The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 8 : May 2006 - July 2006 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/pierre-casiraghi-current-events-8-may-2006-july-2006-a-9802.html)

enchantednights 05-28-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace
I know, and I said I was sorry to write that post because you seem a nice girl(?) and I often agree with you on many things; nevertheless, imagine if Olympia came on this forum or read a mag, or heard in a bar such a comment, that would hurt even if intended as a joke.
To get back on topic, the making out session in Umbria was photographed at night, so it is difficult to be sure, but I think it really was Olympia kissing Pierre in the streets of Gubbio...

Kisses

yeah i'm a girl. and to tell you the truth i didn't really think through the impact my comment would have not only if she were to find out but on board members. i was writing a paper for journalism class, and we're taught the 'puns' and how to use them and incorporate them into our stories and well i guess i was just too in character as a journalist that i let my human side somewhere because i would honestly never want to hurt anyones feelings.

and i agree with you on many things as well so it kind of stung when i read it. again i am sorry, i can admit when i'm wrong, and i can apologize for it too.

michelle 05-28-2006 12:00 PM

Don't worry too much, enchantednights ... I don't think you're abd girl.
I just don't like it if people talk about others' apearances without respect ...actually I don't like that talk about outer appearances in general ... so much ... cause there're more important things than that....

enchantednights 05-28-2006 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle
Don't worry too much, enchantednights ... I don't think you're abd girl.
I just don't like it if people talk about others' apearances without respect ...actually I don't like that talk about outer appearances in general ... so much ... cause there're more important things than that....

i usually don't either unless i'm in a bad mood or journalist mood. and in this case it's the latter. i know the inside counts which is why i may pick on Tatiana each time I see her but I know she must have a heart of gold to have Andrea's Love and I respect and like her for that reason.

Grace 05-28-2006 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enchantednights
yeah i'm a girl. and to tell you the truth i didn't really think through the impact my comment would have not only if she were to find out but on board members. i was writing a paper for journalism class, and we're taught the 'puns' and how to use them and incorporate them into our stories and well i guess i was just too in character as a journalist that i let my human side somewhere because i would honestly never want to hurt anyones feelings.

and i agree with you on many things as well so it kind of stung when i read it. again i am sorry, i can admit when i'm wrong, and i can apologize for it too.

I think we can close this subject now; we all understood better what each of us meant and we all know none of us meant any harm, so all is good and we can go back to waiting for more pics of our boys (Andrea in particular Enchantednights, right?;) ) from the race...

BTW, I agree all the Casiraghis could have gone for better looking partners, but I actually like them more for their choices, because it means at such a young age they already value something more than looks (maybe I should learn from them as clearly I don't like Andrea only for his intellect:D )

Kisses

ntg486 05-28-2006 06:24 PM

New photos of Pierre with Cecile Winclker (this weekend) in Beach Club, but are very small!

CasiraghiTrio 05-28-2006 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laura_barnaes
I've managed to get an issue of Hola magazine and they made a mistake. The girl they identified as Sofia Avasal is Olympia Scarry, the one from the football match. There was another blond (and IMHO prettier) girl whose name we don't know (maybe Sofia Avasal), the one Pierre was (or seemed to be) at the party with. There's a picture of him looking quite tenderly at her. I don't know about the Italy pictures because I haven't seen them, I can't tell which of the two girls is there.

So both girls were at the party, the pictures from Hola magazine make it seem as if the unknown (Sofia?) girl was Pierre's partner there, Olympia Scarry is the girl from the football match.

Well, whichever of the girls, Olympia or Sofia, who was at the football match, I think that's the one who is very pretty. The other one with the revealing back (in her dress) at the Maxim's party that Pierre was talking to, I don't know who she is and I think she is ok looking. I don't know who is right about their identities and I really don't care. Sofia, Olympia, tomato, tamato. I couldn't be less interested.

louisgarrel 05-28-2006 10:13 PM

does anyone plan on getting the OGGi mag...because i'm dying to see the pics everyone is talking about...

enchantednights 05-28-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louisgarrel
does anyone plan on getting the OGGi mag...because i'm dying to see the pics everyone is talking about...

i know! i've looked everywhere for it!

Tosca 05-29-2006 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enchantednights
i know! i've looked everywhere for it!

It's not OGGI, but GENTE mag, that carried those pics. Sorry I cannot scan them. Perhaps tbhrc can help...:confused:

mariacris 05-29-2006 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntg486
New photos of Pierre with Cecile Winclker (this weekend) in Beach Club, but are very small!

Are you sure that the girl is Cecile Winckler?:confused:

pwroble 05-29-2006 03:04 PM

The girl on the last beach club pictures to me looks more like the girl from the paris cafe, and not like cecile wincker..i might me wrong.

anag 05-29-2006 03:34 PM

Glad to see pics Piewi, I'm actually going to Monaco this summer. One of my best friends has a home in Le Larvotto and her father has membership to the beach club so I'm hoping I'll catch a glimpse of the family. My friend, Julia, has seen Pierre, Caroline, and Ernst at the club before, and has even TALKED to Pierre, but none of the others. It's her favorite story to tell, she dropped her sunscreen and Pierre picked it up for her. That's the story, but she likes to make it more than it was. She likes to emphasize the part that he spoke english to her, she swears that he must have been watching her to know she was American or spoke english, but then I tell her that she's just so loud that I bet all of Monaco knows that she speaks english. And that's usually when she gets mad at me for keeping her from fantasizing.

Well if I do see any of them I'll be sure to post on my Casiraghi experience.

Love
Ana

Grace 05-29-2006 03:37 PM

Good luck with that...even if you don't get to see the Casiraghi, a summer in Monaco, and at the beach is really great and a lot of fun. Enjoy yourself!

anag 05-29-2006 03:47 PM

Thank you very much Grace, I'm sure it won't be too hard to have fun. We will basically be under NO supervision. I don't know, but 2 teenage girls left to roam Monaco ALONE can only mean fun. :D

grim_lady 05-29-2006 07:31 PM

<Removed answer to deleted post.> Other than Pierre's own family members there are few women that can measure up to Grace, but some of the girls that Pierre has been said to be dating aren't that bad. I think he has pretty good taste.

Michaela 05-30-2006 04:28 AM

Where are the pics of Pierre at the beach club, as i cant find them. thanks

Kastalia 05-30-2006 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anag
I'm actually going to Monaco this summer. I'm hoping I'll catch a glimpse of the family.

Love
Ana

You are soooo lucky Ana!Do it and tell us details!;)

ntg486 05-30-2006 08:12 AM

I'm sure she is Cecile because she was at F1 too

zarat 05-30-2006 09:29 AM

Hello Piewi

Fortunately I know this linguage (polish) 'cause it's my mother tongue!
This caption says that "Prince is with his girlfriend at swimming pool" .
That's all.
Best regards from Poland

BeccaLynn07 05-30-2006 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarat
Hello Piewi

Fortunately I know this linguage (polish) 'cause it's my mother tongue!
This caption says that "Prince is with his girlfriend at swimming pool" .
That's all.
Best regards from Poland

Interesting. Thanks for the translation zarat!