King Abdullah: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jordanians mark 11th anniversary of His Majesty King Abdullah II's accession to the throne.
ImageShack -

:previous: Thank you for the reminder Salma. In fact, tomorrow is the 11th death anniversary of K.Hussein - May he rest in peace!

K.Abdullah has been a great monarch so far. I wish him many more years to come!:flowers:

King Abdullah was a cute baby thanks Reeda

Yes u r right salma ... i love this pic:)
U r welcome :)

:previous: I didn't know K.Abdullah and the President of France, N.Sarkozy, had such a warm relationship. A picture is worth a thousand words - is that what they say? ;)

:previous: I didn't know K.Abdullah and the President of France, N.Sarkozy, had such a warm relationship. A picture is worth a thousand words - is that what they say? ;)

Yes they have nice relation, King and Queen spent their summer holidays with them last year and in 2009

:bang: Oh, you're right!! Now I remembered those photos of Rania and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy with summer dresses etc. I guess they spent a lot of time together last summer. Thanks for reminding me! :flowers:

Thanks Reeda I like the 1st pic, was taken in his old palace.

old Pictures for king Abdullah in jordan rally
Al-Rai

His Majesty King Abdullah II, King of The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and Deputy Secretary Armitage.
Armitage International, L.C. :: Photos

King AbdullahII, King of the Kingdom of Jordan, greets the Chief of Staff of the Army Gen. George W. Casey Jr. at his office in Amman, Jordan, April 26, 2010. The King and Casey spoke about the military to military relationships between Jordan and the U.S.
King of Jordan

Back
Top Bottom