Greetings from sweden

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanswillhelm

City
Malmö on the border to copenhagen
Country
Sweden
Håkan wirén

ABOUT ME
Hi i´am 21yers old,iam from sweden the city of malmö. i did my military servece in the royal guard, as a combat medic, in my servece i mostly spent my time standing guard at the kings resedens and patchin upp wounds. now iam in the territorial army, currently am working as a volenteer firefigheter and a auxiliary Nurse, and a Basic EMT.

How did you find TRF? Google
What's your favourite ice cream flavour? Chocolat
How long have you been interested in royals? siens i was old enough to understand my grandmother
What aspects of royalty interests you? Royal Protocol

96316_1186229642.jpg

Hi, Hanswillhelm

Nice to have one more Scandinavian member on the forum :welcome:.

Living in Copenhagen I have been to Malmø many times. It is a wonderful city. I have also been to Stockholm, which simply is one of the most beautufull cityes on earth :flowers:.

A nice, love köpenhamn, the city that has it all.Yes Stockholm is i beutifull city to love it.
Hi, Hanswillhelm

Nice to have one more Scandinavian member on the forum :welcome:.

Living in Copenhagen I have been to Malmø many times. It is a wonderful city. I have also been to Stockholm, which simply is one of the most beautufull cityes on earth :flowers:.

Welcome aboard Hans Willhelm!

Greetings, Hans Willhelm! I too am new to this forum, and so far I've found it to be a very friendly bunch of people. I would also like to extend my thanks to you for your military service; having both a father and a spouse who are former members of different branches of the US military, I do have something of an appreciation for the sacrifices that military people in any country make when they choose to serve.

Hello, Hanswillhelm!
Welcome to this forum! It´s always nice to have people from Scandinavia to join us.

Welcome Hanswillehelm and StephS!

Back
Top Bottom