The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f240/)
-   -   King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Current News, Part 16 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f240/king-abdullah-and-queen-rania-current-news-part-16-a-9812.html)

Alexandria 05-28-2006 10:17 AM

King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Current News, Part 16
 
Welcome to Part 16 of Current News and Pictures for King Abdullah and Queen Rania.

The previous thread can be found here.

Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines, specifically the following:
  • All images and articles must have a source attributed to it.
  • Only current images can be attached directly to the forum. Old images must be hosted via another source first.
  • Post only 20% of an article, followed by a link to the rest of it.
  • Be respectful even if you do not agree.
  • Stay on topic, otherwise posts will be deleted.
Happy posting!

Little_star 05-28-2006 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil monkey
Mullahs?? as shiekh?
She is echoing her view point that a few muslim support, but that doesn't mean that her vewpoint is consistent with our Islamic religion

Religion is about faith and interpretation, having read the Qur'an many times and studied the issue in detail I don't believe hijab is a requirement. Modesty is, but I view them as 2 very separate and ifferent matters. However if some people believe ia hijab is required, that's their choice and their right. After all they can have interpreted it differently to myself or somebody else with my opinion.

clymène 05-28-2006 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little_star
Religion is about faith and interpretation, having read the Qur'an many times and studied the issue in detail I don't believe hijab is a requirement. Modesty is, but I view them as 2 very separate and ifferent matters. However if some people believe ia hijab is required, that's their choice and their right. After all they can have interpreted it differently to myself or somebody else with my opinion.


Thanks Little Star for that post that exactly what I wanted to add after reading the last posts by Lil monkey. I completely agree with what you just said.

And I remember reading an interview of king hussein on islam, which can be found in his official website, and he was saying that is was not required, but for the prophet's muhamed (sala allah 3alyhi wa sallam) closest family... I believe his is right, that's what I was taught by my grand aunt who is a scholar as far as the quran is concerned... and also I think the queen is only resuming his message on islam, and his ideas on islam.

suria 05-29-2006 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clymène
Thanks Little Star for that post that exactly what I wanted to add after reading the last posts by Lil monkey. I completely agree with what you just said.

And I remember reading an interview of king hussein on islam, which can be found in his official website, and he was saying that is was not required, but for the prophet's muhamed (sala allah 3alyhi wa sallam) closest family... I believe his is right, that's what I was taught by my grand aunt who is a scholar as far as the quran is concerned... and also I think the queen is only resuming his message on islam, and his ideas on islam.



you can chose anything to do in Islam. Islam won't force you to do anything BUT Islam show us what we should do and what we shouldn't , what is the punishments and what is the prizes in both cases. then you decide what you want to follow.

like Al Salah its a must , but you can say i am a believer and i don't need to pray, but this doesn't mean that praying is not a must if you don't want to do it , and this will not rescue from the punishment.

same thing with Al Hijab its a must in Al Qur'an and AL Sunna , and let KH and QR forgive me , but who they are to talk about Islam. i wonder how people follow Rania as she is Sheikha and repeat what she say just to justify their attitude and her.

when Allah shows the prophet the Heaven and the hell , the prophet told Al Sahabah that their is ladies tied from their hair , and when they asked him why he said ( BEACUSE THEY DIDN'T WEAR aL hIJAB) so who should we follow Rania or the prophet.

why she just doesn't say ( Allah Yehdini) why she wants to be like angels and do no wrongs and to distort the Islam i would respect her if she respect the Islam.

sorry to say this but even Arabic dancers and singers even Hayf'a Wahbi when they asked about wearing Al Hijab they answered Allah (Yhdidni)

its really shame on her Allah (Yehdiha)....

Little_star 05-29-2006 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suria
you can chose anything to do in Islam. Islam won't force you to do anything BUT Islam show us what we should do and what we shouldn't , what is the punishments and what is the prizes in both cases. then you decide what you want to follow.

like Al Salah its a must , but you can say i am a believer and i don't need to pray, but this doesn't mean that praying is not a must if you don't want to do it , and this will not rescue from the punishment.



For some reaosn I always find it crass when people talk about punishment. Only Allah has the right to judge my actions and my beliefs and act accordingly. There is nothing to suggest it is a faraz, people can believe it is if they want.



Quote:

Originally Posted by suria
why she just doesn't say ( Allah Yehdini) why she wants to be like angels and do no wrongs and to distort the Islam i would respect her if she respect the Islam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suria

sorry to say this but even Arabic dancers and singers even Hayf'a Wahbi when they asked about wearing Al Hijab they answered Allah (Yhdidni)

its really shame on her Allah (Yehdiha)....

I can think of plenty of others who are doing a much better job of distorting and disrespecting Islam than Rania, or any of the JRF for that matter.

Little_star 05-29-2006 06:21 AM

Jordan Calls for Aid for PA
15:15 May 28, '06 / 1 Sivan 5766

(IsraelNN.com) Jordan’s King Abdullah II will speak with US President George W. Bush during an upcoming visit to Washington about providing economic aid to the Palestinian Authority (PA), the London-based al-Shark al-Awsat newspaper reports, quoting official Jordanian sources.LINK

suria 05-29-2006 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little_star
[/color]

For some reaosn I always find it crass when people talk about punishment. Only Allah has the right to judge my actions and my beliefs and act accordingly. There is nothing to suggest it is a faraz, people can believe it is if they want.



[color=black]
I can think of plenty of others who are doing a much better job of distorting and disrespecting Islam than Rania, or any of the JRF for that matter.

well , i agree with you , only Allah judge on our behaviors , but at the same time Allah show us the way and told us what the wrong and the right, Allah won't leave us to act as we believe without borders, our life would be like a forest this is why Allah said that their punishment and prizes, no one can combine mercy and power but Allah.

so when Allah says when you do that you will be punished he protect us. And we as human can't judge but when someone steal Allah ordered us to punish him , so shall we leave him because we say that we can't judge only Allah knows what was his purpose.
This is what am trying to say … Al Hijab is one issue we as human don't judge who doesn't wear it as a bad person. But at the same time we wish that Allah will show them the way that he ordered us to follow , the way of Mohammad and the right Islam .


believe me if this was about someone else i would talk the same way , but this thread about Rania and we are discussing what she said about Al Hijab.

lil Monkey 05-29-2006 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clymène
Thanks Little Star for that post that exactly what I wanted to add after reading the last posts by Lil monkey. I completely agree with what you just said.

And I remember reading an interview of king hussein on islam, which can be found in his official website, and he was saying that is was not required, but for the prophet's muhamed (sala allah 3alyhi wa sallam) closest family... I believe his is right, that's what I was taught by my grand aunt who is a scholar as far as the quran is concerned... and also I think the queen is only resuming his message on islam, and his ideas on islam.

King hussien said it was not required??please post the interview here....

clymène 05-29-2006 06:49 AM

Suria, I'm sorry, but al salat (the prayer) is one of the five fundamental practises in islam, not the veil!!!!!
Secondly, if you say who is rania to talk the way she does about islma, you would certainly admit with me that the opinion of these arab singers does not matter and may not have more importance than rania's!!!

salwa 05-29-2006 06:49 AM

As much as I adore Princess Haya:p , but she chose to wear headscarf whenever it suits her , when she visits UAE functions she chose to wear t with Thoubs , and when she goes to Ascot she wears western dresses and the skinny riding pants which shows all her figures details:cool: , all royal Jordanian family members do not wear scarf ,that if we are talking to sticking to what ISlam had said about dress code …

I do not wear veil, but i do not dictate others and judge them and label tehm according to their clothes..

I can't hear anyone criticizing them with the same passion and energy devoted to Queen Rania;) …

She is entitled to her own opinion :cool: ..

Allah a3lam bennawaya and god is the only ne who is entitled to judge any ..
Mesh e7na elli ben7aseb el 3abed w ben7akmo ..

As someone ocnce said to me we are not schollars and not Mashaye'7 but yet i see and hear people who are more Azhari than Azhar mahsaye'7 and chose to speak about Rania nd leave others , but one might ask , being a muslim just like many here ..how true we are toIslam teaching ..not in words but deeds and behaving ? are we better than Rania or others or are we worse ? on what scale do we measure? or praying , hajj and other Islami pillars ? is it enough to do these things as acts only? How can people really know or judge what really goes in our minds and hearts " intents =neyyeh"? No one is to judge others and leave the rest , if so then silence is better than subjecting one person to our laws and forgetting others including our self...

lil Monkey 05-29-2006 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suria
you can chose anything to do in Islam. Islam won't force you to do anything BUT Islam show us what we should do and what we shouldn't , what is the punishments and what is the prizes in both cases. then you decide what you want to follow.

like Al Salah its a must , but you can say i am a believer and i don't need to pray, but this doesn't mean that praying is not a must if you don't want to do it , and this will not rescue from the punishment.

same thing with Al Hijab its a must in Al Qur'an and AL Sunna , and let KH and QR forgive me , but who they are to talk about Islam. i wonder how people follow Rania as she is Sheikha and repeat what she say just to justify their attitude and her.

when Allah shows the prophet the Heaven and the hell , the prophet told Al Sahabah that their is ladies tied from their hair , and when they asked him why he said ( BEACUSE THEY DIDN'T WEAR aL hIJAB) so who should we follow Rania or the prophet.

why she just doesn't say ( Allah Yehdini) why she wants to be like angels and do no wrongs and to distort the Islam i would respect her if she respect the Islam.

sorry to say this but even Arabic dancers and singers even Hayf'a Wahbi when they asked about wearing Al Hijab they answered Allah (Yhdidni)

its really shame on her Allah (Yehdiha)....

Thanks Suria Hon,I thought I was alone in this. I think the prophet said that women will be hung from their breats not hair in hell.

salwa 05-29-2006 06:50 AM

Thank you , well said :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Little_star
Jordan Calls for Aid for PA
15:15 May 28, '06 / 1 Sivan 5766

(IsraelNN.com) Jordan’s King Abdullah II will speak with US President George W. Bush during an upcoming visit to Washington about providing economic aid to the Palestinian Authority (PA), the London-based al-Shark al-Awsat newspaper reports, quoting official Jordanian sources.LINK


clymène 05-29-2006 07:01 AM

Alright lil monkey.
Go to www.kinghussein.gov.jo. That's the official site for the late king hussein.
Then, go to the section entitled "library" at the bottom of the page once you entered the site.
Then, go to the section "interviews and press conference".
There, you will find an interview with "Milton Viorst" called the hashemite option.
Read this interview, go down the page till you find this question by Milton Viorst: "Do you have a position on the hejab". The king answers it concerns only the family of the prophet.

I'm sorry, I just don't know how to post it on this thread. Do it please for me lil monkey, o at least that excerpt that is nteresting us. Thank you in advance!

lil Monkey 05-29-2006 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salwa
As much as I adore Princess Haya:p , but she chose to wear headscarf whenever it suits her , when she visits UAE functions she chose to wear t with Thoubs , and when she goes to Ascot she wears western dresses and the skinny riding pants which shows all her figures details:cool: , all royal Jordanian family members do not wear scarf ,that if we are talking to sticking to what ISlam had said about dress code …

I do not wear veil, but i do not dictate others and judge them and label tehm according to their clothes..

I can't hear anyone criticizing them with the same passion and energy devoted to Queen Rania;) …

She is entitled to her own opinion :cool: ..

Allah a3lam bennawaya and god is the only ne who is entitled to judge any ..
Mesh e7na elli ben7aseb el 3abed w ben7akmo ..

As someone ocnce said to me we are not schollars and not Mashaye'7 but yet i see and hear people who are more Azhari than Azhar mahsaye'7 and chose to speak about Rania nd leave others , but one might ask , being a muslim just like many here ..how true we are toIslam teaching ..not in words but deeds and behaving ? are we better than Rania or others or are we worse ? on what scale do we measure? or praying , hajj and other Islami pillars ? is it enough to do these things as acts only? How can people really know or judge what really goes in our minds and hearts " intents =neyyeh"? No one is to judge others and leave the rest , if so then silence is better than subjecting one person to our laws and forgetting others including our self...

we're not judging her and its true she is entitled to her own opinion,she can think whatever she wants but not spread her opinions as facts about Islam.
Habeebty ana la mshayekh wla ham,so I know what ur hinting at.
Again I am not bashing her or criticizing her I really dun care, menha la rabha testafel, but She should at least respect all the billions of muslims all over the world who believe in the requirement of Hijab based on al-quraan wal Sunna not on fatawa Tale3 nazel.

Skydragon 05-29-2006 07:12 AM

Jordanian Royals celebrate their homeland's birthday

Jordan's King Abdullah has been receiving messages of congratulations from political and religious leaders all over the world as his country celebrates 60 years of independence.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...26/queenrania/

lil Monkey 05-29-2006 07:24 AM

Milton Viorst: How many Jordanians would you estimate would like to have a ban on alcohol or a required hejab in the society?
King Hussein: I can't give you any figures, but anybody in Jordan who believes couldn't possibly subscribe to these demands, because without openness and without all working together there's no future. Some of these people are linked to ideologies or to forces within the area that would like to see the destruction of Jordan. But a lot of politicians and others underestimate the majority of Jordanians, who solidly oppose that sort of thing.

Is this what ur talking about?? he asked him wqhat do u think of the requirement of the hijab , as what do u think of Jordan forcing muslim women to wear Hijab as in SA ,Iran and Afghanistan the days of the talibanis!
So I agree wit him here,the state shudn't require women to wear the Hijab as force them to, but that doesn't mean that Islam didn't require us to do so, as Suria said there is the right and wrong path and GOd showed us both,it's then ones decision to follow the path they choose!

clymène 05-29-2006 07:37 AM

No! I said the answer to Milton's question "Do you have a position on the hejab"!

lil Monkey 05-29-2006 07:37 AM

Milton Viorst: Do you have a position on the hejab?
King Hussein: My personal position is that there are certain rules that are cited in the Quran and refer only to the family of the Prophet. But, more important than the hejab, I am totally against the idea that a Muslim woman should not have the same opportunities as a Muslim man to learn, to open up, to work, help shape the future. To close Islam down to a sexist approach is totally intolerable and ridiculous. It's not Islam.

and If u meant this, I dun see what ur talking about!

clymène 05-29-2006 08:02 AM

Lil monkey the king is interopretating the quran saying that as far as the hejab is concerned the statement regarded only the women of the prophet's family at that very time.
And Queen Rania is not speaking freely about islam, I think she was thaught a lot about it by king hussein.

Nad25 05-29-2006 08:24 AM

Why do people always have to relate Queen Rania and religion together, is Rania like our Queen Elizebeth (shes the head of our church) also head of some islamic instituations??! Jordans royal family dont wear or will never wear the Hijab then why do people always pick on Queen Rania, what about the rest of them?? Did Noor wear one, or Queen Alia??:confused: :confused: :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises