The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/crown-princess-victorias-daytime-fashion-part-1-april-2005-june-2009-a-9799.html)

kwanfan 04-08-2005 12:42 AM

Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009
 
2 Attachment(s)
I think this top is the same. It was worn during a visit to Japan and to Jordan.

kwanfan 04-08-2005 12:51 AM

4 Attachment(s)
1 & 2) This top has been worn in Australia and on another occasion.

3 & 4) I think this is the same red outfit worn to view an exhibition of Swedish products in Madrid and to Martha Louise's 30th birthday.

kwanfan 04-21-2005 12:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Red jacket with black buttons
April 19, 2005-Opening of the Cervantes Institute
Another occasion

kwanfan 04-21-2005 12:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Purple velvet jacket
April 20, 2005-At the prize ceremony for "Young Scientists"
On another occasion

cute_girl 04-21-2005 12:38 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwanfan
I think this is the same red outfit worn to view an exhibition of Swedish products in Madrid and to Martha Louise's 30th birthday.

she recycled the set in another occassions like visiting LA and London

cute_girl 04-21-2005 12:40 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwanfan
Red jacket with black buttons
April 19, 2005-Opening of the Cervantes Institute
Another occasion

recently she wore this jacket for recieving prince and princess of Asturias

cute_girl 04-21-2005 01:07 AM

4 Attachment(s)
same suit for diffrent occasions
1-in a visit to Finland
2-Princess Cathrina-Amalia's christening
3-Queen's 60th birthday
4-Prince Laurent's wedding

cute_girl 04-21-2005 03:10 AM

7 Attachment(s)
wearing the same sandels for 7 occasions in Australia

Larzen 04-21-2005 04:33 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwanfan
Purple velvet jacket
April 20, 2005-At the prize ceremony for "Young Scientists"
On another occasion

4 more of this jacket, unfortunatly Im sure there is even more of it somwhere

:o 3 times in 9 days:
1 In Belgium
2 Meeting with the Bulgarian PM
3 Another occation

4 Arriving for Ingrid Alexandras christening

kwanfan 04-30-2005 11:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Pink Coat Dress
April 8, 2005-Visit to EXPO 2005 in Japan
April 30, 2005-King Carl Gustaf's birthday

Amira 06-13-2005 04:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
1-Crown Princess Victoria during her visit to Australia March2005

2-Crown Princess Victoria during her visit to Turkey June 2005


Amira 06-14-2005 10:24 AM

Same outfit During her state visit to Turkey June 14th , 2005

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=158928

and again during the Official visit to Norway June 11th, 2005

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=158058

cute_girl 06-16-2005 12:31 AM

same skirt she wore in christening of norwegian princess Ingrid and during the official visit to Australia
http://img217.echo.cx/img217/1513/v11mf.th.jpghttp://img217.echo.cx/img217/3610/34392670uh.th.jpg

Alisa 07-04-2005 09:11 PM

Dress worn in Australia and at the royal gathering in Sofiero.


http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/141...ia223hg.th.jpghttp://img79.imageshack.us/img79/644...iero5ow.th.png

cute_girl 07-18-2005 02:58 AM

wearing same dress in visit to Australia and in her birthday
*picture posted by Dennism
[img=http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5922/getty76ee.th.jpg]
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=129040

carlota 07-18-2005 11:32 AM

Brands used by royals
 
does anybody know who designed this gorgeous pink trench victoria was wearing in the national day of sweden? unlike her mother silvia victoria seems to use lots of swedish or scanvinavian designers outfits...

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=148534

Josefine 07-30-2005 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwanfan
Red jacket with black buttons
April 19, 2005-Opening of the Cervantes Institute
Another occasion

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/761/lul32fg.jpg

here when meeting up with frederik

http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/9283/kuungany3gz.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1636/vmm5si.gif


she also wore this when on a visit in russia
PETERSBURG, RUSSIA. APRIL 26

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/290/17vr.jpg

Josefine 07-30-2005 04:13 PM

with help from grand duchess


this is from the state visit in norway
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7216/78hu.jpg

but first in japan
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3623/vicjap65kh.jpg

State Visit from Malaysia - 14-16 September 2005
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/3...282b36d91f.jpg

Josefine 07-30-2005 04:20 PM

here in japan
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7...202620s9xd.jpg

and here in australia

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7277/18lc.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amira
Same outfit During her state visit to Turkey June 14th , 2005

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=158928

and again during the Official visit to Norway June 11th, 2005

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=158058

is this the same jacket

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3...20200526an.jpg
The Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award

Josefine 07-30-2005 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larzen
4 more of this jacket, unfortunatly Im sure there is even more of it somwhere

:o 3 times in 9 days:
1 In Belgium
2 Meeting with the Bulgarian PM
3 Another occation

4 Arriving for Ingrid Alexandras christening


2003,
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6416/15zn.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwanfan
I think this top is the same. It was worn during a visit to Japan and to Jordan.

http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/9831/al16wk.jpg
and at the astrid lindgrens award


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises