Hello from Salisbury, NC USA

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

momspennies

City
Salisbury
Country
United States
So glad to have found this forum. I look forward to following the threads here and getting to know everyone.

I have a deep rooted interest in History which, over the years, has ebbed and flowed from one time period to another and from American History to International History. My present interest is in Medieval European History. I am reading about Royal rulers and their families from England, Spain and France.

I am creating pictorial collections on Facebook as I research and read about all these fascinating people. I also use twitter to tweet about historical interests as well. This is what I do for fun, and at the same time, it is satisfying to the soul as I have quite the thirst for knowledge. My problem is with retaining information so I have to write down everything I learn. The mind is getting old...

I don't profess to be an expert, far from it.
:flowers:

Warm welcome - and there are few of us here that remember all that we have read. ;)

Momspennies, welcome and enjoy learning!!
Monarchies have so much history that not even an entire library could contain all the books about Royalty.

:reading::books::books::books::books::books::books::books:

Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back
Top Bottom