"Ahel Al Himmeh" - Queen Rania Award for Community Champion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for pictures and videos. I like to see the speech, although I dont undertstand a word :).
Princess Iman looks beautiful.
The place is beautiful. Like that so many members of the JRF attend.

nice the see the family all together for one event,Imane is a beauty love her blue thoub,even if Rania's dress is pretty I prefer Aicha and Muna thoub.

Beatiful pictures, Salma and Dazzling! :flowers::flowers:
The Royal Couple and Family look really exhilarated. This must have been a wonderful experience for the celebration's participants to see everything live.

beautiful photos for the JRF,they all look great,thanks for sharing that:flowers:
the celebration took place in a the palace?

the celebration took place in a the palace?
it took place in the Roman Theater situated near the center of downtown Amman.
All members of the JRF looked great; I really liked QRania's beautiful dress.

:previous: thanks Veram:flowers:
i just come to read that in posts above,i should read it before i ask:)thanks anyway.

The Roman Amphitheatre in downtown Amman is really grand - I agree.:)

Despite the captions it is not an Amphitheater but a Roman theater (the Cavea is only a semicircle there); the Colosseum in Rome is the typical Roman Amphitheater; it looks like a stadium or arena (full circle).

Veram98 said:
Despite the captions it is not an Amphitheater but a Roman theater (the Cavea is only a semicircle there); the Colosseum in Rome is the typical Roman Amphitheater; it looks like a stadium or arena (full circle).
OK, I see. But anyway the building itself is as pretty as that one in Rome.
Thanks Veram98 :flowers:

Does anyone know if it's a one time thing (event) or yearly..?

can you give a general translation of what she was discussing there rossina? why was that woman crying towards the end? thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom