Engagement of CP Hussein & Rajwa Al Saif: August 17, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe it will be after the wedding.

Cant wait to see their wedding, they are a stunning couple! :)

Rajwa warming up to fullfil her future duties. (And looking pretty as usual). She accompanied Crown Prince Al Hussein as he took part in a session at "Tawasol: Dialogue on Reality and Aspirations" forum held by the Crown Prince Foundation.

And what is he saying here?

I think most of the Forums members don't speak Arabic.

And what is he saying here?

I think most of the Forums members don't speak Arabic.

The Prince said that he got to know Rajwa through one of his classmates, who is a friend of hers. He added that he did not talk to her after they met for a while, but something happened that made him remember her, so he decided to ask about her, and "they got engaged."

He also said ''I consider myself lucky cuz not every day you get to know someone like Rajwa. As we get closer to the wedding day, we feel happy, relieved, and excited. We wish happiness and joy to everyone."

Last edited:
The Prince said that he got to know Rajwa through one of his classmates, who is a friend of hers. He added that he did not talk to her after they met for a while, but something happened that made him remember her, so he decided to ask about her, and "they got engaged."

He also said ''I consider myself lucky cuz not every day you get to know someone like Rajwa. As we get closer to the wedding day, we feel happy, relieved, and excited. We wish happiness and joy to everyone."

That sounds as if they didn't really know each other when they got engaged but that he was pushed to get married and figured that she might be a good candidate as she made a favorable impression on him and seemed to have the right background.

That sounds as if they didn't really know each other when they got engaged but that he was pushed to get married and figured that she might be a good candidate as she made a favorable impression on him and seemed to have the right background.

Arranged marriages are very common in that culture so I don’t see the big deal if that is how it came about. Looking at the photos they seem happy.

I am quite sure he wouldn’t have mentioned her if he wasn’t attracted etc

Back
Top Bottom