The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f185/)
-   -   Videos for King Carl XVI Gustaf & Queen Silvia (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f185/videos-for-king-carl-xvi-gustaf-and-queen-silvia-9424.html)

Anna_R 04-14-2006 12:18 PM

Videos for King Carl XVI Gustaf & Queen Silvia

When GrandDuchess asked me to do a video to pay a tribute to both landmark occasionas that the Swedish Royals are celebrating this year, King Carl Gustaf's 60th birthday and his and Queen Silvia's 30th wedding anniversary, I searched for meaningful pictures and videos to best depict those years, and the result I present to you now, The Royal Forums' tribute to the Monarchs of Sweden.

Download the video here: http://rapidshare.de/files/18081131/...etter.wmv.html

Songs used

Brahms Lullaby, by Kenny G and

You are the sunshine of my life, by Stevie Wonder (one of the King's favorite artists.)

You are the sunshine of my life
That’s why I’ll always be around,
You are the apple of my eye,
Forever you’ll stay in my heart

I feel like this is the beginning,
Though I’ve loved you for a million years,
And if I thought our love was ending,
I’d find myself drowning in my own tears.

You are the sunshine of my life,
That’s why I’ll always stay around,
Forever you’ll stay in my heart,

You must have known that I was lonely,
Because you came to my rescue,
And I know that this must be heaven,
How could so much love be inside of you?

You are the sunshine of my life, yeah,
That’s why I’ll always stay around,
Forever you’ll stay in my heart.
(background) love has joined us,

Love has joined us,
Let’s think sweet love.

I would like to dedicate a Special Thank You to Lena, who was responsible for the successful download of the videos presented in this tribute. Thank you!

robby86 04-14-2006 01:45 PM

Great job!!!

Thank you so much! You did a amazing job! Thank you!:D

Ale80 04-14-2006 02:45 PM

Thanks a lot! It's a great job, very interesting to see.
Thanks, thanks and thanks http://www.theroyalforums.com/ugala/...cons/icon7.gif

SusanneSNS 04-14-2006 02:58 PM

Help needed!

Could someone please help me? For what reason ever I am not able to download the video. I click on the link and it leads me to sendspace.com. Again and again I click on "download", but nothing happens. What is wrong?
Does anyone have a clue what I could do? :confused:
Thanks in advance!

Yennie 04-14-2006 04:01 PM

Beautiful! Well done!
Im honored to see some of my photos in it :)

GrandDuchess 04-14-2006 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusanneSNS
Could someone please help me? For what reason ever I am not able to download the video. I click on the link and it leads me to sendspace.com. Again and again I click on "download", but nothing happens. What is wrong?
Does anyone have a clue what I could do? :confused:
Thanks in advance!

Perhaps you have a pop-up blocker installed? If so, then you could need to de-activate it before you click on the download link.

SusanneSNS 04-15-2006 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
Perhaps you have a pop-up blocker installed? If so, then you could need to de-activate it before you click on the download link.

Thank you, GrandDuchess, for your answer!
I thought of a pop-up blocker problem, too. But my system allows pop-ups. That is unfortunately not the problem here.
I tried again to download the video and became a message in a red frame: "The download link has been updated. You may now download the file." So I clicked once again on the "Download: (Sweden01)Carl&Silvia Newsletter.wmv"-button. But nothing happend.
I am very sad, because I would love to watch this file.
Nevertheless I am glad that you tried to solve my problem, GrandDuchess! :)

Yennie 04-15-2006 05:06 AM

Susanne; have you tried to save it on your computer by right click on the link?

I downloaded it yesterday and it worked just fine...

SusanneSNS 04-15-2006 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yennie
Susanne; have you tried to save it on your computer by right click on the link?
I downloaded it yesterday and it worked just fine...

Thank you, Yennie, for the tipp. I did it just as you said and now I get a new message. It says: " There are no free download slots available." They now want me to upgrade to sendspaceMax. Which costs money.
What a pitty...:(

Yennie 04-15-2006 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusanneSNS
Thank you, Yennie, for the tipp. I did it just as you said and now I get a new message. It says: " There are no free download slots available." They now want me to upgrade to sendspaceMax. Which costs money.
What a pitty...:(

too bad. probably because so many have downloaded the video. But perhaps it will be up again soon!

SusanneSNS 04-15-2006 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yennie
too bad. probably because so many have downloaded the video. But perhaps it will be up again soon!

That would be great! Lets hope it will work for me, too, one day.

Anna_R 04-15-2006 01:15 PM

Thank you all for the compliments on the video.:D

I have changed the link in the first post from SendSpace to RapidShare, I hope that it is better.

To download from RapidShare, click on the link, scroll down on the page, click on "free", wait for the countdown to finish, insert the letters or numbers in the box and click on download.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM.

SusanneSNS 04-15-2006 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna_R
I have changed the link in the first post from SendSpace to RapidShare, I hope that it is better.

Thanks everyone who tried to help me! Finally I managed to download the video. After trying to download it via RapidShare I fund out the reason for my problems. I just had to use another browser and than I could watch the beautyful video.
Many thanks to you, Anna_R, for the great job you did. It is really an amazing, wonderful video! I loved it.

loving silvia and carl gustaf 04-16-2006 03:04 PM

Thankyou so much for that wonderful video :) It's just great!

Antje 05-01-2006 10:28 AM

Thank you so much for that wonderful video. It is really amazing. I am very impressed of your work. And I wonder if there is the possibility to send it to the roaylcourt or to show it to the royal couple. It would be such a great plesure for them to see it. They will enjoy and love it!!! Especially with this wonderful song of Stevie Wonder which fits so fantastic to that warm deep loving couple. Sorry of my english and my enthusiasm. But I feel they must see it!! Best regards from Antje Germany

Texan 06-27-2006 03:09 PM

The video was very nice. I really enjoyed it.

KingMichael 06-27-2006 06:50 PM

VERY VERY Impressive video!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Anna_R 06-27-2006 08:47 PM

Thank you all for the compliments once again:)

It was indeed a pleasure to make this video.

ursulajohanna 10-10-2006 06:26 AM

Here a link to Interview with the queen yesterday in TV4:

http://tv4.se/eftertio/

She tell about her World Childhood Foundation from meeting last friday.

avrilo 10-12-2006 05:38 PM

Sorry ursulajohanna but I cant find the video in your link, but I found one in you tube, I dunno if it is the same, however i dont think is complete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riPwuepPuxg