting, please keep the following in mind:
  • As of November 1, 2006, our Photo Posting Rules require that photos may only be posted directly to The Royal Forums if you have written permission from the copyright holder or if you took the photo yourself.
  • Further questions, including those on how to post pictures, are answered in our Member FAQs.
  • Please take a few moments to browse through our Community Rules.
  • Post only 20% or less of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it.
  • Stay on topic; while it can be tempting, please avoid discussions of an overtly political nature.
  • Be civil and respectful, even when you disagree.
Happy posting!

Royal Family of Jordan Moderating Team
Avalon, Humera, Zonk

Visite de la reine de Jordanie à l'Unesco: Video (from yahoo France)

Great vidio ... thank you asturiana

I read the girl is her assistant not her sister.:ermm:

jordan said:
queen rania with her sister in Paris, France on April 3, 2007 :flowers:

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet
Her sister :excl: .... how do you know that jordan ?
I saw a pic for her sister before but i dont know where..... she is not that woman ...

Last edited:
Thank you for all the photos. The jacket Rania was wearing during her shopping trip was gorgeous.

News
Paris, April 2 (Petra)-- In her efforts to promote early childhood education and care, Her Majesty Queen Rania Al-Abdullah attended a signing ceremony between the Jordan River Foundation (JRF),

Queen Rania attends Night of Jordanian Treasures, meets with UNESCO Goodwill Ambassadors
News

I like her Night of Jordanian Treasures dress. She does not often wear skirts which show her kness - she has great legs! and such sexy shoes.

Could you please post the video from oxford, I don't think I've already watched it.

The woman with the Queen is her personal assistant. She's always seen with Rania on shopping trips.

Jordanian treasures showcased in Paris

AMMAN (JT) — Her Majesty Queen Rania on Tuesday acted as patron at “The Night of Jordanian Treasures” in Paris, and met with several UNESCO Goodwill Ambassadors on the occasion of their annual meeting.
. . .
Also on Tuesday, Queen Rania attended a signing ceremony between the JRF and UNESCO, as well as a JRF fundraiser, in Paris.
Under the memorandum of understanding, which seeks to advance early educational practices in the Kingdom, JRF and UNESCO committed to kickstart an initiative to identify projects in the area of child protection, reinforce teacher training and school management, and enhance curricula in formal and nonformal education.
. . .
Her Majesty also attended a JRF fundraising dinner, the proceeds of which will go to the foundation’s Safe Schools Project, a national initiative that seeks to turn schools into safer environments for learning by raising awareness about abuse and child rights, with a special focus on protection, self-expression and participation, and developing school rules and policies that reflect these rights. Jordan Times

Last edited:
Queen Rania in Pakistan?

Queen Rania likely to attend conference

KARACHI: Jordan’s Queen Rania will be a special guest at the ‘Women Leadership Conference’ to be held on May 25 and 26 in collaboration with the provincial government, said Sindh Labour, Transport, Industries and Commerce Minister Muhammad Adil Siddiqi at a press conference Friday. Daily Times

AMMAN, Jordan: Jordan's King Abdullah II has summoned Parliament to convene for a special session to vote on bills that include a nuclear energy draft law.
LINK

Chinese President Hu Jintao and Jordanian King Abdullah II exchanged congratulatory messages Saturday on the 30th anniversary of establishing diplomatic ties between the two countries.
LINK

Little_star said:
Thank you for all the photos. The jacket Rania was wearing during her shopping trip was gorgeous.

Agreed - i like the Black dress she wore for her speech. Very nice.

A carpet for the queen

In January last year, brand Divinas, which makes handicraft out of banana tree fibre, made an unexpected sale: a 100-square-metre carpet, weighing about 350 kilograms, to queen Rania, of Jordan. The deal was made soon after the company participation in fair Maison et Object, in France.

. . . According to Regiane, apart from the different material - banana-tree fibre -, queen Rania was also enchanted by the design and by the social project that is behind the product. Divinas was an economic and environmental solution to a group of small artisans from the Ribeira Valley. "The region is very poor, and lives practically off banana. As Brazil is facing the competition of countries like Ecuador for exports, the workers have been facing difficulties. With handicraft, they managed to improve income, and now make around 1,000 Brazilian reais (US$ 500) per month, and can also have financial stability," stated the businesswoman.

Regarding the environmentally responsible characteristic, the work out of banana fibre makes use of material that would become garbage as, after the bananas are picked, the trees have to be knocked down. "A tree does not yield a second harvest, the banana tree has to be cut, and that is where we come in, we use the fibre to make our products," explained Regiane. Brazil-Arab News Agency

Oh my goodness, is it just me or does Rania's upper lip look like she's been stung by a bee hive???? It looks aweful!!

I'm talking about her latest pictures in Paris at the UNESCO event.
That's too bad that she's doing this to her face. Her lips were beautiful before, now they just look so fake!

I wouldn't worry too much as I doubt the look is permanent. You can tell from this picture, and this one, that Rania has simply drawn with the lip liner outside the outline of her lips (common trick for making lips appear fuller), plus she's using a very shiny gloss for a pouty look.

interesting article about a former chef of the King and Queen, please ignore the obvious misspelling of KA's name

King of Jordan loses out to Los Cristianos

. . . The immediate runaway success of Caracole is undoubtedly due to the return of one of the island’s most celebrated chefs.
Austrian master-chef Armin Hainz recently arrived in Tenerife after 20 months as the personal chef to King Abdhulla and Queen Rainia of Jordan.

“it was work which took me all around the world and gave me some of the most unforgettable experiences of my life,” said the revered gourmet chef, “once it was offered it was something I could not turn down,” he added.

“But my heart was always still here in Tenerife and I longed to open a new restaurant here for all the time I worked in Amman and elsewhere with Abdhulla and Rania. tenerifenews

Israel must quit Arab land to co-exist: king

AMMAN - Jordan’s King Abdullah II urged Israel to end its occupation of Arab land to guarantee peaceful co-existence with the world’s Muslims and warned against a hasty US troop pullout from Iraq, in an interview with AFP on Tuesday.
“Israel, the European states and the United States should realise that the Palestinian issue does not only concern the Palestinians but also has the sympathy of all Muslims from Indonesia to the Maghreb states,” he said. Khaleej Times

King Arrives in Paris</STRONG>

News

jordan royal tour

When I finished watching the royal tour I was amazed by king Abdullah, he is so simple that you forget that this man is the king of Jordan. I think he is the first king or leader did something like that he is so smart to view his country like that. I respect his work.:flowers:

God I love that black dress she's wearing at the Unesco event with the sort of puff ball sleeves. Not so sure about the lip liner though - makes her lips look odd.

Never been too keen on lip liner any way if applied too harshly in the wrong place.

King returns home after visit to France
News
King condemns terrorist blasts in Algeria
News

Humera said:
I wouldn't worry too much as I doubt the look is permanent. You can tell from this picture, and this one, that Rania has simply drawn with the lip liner outside the outline of her lips (common trick for making lips appear fuller), plus she's using a very shiny gloss for a pouty look.

Still don't understand why she would want to look like that! She just seems to be trying so hard sometimes. It just makes her look like she really cares about what other people are saying about her, and she shouldn't you know what I mean. It seems a little insecure to over do it like that. But, that's just my humble opinion.

niki said:
Still don't understand why she would want to look like that! She just seems to be trying so hard sometimes. It just makes her look like she really cares about what other people are saying about her, and she shouldn't you know what I mean. It seems a little insecure to over do it like that. But, that's just my humble opinion.

I see what you mean, its something you would see alot in the Arab world. Many women in the Arab world wear lip liner like that, its not nice but thats how they like it :flowers: very common mistake which should be avoided.
besides that, she looked nice at the unesco jordanin night event. why didnt she go to Paris along with King Abdullah? it wouldve ben great to see her with President chirac & his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom