General news about King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family Part 2: February 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family
General news thread Part 2
Previous thread can be found here

This is the topic where you can post general articles, links to videos, and other news stuff that might not fit anywhere else.

TRF Rules & FAQs
*review before posting*

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright holder.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to reliable published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Royal House of Jordan moderating team.

Happy posting! :flowers:

The Team
dazzling, Humera & Zonk

King: Routine should not be excuse to delay better health service:

Amman, Feb. 27 (Petra)--His Majesty King Abdullah II said that citizens' health is a top priority and stressed that routine should not be an excuse to obstruct high quality health services.

During a surprise visit to the Jordan University Hospital on Monday , the King instructed concerned officials to take immediate measures to solve problems facing the hospital after a number of its units were closed due to accumulating debts.

Article:
Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King: Routine should not be excuse to delay better health service

Nice Step From Queen Rania , Like It :flowers:
Assad's wife :
A Jordanian source added that Asma then told Rania: "But we have heard worrying reports from your country and wish to make sure you are doing ok."
I agree with you Deena but i did not like Mrs. Assad`s response .. unfriendly!!! . We can also link this phone call to prince Hassan`s latest interviews about Jordan efforts to solve the Syrian issue.

Last edited:
I find the whole phone conversation situation bizarre.

I find the whole phone conversation situation bizarre.

Asma might think differently about why is she calling now ; I guess they are not friends even before all happened ; they fight for spotlight !

Last edited:
The phone call seemed very odd from the the beginning. I mean why would it announced and in detail. I guess the press have ran out of stories.

it sound like something media will create to sell more I mean the phone call between the two women:D
it's crazy to think Rania will ever intervene in other countries situation or think that Asma will respond like she did sooo it's obvious the story is fake.

I don't think Rania and Asma get along with each other.

Last edited:
I believe israeli media should have made better efforts to create a less-bizzare more believable story :)

24 held in Jordan for insulting king
Jordanian authorities storm protest critical of king

Jordanian authorities arrested two-dozen political activists following a protest critical of King Abdullah II that called for a change of government, dpa reported.
According to eyewitnesses and participants, police moved in at the moment some 150 activists began chanting slogans critical of the "residents of Raghdan palace"- an indirect reference to King Abdullah and a violation of the country's penal code.

King orders 22 activists to be released
Jordan's king has ordered the release of 22 activists detained on charges ranging from insulting the monarch to incitement against the regime.
The official Petra news agency says King Abdullah II instructed the government on Sunday to take "all necessary steps" to free the youth activists.

Sooo Nice ,, I really did enjoyed watching the video Or the Story of The Sandwich swap ... Lovely & innocent story . Thank you for posting Rossina .

Queen Rania of Jordan to speak at WFES 2013
Queen Rania of Jordan is set to present a keynote speech at the World Future Energy Summit 2013.
Jordan recently announced the region’s first feed-in tariff to support domestic renewable energy production and growth in the sector. The new policy supports Jordan’s National Energy Strategy, which calls for 7% of its electricity to come from renewable sources by 2015, rising to 10% by 2020. The new strategy is expected to attract around $1.4bn-$2.1bn in investment through to 2020.

Back
Top Bottom