The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: muriel
Forum: British Royals 08-13-2019, 10:33 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
I think quite a lot of us remember the stories...

I think quite a lot of us remember the stories just after the trip to Australasia. That there was "implication that the negativity came from a disgruntled family member who was leaking things to the...
Forum: British Royals 06-30-2019, 02:35 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
My view is that we do not know which of the...

My view is that we do not know which of the Queen's grand children / spouses of grandchildren have the RFO, as we have not seen those ladies dressed for events where wearing an RFO would be...
Forum: British Royals 06-29-2019, 02:39 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
I thought so, thank you for confirming. ...

I thought so, thank you for confirming.




I have to agree with the Queen's approach to giving the married-in's some time to earn their RFO. TO me, this is what makes it feel like an honour,...
Forum: British Royals 06-29-2019, 02:09 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
> I completely agree with your broad point that...

> I completely agree with your broad point that we don't quite know what actually transpired within the family, so can only speculate up to a point.

> Was it the alleged lack of support from...
Forum: British Royals 06-29-2019, 01:39 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
You are right, I, too, do not think the Queen is...

You are right, I, too, do not think the Queen is petty at all. There are no hard and fast rules, and "gongs" like the RFO and GCVO are within the personal gift of the monarch, and are typically given...
Forum: British Royals 06-22-2019, 10:37 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
> I don't believe Ariel is blaming Meghan, but it...

> I don't believe Ariel is blaming Meghan, but it is not difficult to get to that conclusion: 3 people get on quite well, a 4th joins, it all falls apart.

> Do all 4 shoulder some of the blame,...
Forum: British Royals 01-13-2019, 01:50 PM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
Do we know if they gave a family WhatsApp group?

Do we know if they gave a family WhatsApp group?
Forum: British Royals 12-27-2018, 05:58 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
1) Not sure if Camilla was at Sandringham at all,...

1) Not sure if Camilla was at Sandringham at all, but I am inclined to believe that the reason that she did not appear at the church was to do with her cold and flu. It seems to have hit her badly...
Forum: British Royals 11-10-2018, 01:28 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
I hope for Harry's sake what you are suggesting...

I hope for Harry's sake what you are suggesting is true, but I just don't believe any of us know what H&M are actually like. It is clear that Meghan is an intelligent and driven individual, and they...
Forum: British Royals 09-04-2018, 02:30 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
Just because they are not seen together publicly...

Just because they are not seen together publicly does not mean that Charles and his children do not spend time together. We have no idea of the number of times they may meet casually at CH or KP or...
Forum: British Royals 10-14-2017, 11:58 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
I do remember the clip, and I remember Harry...

I do remember the clip, and I remember Harry saying he was looking forward to getting to know her better. He also said he was looking forward to getting a sister.

I remember interpreting this to...
Forum: British Royals 09-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
You are obviously entitled to your own view. Do...

You are obviously entitled to your own view. Do you know enough about David and Sarah to be sure they are also not "A numb, a whimp and a goof", especially in relation to their royal cousins? Is your...
Forum: British Royals 09-09-2017, 09:05 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
Which of their royal cousins, in your opinion are...

Which of their royal cousins, in your opinion are less "well-educated, well-conscious and well-assured adults" than David and Sarah?
Forum: British Royals 09-09-2017, 04:27 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
And what makes you think he does not? Just...

And what makes you think he does not? Just because the public does not see him spend time with his family does not mean that he does not.
Forum: British Royals 07-07-2017, 04:06 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
Why Princess Michael?

Why Princess Michael?
Forum: British Royals 01-04-2011, 07:10 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
See article below (follow link to Telegraph...

See article below (follow link to Telegraph website). Clearly Camilla has a good relationship with William, but I am sure both the boys and Camilla are mindful of the events of the last few decades...
Forum: British Royals 11-24-2010, 04:59 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
As you say, a feeling is a feeling. ...

As you say, a feeling is a feeling.

However, we do not have details of the private schedules of senior members of the royal family, so will not know who spends how much time with whom.
Forum: British Royals 11-23-2010, 05:01 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
I agree with you. I suspect this had all been...

I agree with you. I suspect this had all been discussed and agreed in detail, just the timing of the announcement had not been specifically agreed in advance.
Forum: British Royals 07-14-2009, 03:27 AM
Replies: 1,441
Views: 215,993
Posted By muriel
..... because the filming was against the deal...

..... because the filming was against the deal struck with the media at large, and considered an invasion of W's privacy.
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019
Jelsoft Enterprises