King Abdullah and Queen Rania Picture thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
QRania is wearing a very pretty thoub in this photo,she looks great.
i see Prince Al walid of Arabic Saudi with them in the photo,what was the event?

She usually wears a traditional clothes during Independence Day and King´s birthday.

She usually wears a traditional clothes during Independence Day and King´s birthday.

Thanks for replying, Salma :flowers: I had noticed that QR doesn't prefer traditional dresses, but I'm quite surprised she wears such dresses only twice a year. I thought she was "obliged" to wear them more often, you know, to satisfy her people ;)

She is also wearing thoubs sometimes when she is visiting rural areas in Jordan.

Too Veram. She wore many thoubs during her first years as Queen, but not she wears western clothes.

Thanks for replying, Salma :flowers: I had noticed that QR doesn't prefer traditional dresses, but I'm quite surprised she wears such dresses only twice a year. I thought she was "obliged" to wear them more often, you know, to satisfy her people ;)

Well I´d like see her wearing thoubs more usually.

Last edited:
Her dress was silver, not white. Moreover the visit took place Castel Gandolfo not the Vatican so she was not required to wear black.

She has visited the Pope twice at the Vatican and each time wore black, as per the protocol.

Her dress was silver, not white.

The dress in the picture looks white to me. I checked an online Catholic source, and wearing white during an audience with the pope is considered in bad taste.

Moreover the visit took place Castel Gandolfo not the Vatican so she was not required to wear black.

I doubt there's a distinction when it's his turf.

There is a distinction between the Vatican as the official papal residence and other places (concerning papal protocol).
And a non-Christian is of course free to wear that he/she wants meeting the pope.

The dress in the picture looks white to me. I checked an online Catholic source, and wearing white during an audience with the pope is considered in bad taste.
Only if that audience takes place in the Vatican would a white outfit be unacceptable. This one didn't so Rania's silver ensemble was perfectly fine.

Adamari said:
I doubt there's a distinction when it's his turf.
Then I would suggest that you look into the protocol as the only time Rania must wear black is when visiting the Vatican.

They do look a couple in love with eachother, don't they?

They do look a couple in love with eachother, don't they?
I personally think they're made for each other and their destiny was to meet.
They're a perfect marriage IMO. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom