Is Rania Popular in Jordan?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While I agree that Jordan must have a relationship with the US in order to influence US policy, this has not occurred and most likely will not; it occurs, rather, the other way around with the US influencing Jordanian domestic and foreign policy.

It IS difficult for Abdullah, I think, to maintain this relationship as it is for any leader who tries to become close to the Americans (Blair, for example). But that is Bush's fault - not Abdullah's!!

With regards to the orginal topic, I have Jordanian firends who like her, some who don't. It's their opinion

"My point was and remains - if she wants to be noted for her work she may need to downplay her appearance, especially when she is engaged in activities related to her causes. There are many opportunities for royals to be dressed for show. Most royals are very well dressed but the clothes do not take centerstage."
Who cares what she wears to a public appearance. If she chooses to wear a Armarni suit she can and should. I've never seen any other Royal woman, apart from Rania get savaged ot the degree Rania does, for what she wears.
The only people quite so interested in her clothing are her criticis, most of the people who actually been interested in the workd she does aren't bothered.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
No actually its not sad. You misunderstood what I meant. I didnt say the only way she could bring attention to her country was her wardrobe.
The coverage Im referring to was right after the death of King Hussein and after King Abdullah's enthronement. There were several reports and brief documentaries in the media about Jordan's new young King and Queen and their country. Through that coverage I learned about the problem of honour killings in Jordan, that QR had taken that issue on; about the political situation that Jordan found itself in being right in the middle of a volatile region. I remember the documentary Katie Couric did about Jordan, with the king and queen she went around the various sights in the country, including Petra, showing everyone what an ancient land their little kingdom was. From their palace KA and QR showed Katie how they could see the borders of Israel, Palestine and other ME nations right from their doorstep. And now I see what a perfect metaphor that was for how Jordan is surrounded by such instability. Until now many of us hadnt realized what an anamoly Jordan was in the ME, staying relatively peaceful and unscathed from all the violence that surrounds them. Now that violence is inside the country.

And then I saw KA and QR in the media once again, after September 11, 2001. They were the first in their region to visit the US after the attacks. I remember seeing Queen Rania on Larry King, on Oprah and other media, condemning the attacks and talking about Islam. It was so important and heartening to hear a prominent Muslim voice at that time when Muslims in the west and esp. the US were feeling so much under seige.
I have said this before, both KA and QR have a knack for speaking out and stepping up when very few do.
That is the point. There is a lot of substance out there for people to see, all they have to do is look for it instead of complaining about Rania's clothes. If someone chooses to focus only on the superficial and not the substantial, then thats their problem.

When a woman dresses to get attention for country or herself, because the only way she is getting attenion is by how she dresses not for what she stands for.Pardon me, but that sort of behavior is not only sad but degrading.(Iam not saying Rania is degrading;) )Once again,I applaud Rania for doing what she did right after 9/11 attacks, but does she expect a thank-you note?I know many well known successful muslim women, and none of them feel that they needed to wear a skirt and sleeves less top to fit in or send their messages across.As for focusing "only on the superficial and not the substantial," I will say what I have said before.Clothes do reflect ones inner self.

polop said:
When a woman dresses to get attention for country or herself, because the only way she is getting attenion is by how she dresses not for what she stands for.Pardon me, but that sort of behavior is not only sad but degrading.

No offense but that is an opinion, not a fact, even if it may seem that way to you.
Rania has never said she uses her clothes to get attention nor has the media.
Of all the examples I gave in my post, did I mention clothes even once?
Apparently its ok for the media to talk about other royal womens' clothes but when its Rania's clothes, its because she's seeking attention.
Its the same complaint some people had about Princess Diana.
Its quite typical for well-dressed, attractive women to become a sort of lightning rod for critics who seem determined to reduce them to nothing but their clothes. No intelligent, independent and confident woman wants to be perceived that way and Im sure neither does Rania. She dresses the way she does because it is her choice.

The issue of her clothes, like Little_star said, seems to concern Rania's critics the most who either dont like what she wears or dont like the fact that she looks good in it. When the media, infact, never gives it more significance than a passing mention in a magazine about the designers she likes or something of that sort.
Every single time I have seen QR on TV, it has been to talk about Islam, the political situation in her country and in the ME in general, the peace process, terrorism, issues involving women and children etc.
I am quite familiar with the media coverage on QR over the past years and while every once in a while you'll see an article (from the likes of Vogue, Vanity Fair, People etc) that'll mention her clothes (as with other royals), that is not indicative of the majority of the coverage. Ultimately most of the coverage is about the issues she's interested in, the causes she's involved in, and other things I mentioned above.

Again, no offense but your comment "does she expect a thank you note" is quite revealing to me. Did QR ask for a thank-you note?
She's doing her duty and what is expected of her. But what is wrong with people recognizing and praising that? I just dont understand those who look for the negative even in the best of intentions.

Last edited:
"I know many well known successful muslim women, and none of them feel that they needed to wear a skirt and sleeves less top to fit in or send their messages across.As for focusing "only on the superficial and not the substantial," I will say what I have said before.Clothes do reflect ones inner self."

Perhaps in your case they do, but my clothing usually reflects the temperature outside.
More importantly when has Rania ever said that by wearing a sleeveless top, to use your example she is "sending her message across" more effectively than any other muslim woman. More importantly there are millions of muslim women out there who dress in sleeveless tops, are they all superficial too?

~*~Humera~*~ said:
No offense but that is an opinion, not a fact, even if it may seem that way to you.
Apparently its ok for the media to talk about other royal womens' clothes but when its Rania's clothes, its because she's seeking attention.
Its quite typical for well-dressed, attractive women to become a sort of lightning rod for critics who seem determined to reduce them to nothing but their clothes. No intelligent, independent and confident woman wants to be perceived that way and Im sure neither does Rania. She dresses the way she does because it is her choice.

The issue of her clothes, like Little_star said, seems to concern Rania's critics the most who either dont like what she wears or dont like the fact that she looks good in it. When the media, infact, never gives it more significance than a passing mention in a magazine about the designers she likes or something of that sort.
Every single time I have seen QR on TV, it has been to talk about Islam, the political situation in her country and in the ME in general, the peace process, terrorism, issues involving women and children etc.
I am quite familiar with the media coverage on QR over the past years and while every once in a while you'll see an article (from the likes of Vogue, Vanity Fair, People etc) that'll mention her clothes (as with other royals), that is not indicative of the majority of the coverage. Ultimately most of the coverage is about the issues she's interested in, the causes she's involved in, and other things I mentioned above.

Again, no offense but your comment "does she expect a thank you note" is quite revealing to me. Did QR ask for a thank-you note?
She's doing her duty and what is expected of her. But what is wrong with people recognizing and praising that? I just dont understand those who look for the negative even in the best of intentions.

You're so right ,Humera. Rania's haters always try to look for reasons in order to denigrate her. There will be jealous women who don't like QR .

Last edited:
Let's not get into the jealousy thing. I think it's a tired argument. Just because someone does not like a particular royal person does not mean they are jealous. They may have their own reasons for not liking someone and I think jealousy is frankly, a cheap excuse to explain detractors.

If you dislike Rania for whatever reason, I am sure that there are more intelligent reasons than because you are jealous of her.

Just as if you like Rania, you like her for reasons beyond her nice wardrobe.

polop said:
When a woman dresses to get attention for country or herself, because the only way she is getting attenion is by how she dresses not for what she stands for.Pardon me, but that sort of behavior is not only sad but degrading.(Iam not saying Rania is degrading;) )Once again,I applaud Rania for doing what she did right after 9/11 attacks, but does she expect a thank-you note?

i would stand by your position in the hypothetical case rania didn't do anythign else before than using clothes for well-known designers and ignoring what's on in her country. but she actually doe s alot for jordan and for many other causes outside her country. with some royals you think they are doing their jobs so that they are not critisized. however, i don't feel this with rania. if she didn't want to go she could have skipped it and let the king go, but she was there, and not only once, but twice or more.

another thing, girls... think we need to get a little bit more chilled out. none of the oppinions we are giving is wrong, but none of them is right either and the other person may feel bad because of lots of people being against it in such way.

thats right, she didnt have to make multiple visits to the hospitals, one would've been what most people in her position would've and have done.
Just like she didnt have to go to the earthquake zone in Pakistan, or make the public service announcement for Unicef. She could've sat at home and made the appeal through the media like most other governments have done.
And these are just the most recent examples.
But I always think twice about whether I should mention something like this because I know I can expect comments like "does she expect a thank-you note?"
I mean for god's sake, if you dont like the woman or something she does, fine, but dont diminish a perfectly good gesture.

Alexandria said:
Let's not get into the jealousy thing. I think it's a tired argument. Just because someone does not like a particular royal person does not mean they are jealous. They may have their own reasons for not liking someone and I think jealousy is frankly, a cheap excuse to explain detractors.

If you dislike Rania for whatever reason, I am sure that there are more intelligent reasons than because you are jealous of her.

Just as if you like Rania, you like her for reasons beyond her nice wardrobe.

Amen, sister!

I think beauty and brains are a good thing to have. Especially in Rania's case.

~*~Humera~*~ said:

First of, I know it's an opinion.;) And why would Rania herself say that she uses her clothes to get attention??Are you saying Iam jealous of her???:eek:
There have been several posts where I actually liked what she wore, what she did, and where she did it.I believe the actual critic seems to be you Humera, with all due and respect.It's amazing how none of you point the times where I have appluded her.I am not a negative person, but it seems that how you wish to portray me.The media won't give Rania's clothing more than a mere glimps, because the "media's" priority is not saving Jordan's economy.By the way, what do you mean by "it" reveals something about you?No offense, but you hail Rania as the savior of Islam.I respect her, and what she did for muslims after 9/11, but the truth is, she was not the only one doing something, and if you look now, in most nations it hasn't even made a difference.

Little_star said:
"I know many well known successful muslim women, and none of them feel that they needed to wear a skirt and sleeves less top to fit in or send their messages across.As for focusing "only on the superficial and not the substantial," I will say what I have said before.Clothes do reflect ones inner self."

Perhaps in your case they do, but my clothing usually reflects the temperature outside.
More importantly when has Rania ever said that by wearing a sleeveless top, to use your example she is "sending her message across" more effectively than any other muslim woman. More importantly there are millions of muslim women out there who dress in sleeveless tops, are they all superficial too?

My clothing reflects the weather outside too.
Again, why would she say that she is sending her message across by wearing that sort of clothing.As you,along with other people, have said, "She is always talking about Islam..." etc. well then, if she's talking about it, she should obey what it says.She is trying to teach the world about Islam and it's belief, well then...
As much as you say it doesn't the fact it clothing does reflect innner self.In Islam, the whole reason for the woman to cover herself up, is to send a message across.If the weather outside really does influence what people wear,(and Iam not saying it doesn't) then how come President Bush doesn't show up in snow boats to press conferences?:cool: And, what is "are they superficial too suppose to mean??

polop said:
When a woman dresses to get attention for country or herself, because the only way she is getting attenion is by how she dresses not for what she stands for.Pardon me, but that sort of behavior is not only sad but degrading.(Iam not saying Rania is degrading;) )Once again,I applaud Rania for doing what she did right after 9/11 attacks, but does she expect a thank-you note?I know many well known successful muslim women, and none of them feel that they needed to wear a skirt and sleeves less top to fit in or send their messages across.As for focusing "only on the superficial and not the substantial," I will say what I have said before.Clothes do reflect ones inner self.

It's amazing how some cannot let this particular issue rest, wasn't there another thread that went thru this before -- and there were those who always would find something negative about QR to chat about, no matter the occasion or circumstance. An of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

An opinion, sure -- but must it always seem to be mostly tearing QR down (her clothes, face, hair, education, time spent with her family, public speaking engagements, on and on and on and on and on).

Apparently there is nothing she could ever do right for some people...

Unless, of course, she was dressed in sackcloth, rolling in dirt, carrying a machine gun on her back, crawling on the floor, had a patch on her eye and a wooden leg; is that right? Nothing short of complete public suffering, humiliation and debasement...

Why do you seem to hate the woman so much no matter what -- why does everything about her seem so offensive?

Do you know QR personally?

Just a question...no offense intended by asking.:confused:

Last edited:
nilah said:
You're so right ,Humera. Rania's haters always try to look for reasons in order to denigrate her. There will be jealous women who don't like QR .

Good point -- in the end no one will even remeber those critics at all either.

Lillia said:
It's amazing how some cannot let this particular issue rest, wasn't there another thread that went thru this before -- and there were those who always would find something negative about QR to chat about, no matter the occasion or circumstance. An of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

An opinion, sure -- but must it always seem to be mostly tearing QR down (her clothes, face, hair, education, time spent with her family, public speaking engagements, on and on and on and on and on).

Apparently there is nothing she could ever do right for some people...

Unless, of course, she was dressed in sackcloth, rolling in dirt, carrying a machine gun on her back, crawling on the floor, had a patch on her eye and a wooden leg; is that right? Nothing short of complete public suffering, humiliation and debasement...

Why do you seem to hate the woman so much no matter what -- why does everything about her seem so offensive?

Do you know QR personally?

Just a question...no offense intended by asking.:confused:

Iam not the only person in this forum who doesn't like or approve of what Queen Rania wears, yet you only seem to notice what I say????
I have never said half the stuff you mentioned in your post.The fact that you think Iam a negatiive, someone who HATES her, really offended me:mad: A wooden leg???Before criticizing people for being critical of Rania, maybe you should see how critical you are of other people.Just because you don't like what someone wears means that you hate them?????
Before saying all the stuff you said about me in your post, I must ask,
Do you know ME pesonally??
There are many thing I DO like about Queen Rania.Iam sure, you won't ever remember THIS, and will never respond to THIS...
She is a very intelligent woman,many awards to her credit
She is a very good mother
She is an extremely active royal
She has brought attention to much neglected issue in Jordan
She is a good queen
She has a good fashion SENSE
She has opened many much needed charites
She is very active along with generous in Ramadan
She is a very loyal wife
She is a strong willed woman
She is good person
If you would like me to continue the list, let me know.
Just a question, why are you so critical towards ME??
I know soooo many other people who have the same thoughts and similar posts, but I have never seen you say to them,"Gun on her back...rolling on the floor..."I must say, your post really offended me.:mad:

polop said:
Iam not the only person in this forum who doesn't like or approve of what Queen Rania wears, yet you only seem to notice what I say????
I have never said half the stuff you mentioned in your post.The fact that you think Iam a negatiive, someone who HATES her, really offended me:mad: A wooden leg???Before criticizing people for being critical of Rania, maybe you should see how critical you are of other people.Just because you don't like what someone wears means that you hate them?????
Before saying all the stuff you said about me in your post, I must ask,
Do you know ME pesonally??

There are many thing I DO like about Queen Rania.Iam sure, you won't ever remember THIS, and will never respond to THIS...
She is a very intelligent woman,many awards to her credit
She is a very good mother
She is an extremely active royal
She has brought attention to much neglected issue in Jordan
She is a good queen
She has a good fashion SENSE
She has opened many much needed charites
She is very active along with generous in Ramadan
She is a very loyal wife
She is a strong willed woman
She is good person
If you would like me to continue the list, let me know.
Just a question, why are you so critical towards ME??
I know soooo many other people who have the same thoughts and similar posts, but I have never seen you say to them,"Gun on her back...rolling on the floor..."I must say, your post really offended me.:mad:

Well, no need to get testy. I just asked a simple question, as I do not know you (even if I did), I am not being critical of you, sorry you think so, but that was not the intent -- it was a simple question.

If you read closely, you will see I did not ever say that you said anything of the sort -- my post was merely to illustrate/represent an alternative 'view' -- juxtaposed to the things that QR does/has done (excepting the present circumstance, of course) actions that for some seem to gain little merit -- nothing more than that is what I meant.

In my opinion, and it is just and only that, I wonder sometimes what QR would have to do to satisfy anyone who criticizes her (not just you, but others too). In the same way, there are some who may feel she can do no wrong. She's a human being and does her best, like everyone else.

That's all I was trying to illustrate. You don't have to love her. You are entitled to your own opinion.

I am glad, however, to see that you are able to give a balanced perspective, and you may think QR has some positive inner attributes and has done some good in her role. No one has to make compliments on QR (or anyone) if they sincerely feel it unjustified.

Again, you do not have to agree with me on what I may or may not think on the subject.

(and I have noted that there are others who have said similar things that can very easily be considered negative about QR as well, it has not totally been just one person).

Again, (and you may note this) I have acknowledged that all is just an opinion -- everyone is entitled to have one.
Please calm down. Geez.

Last edited:
Lillia said:
Well, no need to get testy. I just asked a simple question, as I do not know you (even if I did), I am not being critical of you, sorry you think so, but that was not the intent -- it was a simple question.

If you read closely, you will see I did not ever say that you said anything of the sort -- my post was merely to illustrate/represent an alternative 'view' -- juxtaposed to the things that QR does/has done currently (excepting the present circumstance, of course) actions that for some still seem to gain little merit -- nothing more than that is what I meant.

In my opinion, and it is just and only that, I wonder sometimes what QR would have to do to satisfy anyone who criticizes her (not just you, but others too). In the same way, there are some who may feel she can do no wrong. She's a human being and does her best, like everyone else.

That's all I was trying to illustrate. You don't have to love her. You are entitled to your own opinion.

I am glad, however, to see that you do have a balanced perspective, and you may think QR has some positive inner attributes and has done some good in her role. No one has to make compliments on QR (or anyone) if they sincerely feel it unjustified.

Again, you do not have to agree with me on what I may or may not think on the subject.

(and I have noted that there are others who have said similar things that can very easily be considered negative about QR as well, it has not totally been just one person).

Again, I have acknowledged that all is just an opinion -- everyone is entitled to have one. Please calm down. Geez.
Iam calm, thank-you.;) It's funny how you flipped on the same kind of thing I said, and yet you expect me to pretend like it never happened.I do not hate anyone, especially Queen Rania.I appreciate you recognizing that I can have a say.Thank-you.

polop said:
Iam calm, thank-you.;) It's funny how you flipped on the same kind of thing I said, and yet you expect me to pretend like it never happened.I do not hate anyone, especially Queen Rania.I appreciate you recognizing that I can have a say.Thank-you.

You're welcome. I don't believe I have 'flipped' on anything -- as I said, it was a mere question and a juxtaposition. IMO, you seemed to have taken it very personally and have over-reacted (there's no need to get shrill or screechy on any of that either).

Obviously -- and I have said this before plainly -- you are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine. I believe we both can agree on that point in a healthy way.;)

Last edited:
Have recent events increased/solidified Queen Rania's popularity in Jordan?

maryshawn said:
Have recent events increased/solidified Queen Rania's popularity in Jordan?

I like to think they have (but I would not actually know -- to be honest).

I do think her responses & actions have very been seen as very positive in the west. :)

polop said:
First of, I know it's an opinion.;) And why would Rania herself say that she uses her clothes to get attention??Are you saying Iam jealous of her???:eek:
There have been several posts where I actually liked what she wore, what she did, and where she did it.I believe the actual critic seems to be you Humera, with all due and respect.It's amazing how none of you point the times where I have appluded her.I am not a negative person, but it seems that how you wish to portray me.The media won't give Rania's clothing more than a mere glimps, because the "media's" priority is not saving Jordan's economy.By the way, what do you mean by "it" reveals something about you?No offense, but you hail Rania as the savior of Islam.I respect her, and what she did for muslims after 9/11, but the truth is, she was not the only one doing something, and if you look now, in most nations it hasn't even made a difference.

First of all, I responded only to the points you made. I never said you or anyone is jealous of Rania nor did I make up anything to portray you as negative. I dont like getting personal in such discussions. It was you who said ,"does she expect a thank you note?" I didnt make it up. I have seen similar comments about Princess Haya in her thread in reference to her response to the terrorist attacks in Jordan. When you make a comment like that, you're not exactly applauding anyone infact you're trying to diminish their act of goodwill by implying that its no big deal.
And I never said Rania is the savior of Islam. That is a huge exaggeration and misrepresentation of my comments. It is a fact that Rania has attempted to explain Islam to western audiences, not because she claims to be its sole spokesperson, but because like any Muslim, she wants to remove the misconceptions and stereotypes that exist about her faith.
That is part of a very long process of dialogue. It couldnt be expected to make a difference so soon. It will take a lot more explaining from many Muslims to make a difference. Everyone in a position to do so will have to do their part, the scholars, the teachers, the women and others; Queen Rania is just one individual among them who is doing hers.

Last edited:
~*~Humera~*~ said:
First of all, I responded only to the points you made. I never said you or anyone is jealous of Rania nor did I make up anything to portray you as negative. I dont like getting personal in such discussions. Your comment "does she expect a thank you note?" speaks for itself. I have seen similar comments about Princess Haya in her thread in reference to her response to the terrorist attacks in Jordan. When you make a comment like that, you're not exactly applauding anyone infact you're trying to diminish their act of goodwill by implying that its no big deal.
And I never said Rania is the savior of Islam. That is a huge exaggeration and misrepresentation of my comments. It is a fact that Rania has attempted to explain Islam to western audiences, not because she claims to be its sole spokesperson, but because like any Muslim, she wants to remove the misconceptions and stereotypes that exist about her faith.
That is part of a very long process of dialogue. If you think it hasnt made a difference, should it then stop? It will take a lot more explaining from many Muslims to make a difference. Everyone in a position to do so will have to do their part, the scholars, the teachers, the women and others; Queen Rania is just one individual among them who is doing hers.

"Does she expect a thank-you note" speaks for it self? Iam sorry,I don't what you interpreted it as, but the reason why I said that was simple.Some people higlight that one incident sooo much, that it seems she really does deserve some sort of a halmark card.She probably does, but I mean, come on.You never did say that "You are jealous of her," however you did make a statement whose point was clear.Good, she can remove all the misconceptions as she pleases,but she should do so as a muslim, not a queen who is choosing to do such a thing.:)

polop said:
"Does she expect a thank-you note" speaks for it self? Iam sorry,I don't what you interpreted it as, but the reason why I said that was simple.Some people higlight that one incident sooo much, that it seems she really does deserve some sort of a halmark card.She probably does, but I mean, come on.You never did say that "You are jealous of her," however you did make a statement whose point was clear.Good, she can remove all the misconceptions as she pleases,but she should do so as a muslim, not a queen who is choosing to do such a thing.:)

I am sure when QR tries to remove misconceptions, she speaks as a Muslim, just as any Muslim would, regardless of their rank.
As for the other comments, the reason for those was because the attacks last week weren't just one incident, they were a horrible terrorist act, the biggest in Jordan. Almost 60 people may not seem a big number but in a small country that has never experienced something like this, it IS a big deal. You could sense the shock among Jordanians and the royal family. And also because you never got an impression that Rania was doing just her duty. To do one's duty simply requires one visit to the injured. I say that because I compare her reaction with that of other people in her position, in other countries that have experienced similar attacks.
From the beginning many got the impression that Rania wasnt just the Queen visiting her subjects, she was someone who had lost her own family members as she said more than once herself. From all the pictures, the tv footage, the interviews I have seen, it has seemed that way to me and to many others who made similar comments. I wouldn't have believed it before but I could almost sense the shock and grief, I know how painful it is to watch so many of your fellow countrymen lose their lives and be hurt in such a senseless way.

"My clothing reflects the weather outside too.
Again, why would she say that she is sending her message across by wearing that sort of clothing."
Please point out where I posted such a comment.

"As you,along with other people, have said, "She is always talking about Islam..." etc. well then, if she's talking about it, she should obey what it says."
What exactly isn't she following? Apart for your own ideas of what a muslim woman should wear. And yes they are your own, Islam prescibes no uniform for a woman's clothing, although so many many muslims try to dictate what a muslim woman should wear.

"She is trying to teach the world about Islam and it's belief, well then...
As much as you say it doesn't the fact it clothing does reflect innner self."

So if a woman chooses not to follow your ideas of dress what does it reveal about her, that she's a slut or a whore?

"In Islam, the whole reason for the woman to cover herself up, is to send a message across."
What message? That women should only be judged on their clothing and not their actions. That sounds incredibly poor to me.

"If the weather outside really does influence what people wear,(and Iam not saying it doesn't) then how come President Bush doesn't show up in snow boats to press conferences?:cool: "
Perhaps because most of his press conferences are inside? Or do you wear snowboots in the privacy of your own home?!

"And, what is "are they superficial too suppose to mean??""
It's a follow-up of your line of thinking, you keep sugesting that becuase she chooses to wear such clothing, she is shallow, superficial, a bad muslim etc. etc.
It's a simple question, really, do you think other muslim women who dress in the same way are also superficial?

Good points, all very well said -- kudos to you both Humera and Little Star:)

The whole "weather affects clothings" is not a useful point, I think. People still dress differently in the same weather. There are other things that influence clothing choice than just weather.

Anyway - the original topic was Is Rania popular in Jordan?

Have any Jordanians living in Jordan responded?

no person can ever be totally right....some will agree n some disagree... with his or her opinions....so is the case with rania..but that noways...stops her from continuing with the goodness that she is doing.

I think se is ..... she is doing well as a queen for all jordanians

polop said:
I agree with you i'm so glad that someone said that. what about jordan economy i think that the media focus on rania's clothes more .

Back
Top Bottom