The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princess Caroline and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/)
-   -   Princess Caroline and husbands part II (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/princess-caroline-and-husbands-part-ii-9456.html)

Elspeth 04-17-2006 03:49 PM

Princess Caroline and husbands part II
 
Welcome to part II of the thread to post photos and articles about Princess Caroline and her husbands. Please note that since this thread is for old photos, all photos should be separately hosted, not attached to the thread.

The old thread is here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ands-5258.html

flowerpower 04-20-2006 08:15 PM

Stefano winking his eye to Caroline;) ;)
(profimedia)


http://i3.tinypic.com/w2bmhd.jpg

With Philippe Junot at Roland Garros tennis tournament.

(profimedia)
http://i3.tinypic.com/w2blo0.jpg

Warren 04-21-2006 01:26 AM

No hotlinking
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elspeth
Please note that since this thread is for old photos, all photos should be separately hosted, not attached to the thread.

Further to this, hotlinking (bandwidth stealing) is not permitted in the Forums.
Hotlinked images will be removed without notice.

thanks,
Warren
Royal Forums moderator

ChantalC 04-21-2006 09:58 PM

Every pic of Princess Caroline of Monaco you posted is great, tbhrc and Nina8675!:) Nina8675, I noticed you have pictures from Point de Vue magazines. Do you collect those magazines? I have always wanted to collect the old Point de Vue magazines. I wish I could live in Paris, Franco and buy those old magazines. You are lucky to live in Paris, France, Nina8675!:) Thanks for posting the pics, both of you!!;)

Nina8675 04-23-2006 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chantal Clement
Every pic of Princess Caroline of Monaco you posted is great, tbhrc and Nina8675!:) Nina8675, I noticed you have pictures from Point de Vue magazines. Do you collect those magazines? I have always wanted to collect the old Point de Vue magazines. I wish I could live in Paris, Franco and buy those old magazines. You are lucky to live in Paris, France, Nina8675!:) Thanks for posting the pics, both of you!!;)

It's a real Pleasure to exchange pics in this Forum !! I don't really collect the point de vue Mags, in Fact when my Grand mothers change home she give me all her mags and there are lot point de vue !!:p :)
I love thse mags because I can read what's real happened in those times ! it's really funny !
You know live in Paris is positive and negative but I'm happy because it's a very interesting city and I discover news things every days !:) :p

Some of Caroline and Philipe (1978-1979)
(PDV)

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1751/1462di.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4451/1983gx.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5928/2170hs.jpg

ChantalC 04-23-2006 07:20 PM

Wow, Thanks for posting the pics of Princess Caroline and Philippe Junot, Nina8675! :) That's nice that your grandmothers gave you all of the Point de Vue magazines and Yes, these magazines look interesting. I have only one old Point de Vue magazine that I bought last year in a store. It's nice to discover new things every day and I can see you post a lots of old pics of Monaco royal family from the Point de Vue..It's fun to look at them every time you post them..:p Please keep posting!:)

pouk 04-24-2006 03:14 AM

behind Caro on the 1st pic
 
the man with the glasses seems to be Jacques Chirac (the french president)...
Is that right ?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Nina8675
It's a real Pleasure to exchange pics in this Forum !! I don't really collect the point de vue Mags, in Fact when my Grand mothers change home she give me all her mags and there are lot point de vue !!:p :)
I love thse mags because I can read what's real happened in those times ! it's really funny !
You know live in Paris is positive and negative but I'm happy because it's a very interesting city and I discover news things every days !:) :p

Some of Caroline and Philipe (1978-1979)
(PDV)


Nina8675 04-24-2006 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pouk
the man with the glasses seems to be Jacques Chirac (the french president)...
Is that right ?


Yes it is !:) it's at a first of a play of Françoise sagan Il fait beau jour et nuit.

iceflower 04-26-2006 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pouk
the man with the glasses seems to be Jacques Chirac (the french president)...
Is that right ?

That's quite funny, I had not noticed that before you asked. You seem to have quite good eyes, pouk ;) :)
Great pics, Nina!

Nina8675 04-29-2006 04:03 AM

I'm happy you like them Ice !! It's a real pleaure !:p :)

Caroline and Phillipe in London for a conference for unesco in 1979
(PDV)

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9044/3155gf.jpg

The same week end Phillipe and Caroline go to a party at Regine
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2791/3172ub.jpg

Ianna 04-30-2006 05:59 AM

Stefano and Caroline..so happy:) 1989 (Hola)

http://i2.tinypic.com/wtdh5c.jpg

tbhrc 05-03-2006 12:52 PM

One more from Hola....

http://i3.tinypic.com/x3g4fl.jpg

Nina8675 05-12-2006 02:19 PM

Thanks Tbhrc for those Great pics !! I love them !;) :)

Caroline and phillipe at various occasion
(PDV)

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7148/3199rf.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3764/3177ka.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7376/2881pn.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3015/262jr.jpg


......and Caroline and Stefano !:)
(ACI)

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8...05859927ey.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3...05859739tq.jpg
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7...05859903iu.jpg

ChantalC 05-12-2006 09:13 PM

Thanks for posting nice pics of Princess Caroline with her first and second husbands, Phillippe Junot and Stefano Casiraghi!! ;) I have never seen those pics before.. Please keep posting! :)

Tosca 05-13-2006 12:17 PM

In the 3rd pic posted by Nina, she clearly looked overweight.

Nina8675 05-14-2006 12:36 PM

Princess Caroline and Stefano Casiraghi
(ACI)

http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/3...05859933bw.jpghttp://img476.imageshack.us/img476/2...05859792si.jpghttp://img476.imageshack.us/img476/7...idien259mm.jpg

iceflower 05-15-2006 03:12 AM

Once more I love you PdV pics, Nina, thank you for that. But please stop posting those ACI pics, all of that agency have already been posted months ago ;)

Nina8675 05-21-2006 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
Once more I love you PdV pics, Nina, thank you for that. But please stop posting those ACI pics, all of that agency have already been posted months ago ;)

Oooops !:o sorry !!

some of Pdv of Caroline and Phillipe

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6884/2104fg.jpg
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6272/293ri.jpg

Tosca 05-22-2006 09:53 AM

Thanks Nina for the pics! but, isnt the guy sitting behind Caroline, her former boyfriend Philippe Lavil?

Nina8675 05-22-2006 02:44 PM

It's him !:)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises