20th Wedding Anniversary of King Abdullah and Queen Rania - June 10, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WONderful collection ... Thanks salma.
OMG! Prince Hashem is sooooooo cute... Love Iman & Salma's look also, but where is Hussein?

Wow Fantastic pics , they looks so Nice , queen Rania looks perfect & OMG king Abdullah looks so Nice
Liked princess Iman she's so beautiful growing girl , cute
Salma & Hashim are wonderful
Very very Nice pics !!
Thank you very much for posting Salma !!!!! :)

Great family photos and thank you for sharing them.:flowers:

Thanks a lot for sharing those beautiful photos....All of them are really nice, I specially love the couple photo and the one of Queen with traditional dress.

Thanks Salma for the great collection of photos,
Everyone is looking great but little Hashim is getting even cuter as he grows up, God bless him!! :p

Absolutely lovely pictures! They seem to have been taken from various photo shoots/occasions.
I'd have loved to see a special photo shoot to mark the anniversary.
20 years is a milestone, I wish them all the happiness.

Thank Salma for the pics.

Queen Rania & King Abdullah look so much in love.

& the kids look great.

Woooow ... Love those pics.
I'm so happy to see new prtraits for the king & queen. Thanks salma :)
Are they going to host any ceremony for their wedding anniversary?

There are some lovely pictures. Pity that Prince Hussein is missing from the pictures.
Salma, are these all new official pictures for their anniversary? and will they be available without watermarks?

My favorite is the Queen Rania and King Abdullah's pictures where Queen Rania is in the white skirt/dress suit.

The picture of her in the white shirt, reminds me of a picture taken a while back.

There are some lovely pictures. Pity that Prince Hussein is missing from the pictures.
Salma, are these all new official pictures for their anniversary? and will they be available without watermarks?

My favorite is the Queen Rania and King Abdullah's pictures where Queen Rania is in the white skirt/dress suit.

The picture of her in the white shirt, reminds me of a picture taken a while back.

According to its source, those pics were released by the royal court marking the king & queen's 20th wedding anniversary. All the pics were taken during the past 4 years.
The picture you mentioned for the king & queen (white skirt/dress) was taken in July 14th,2010. It very simillar to the king & queen's new year card pic which was released by the end of 2010. Maybe it was taken as part of the same collection.

Last edited:
Omg, more photos !! THANKS A LOT SALMA!!!!
Really love them.
I hope we can get them without mark and in big size.

These pictures were taken between 2008 and 2012. And agency published them to mark their 20th wedding anniversary

This portrait was taken during at the same photoshoot than the 2010 New Year´s Card
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Yes these pics are very similar
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

:previous:In this picture the queen looks very much like Princess Rania of the old days, even the lovely pose of the two of them is very reminiscent of a picture from their days as prince and princess.

A couple of more pictures to mark the 20th anniversary:

King Abdullah1 - taken October 2011
King Abdullah2 - taken October 2012

King Abdullah and Prince Hashem - taken October 2011

Crown Prince Hussein - taken December 2012

King Abdullah and Queen Rania with Princess Iman and Salma and Prince Hashem - taken October 2009

Congrats to them! I'll be celebrating my 28th on the 8th of June! :flowers:

As per the jordanian press KA postponded Mouta univ. Graduation ceremony which was planned on June 10th till 15th because he will be outside the country on that date .... Is it a praivate or official visit?

Last edited:
Nice pictures! Thanks salma.

nice family pics,Imane looks stunning she is lovely girl.
Hussein is missing though i think he have school.

welltime fly out quickly 20 of marriage and they still look young.
the photos are great Kinhg Abdullah and Queen Rania have fabulous family.

Ya but more rania lol because k.a. has realy aged badly in this last 2 years.

That´s true,Queen Rania looks younger than her age because she has cared for her body with sports & beauty treatments,but on King Abdullah you can see that he has had very difficult times and lots of difficult situations in his position as the ruling monarch.
Nevertheless I would say that they seem to have a very good marriage because they share a lot of interests,have a similar vision for their country and they have raised four lovely,well-mannered and intelligent children :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom