The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Albert and Princess Charlene (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f153/)
-   -   Prince Albert Should Surrender Throne (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f153/prince-albert-should-surrender-throne-9864.html)

HRH Kimetha 06-01-2006 05:52 PM

Prince Albert Should Surrender Throne

I think that PA should surrender his throne. I feel that he inherited deceitfully from his sister Caroline and her sons by withholding information such as his illegitimate children. This shows his irresponsibility as a person by not being responsible in intimate matters. His irresponsibility, IMO, and arrogance will and should have given the name of Grimaldi a bad name and reflection on Monaco. He is rather disgusting in this matter. Whether or not he has "acknowledged" his "children" or not should not allow him to remain on the throne. His whole behavior during his life and during his "secret past" is not honorable. He's an embarrassement to the Grimaldi name. IMO, he has no excuses nor should be forgiven because he had an honourable position and a responsibility for it. Between him and Princess Stephanie, they have definitely made a mockery of their name and principality.

sashajones 06-01-2006 06:14 PM

I really don't think any of this is a shock to his sisters. Im inclined to believe
that he told them.

Roxsteve 06-01-2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
I think that PA should surrender his throne. I feel that he inherited deceitfully from his sister Caroline and her sons by withholding information such as his illegitimate children. This shows his irresponsibility as a person by not being responsible in intimate matters. His irresponsibility, IMO, and arrogance will and should have given the name of Grimaldi a bad name and reflection on Monaco. He is rather disgusting in this matter. Whether or not he has "acknowledged" his "children" or not should not allow him to remain on the throne. His whole behavior during his life and during his "secret past" is not honorable. He's an embarrassement to the Grimaldi name. IMO, he has no excuses nor should be forgiven because he had an honourable position and a responsibility for it. Between him and Princess Stephanie, they have definitely made a mockery of their name and principality.

Finally someone makes some sense. I agree with you 100%.

flowerpower 06-01-2006 08:02 PM

I think that Prince Rainier knew about these two illegitimate grandsons, and didnít take any measures to remove the throne from Prince Albert, so even if we are shock by this revelation and think he doesnít deserve to be in the throne, we must think that It was Prince Rainier wishes that his only male son was the Sovereign of Monaco.

Lady Jennifer 06-01-2006 08:09 PM

Well if thats the case then there are many other royals, or leaders of foreign countries who should have given up their throne/or seat of power. I don't think Prince Rainier was that naive to give his throne & country to someone who he thought was incompetent or useless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha

Lillia 06-01-2006 08:21 PM

I think this is a ridiculous thread.

Mandy 06-01-2006 08:29 PM

This thread is closed until further notice.

Monaco Moderating Team