The Princess of Monaco At 39: Her Top Five Fashion Moments
Today, Princess Charlène of Monaco celebrates of her thirty-ninth birthday. Let’s take a quick look at her royal wardrobe, which features many an outfit on the neutral and pale end of the colour spectrum, to mark the day.
5. A few months before her own wedding, Charlène Wittstock was a guest at another royal wedding – that of Prince William and Kate Middleton. For the event, she wore a dove grey coat dress with a matching large picture hat with white trim.
4. For the official presentation of her and Prince Albert’s twins, Jacques and Gabriella, in January 2015, Charlène donned a white jersey dress and matching cashmere coat from one of her favourite designers, Akris. Worn with a pair of knee-high light tan boots, the look was perfect for Charlène’s minimalistic chic fashion sense (and her hairstyle here, the fringe, is this blogger’s favourite on her!).
3. In Paris for Ralph Lauren’s first runway show in the city, who else could the Princess wear but the designer himself? The rich purple strapless gown was paired with ornate earrings in purple and green gemstones.
2. At the 2014 Red Cross Ball, Princess Charlène – then five months pregnant with twins – wore a stunning navy sleeveless evening gown with black trim around the sleeves heading down the back of the dress. The gown designed by Dior. She accessorised with a small diamond Graaf headband and a pair of cluster drop diamond earrings.
1. On the day she become the Princess of Monaco, Charlène selected French design house Chanel to create her civil wedding outfit – an ice blue chiffon jumpsuit with a matching long-line blazer. The selection of chiffon allowed the bottom half of the outfit to appear like a skirt instead of pants, while her hair and make-up were perfectly done.Filed under Monaco
Tagged Birthday, Fashion, Princess Charlène of Monaco.