The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Fashion (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/)
-   -   Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 - (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/tatiana-santo-domingos-fashion-and-style-june-2006-a-9898.html)

carlota 06-05-2006 05:46 PM

Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 -

i thought of opening a new topic on this subforum for tatiana to post any information on which brands she usually buys and her style. i think she dresses wonderfully and fits on the stylish cv of the monegasque royals...

Alexandria 06-05-2006 08:00 PM

Can I ask who she is exactly? And how she is related to the Grimaldis?

PreDoc 06-05-2006 08:07 PM

I haven't heard of this person, is she a girlfriend?

enchantednights 06-05-2006 08:19 PM

she is Andrea Casiraghi's girlfriend. what Kate is to William she is to him.

Toledo 06-05-2006 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandria
Can I ask who she is exactly? And how she is related to the Grimaldis?

Imagine Paris Hilton but add brains and a lot more class and you got Tatiana Santo Domingo. She is from the ultra rich family that owns Avianca, a Colombian Arline. So, she is not with him for the money because her own family has it as well. From another site I checked, her family is said to own half of Colombia. This is exagerated but gives you an idea that her family fortune matches the Grimaldi's

Although she is Colombian, her roots are Brazilian upper class (I remember that Point de Vue had the picture of her grandmother). If Andrea becomes one day the ruler of Monaco she will be most certantly his consort Princess.
photo of Tatiana and Andrea (shirtless)

Andrea, Tatiana and the daugther of Princess Taxis (in red) doing Kareoke at a fundraiser at Maxim's in Paris

Alexandria 06-05-2006 10:02 PM

Thanks for the info Toledo! :) I am vaguely familiar with her, but as I do not visit the Monaco forum very much, dare I ask if her fashion sense is like Paris Hilton's, too? Will I need to cover my eyes or should I expect a lot of grimacing the next time I visit this thread and am face to face with examples of her fashion sense?

crisiñaki 06-05-2006 10:12 PM

Tatiana is a very tasteful young woman, she was raised very well and has a lot of class, so her outfits aren't slutty like Paris' are; when Toledo compared her to the Hilton is because they both are incredibly rich(think Trump rich): her family owns the biggest brewery in South America, Airlines, Radio and TV networks, Newspapers, etc, but they cannot be more different.

She wears a lot of Chanel (her mother in-law influence, no doubt), Diesel, some Versace, but she also likes vintage clothing a lot which she buys in little markets in places like Cartagena, Rio, etc

Toledo 06-05-2006 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Tatiana is a very tasteful young woman, she was raised very well and has a lot of class, so her outfits aren't slutty like Paris' are; when Toledo compared her to the Hilton is because they both are incredibly rich(think Trump rich): her family owns the biggest brewery in South America, Airlines, Radio and TV networks, Newspapers, etc, but they cannot be more different.

She wears a lot of Chanel (her mother in-law influence, no doubt), Diesel, some Versace, but she also likes vintage clothing a lot which she buys in little markets in places like Cartagena, Rio, etc

Absolutely right. Tatiana seems to be an intellectual while Paris has yet to start using her brain. Tatiana and Andrea met in school in Paris (the city, not the person!) much like William also met Kate in school. But, contrary to Kate, Tatiana is beyond rich. I just checked some sites for more info and seems her jet setting family likes to mingle with royals and party in grand scale. So, they are a match made in heaven. She also seems to be very close to Andrea's sister Charlotte from photos I've seen. She will make a great first lady of Monaco in due time.

PreDoc 06-05-2006 11:47 PM

Wow, an intellectual? That's intriguing!

enchantednights 06-06-2006 12:04 AM

her style is andrea's in feminine form. she seems to be very discreet though which comes in handy for the kind of relationship she is in now.

intellectual? i don't know her personally, but i too am sure she is smarter than Paris. my dog is smarter than Paris.

Toledo 06-06-2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enchantednights
her style is andrea's in feminine form. she seems to be very discreet though which comes in handy for the kind of relationship she is in now.

intellectual? i don't know her personally, but i too am sure she is smarter than Paris. my dog is smarter than Paris.

Dogs learn tricks, Paris goes after tricks, remember her little home video? ;)

carlota 10-23-2006 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toledo
Absolutely right. Tatiana seems to be an intellectual while Paris has yet to start using her brain. Tatiana and Andrea met in school in Paris (the city, not the person!) much like William also met Kate in school. But, contrary to Kate, Tatiana is beyond rich. I just checked some sites for more info and seems her jet setting family likes to mingle with royals and party in grand scale. So, they are a match made in heaven. She also seems to be very close to Andrea's sister Charlotte from photos I've seen. She will make a great first lady of Monaco in due time.

i totally agree, toledo. moreover, the relationship has been going on for quite a while, so it's easy to tell she won't just be a temporary love, such as thespanish model he was dating some summers ago. tatiana will make a wonderful first lady... she seems discrete, which is a very valuable quality for girlfriends of royals, and very adaptable.

Beatrice 10-24-2006 03:31 AM

there are some recent pics here at TRF showing Tatiana and Charlotte shopping at Miu Miu boutique in Paris.They were posted by Nina8675 and there are from Elle Mag.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post524669

cath85 10-24-2006 07:03 PM

this skirt (I'm actually not sure whether it's only the skirt or the whole dress) she's wearing is from miu miu fall winter 06/07 collection
(sorry couldn't find any better picture it's from point de vue)
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5...stitre2zf5.jpg

BurberryBrit 10-25-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toledo
Imagine Paris Hilton but add brains and a lot more class and you got Tatiana Santo Domingo. She is from the ultra rich family that owns Avianca, a Colombian Arline. So, she is not with him for the money because her own family has it as well. From another site I checked, her family is said to own half of Colombia. This is exagerated but gives you an idea that her family fortune matches the Grimaldi's

Although she is Colombian, her roots are Brazilian upper class (I remember that Point de Vue had the picture of her grandmother). If Andrea becomes one day the ruler of Monaco she will be most certantly his consort Princess.
photo of Tatiana and Andrea (shirtless)

Andrea, Tatiana and the daugther of Princess Taxis (in red) doing Kareoke at a fundraiser at Maxim's in Paris

I didn't know she had Brazilian ancestry.

BurberryBrit 10-25-2006 01:30 PM

http://www.hellomagazine.com/travel/...aghi-dop1b.jpg
Source: Hello Magazine

orquidia 11-23-2006 01:31 PM

Tatiana is in the december issue form US Vogue. Does anyone have the pictures??
Thanks

RubyPrincess168 11-29-2006 02:52 AM

One picture was her and Andrea at the Met Costume Institute Ball - it's been in the press alot. the other one was just of her in an semi-see-thru evening gown by a window - nothing spectacular.

christinacg 12-19-2006 01:02 PM

I have to say, I am blown away by how much I think Tatiana resmebles Queen Marie Jose of Italy. Even their style is similar.

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/gifs1...ium1906-15.jpg

victoria_89 12-19-2006 01:16 PM

the met dress is by bill blass