"When Ant & Dec Met The Prince: 40 Years of The Prince's Trust" (2016) - ITV Doco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We would have liked more about the charity work, but we're all obviously people already interested in the topic. The interviews with William, Harry and Camilla and the home movies were more to pull in an audience that might not be interested otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

This is not the first time Ant and Dec have interviewed Prince's Charles, William and Harry. They have a wide fan base amongst a certain demographic and indeed age range who have literally grown up with them in Britain. There are security concerns with showing royal residence's etc. What The Prince's Trust has achieved is incredible. It has I believe created more jobs than any government scheme. Would Prince Charles have wanted an entire documentary on himself, his work?

Ant and Dec

I liked it very much-especially the short interviews with Camilla and the Princes. The Trust seems amazing- all this from 10,000 and a dream.

I watched the programme and enjoyed it very much. I'm not usually a fan of them but I thought Ant and Dec were rather funny in it.

It was interesting to see and hear about the work of the Prince's Trust as I'm not that knowledgable about it so a lot of the things that were said about it in the programme was new news for me.

I really liked the interview with William and Harry as well.

It was a pleasure to hear the Duchess for once.

Back
Top Bottom