The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f239/)
-   -   Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde: Current Events Part 10 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f239/crown-prince-philippe-and-crown-princess-mathilde-current-events-part-10-a-8594.html)

pdas1201 01-24-2006 04:13 PM

Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde: Current Events Part 10
 
Please post current news and/or pics of Crown Prince Phillippe and Crown Princess Mathilde in this thread. While doing so, remember to adhere to the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ead.php?t=4920

Above all, be courteous to your follow members and enjoy yourself.

The previous thread can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-9-a-8027.html

P.S. Remember to properly cite the articles and photos, view the above link if you need help in this matter or PM a moderator. Also, this thread is for current events only, pictures from previous events may be posted in the 'Picture Thread.'

Mette2 01-24-2006 05:19 PM

Since I didn't get a chance to thank everyone for today's pictures of Mathilde before the thread was closed, I thought I'd just do it here.;) So thank you everyone, who posted these lovely pictures.:) I love her outfit and it suits her so well, and wow she looks absolutely stunning and so beautiful and radiant in these pictures. Well, I actually think she always does;), but in these pictures even more. I like her hair - it suits her. Yesterday it didn't seem nearly as long as it did today, but I like both hairstyles. It's simply just wonderful to be able to see so many new pictures of Mathilde again.:)

Emily 01-24-2006 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mette2
Since I didn't get a chance to thank everyone for today's pictures of Mathilde before the thread was closed, I thought I'd just do it here.;) So thank you everyone, who posted these lovely pictures.:) I love her outfit and it suits her so well, and wow she looks absolutely stunning and so beautiful and radiant in these pictures. Well, I actually think she always does;), but in these pictures even more. I like her hair - it suits her. Yesterday it didn't seem nearly as long as it did today, but I like both hairstyles. It's simply just wonderful to be able to see so many new pictures of Mathilde again.:)

My thoughts exactly, Mette2. It is so great to see her out and about again and she looks wonderful, as always. Does anyone know the next event we'll see her at?

pdas1201 01-24-2006 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
My thoughts exactly, Mette2. It is so great to see her out and about again and she looks wonderful, as always. Does anyone know the next event we'll see her at?

According to the Royal Belgian Calender http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ndar-7150.html translated and post so very kindly for us by Purple_Platinum. The next event for Mathilde will be January 24 at the opening of Mali Exhibition. Next, we'll see her on February 2, 2006.

Mathilde1286 01-24-2006 08:31 PM

Does anyone have the previous pictures without the watermarks??

purple_platinum 01-25-2006 12:09 AM

2 Attachment(s)
As you requested, Mathilde1286... :) :)

here're photos of the princess at Mali exhibition from DPA :

Eliza 01-25-2006 01:01 AM

My gosh....can CP Mathilda get any more beautiful!!! I'm envious of her flawless skin and beauty. I've said it many times....this lady just oozes with inner grace and beauty that sets her apart frm the others CPss

WOW!

Cathérine Bergeyck 01-25-2006 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
My thoughts exactly, Mette2. It is so great to see her out and about again and she looks wonderful, as always. Does anyone know the next event we'll see her at?

The 2nd of February she'll vistit the European school in Bruges and attend the gala ballet of the Flemish Ballet in Antwerp.

Emily 01-25-2006 11:36 AM

Thank you, Catherine. What is the character of the European school in Bruges? Is it a private school from kids all over Europe? Elementary children or older or both? It sounds interesting.

rominet09 01-25-2006 11:56 AM

Thank you, I am very proud to be a Belgian
It is my first post here !

Cathérine Bergeyck 01-25-2006 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rominet09
Thank you, I am very proud to be a Belgian
It is my first post here !

Renée right? Welcome :)

Hannelore 01-25-2006 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
Thank you, Catherine. What is the character of the European school in Bruges? Is it a private school from kids all over Europe? Elementary children or older or both? It sounds interesting.

Here's all you need to know Emily (we learn a lot with being a royal watcher :):))

http://www.coleurop.be/

Emily 01-25-2006 09:31 PM

Hannelore -- thank you for that link. Yes,I do think I learn alot from this forum. I find it fascinating to learn about the various countries -- but I give the credit to you "Belgian" posters who not only know things but are so willing to share! Thanks again.

purple_platinum 01-25-2006 11:59 PM

Humera mentioned at Queen Rania's thread that Prince Philippe will attend World Economic Forum at Davos, Switzerland on January 25-29, 2006.
last year, he attended as well as Princess Mathilde.
any confirmation of this on the belgian news?

Mette2 01-26-2006 04:54 PM

A little extract from this weeks issue of Billed-Bladet in connection to the christening of Christian:

'The queen's [Margrethe] hairdresser Poul Nejlund of course did her majesty's hair before she was off to the party at Kancellihuset in the evening. Princess Alexandra of Berleburg also had her hair done, the same with princess Alexia and Marie-Chantal. Poul Nejlund also did the hair of the Dutch princess Laurentien, as well as the hair of the Belgian princess Mathilde. - "She is absolutely the sweetest. She thinks it's lovely here in Denmark and loves the beautiful architecture", the hairdresser tells.'

I don't know if Poul Nejlund was talking about Mathilde, but I think he was. Her name was the last one mentioned, and there was also a hyphen following her name. The hyphen could of course just be a typo:D, but I think the comment fits Mathilde.;)

Hannelore 01-27-2006 03:46 AM

Don't be so insecure Mette ;) The sweetest, that can only be our Mathilde!

Thanks for the translation, it's always nice to know what the foreign press writes.

fanletizia 01-27-2006 11:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Princess Matilde of Belgium in World-wide the Economic Forum that is celebrated in Davos, Switzerland, 26th January

from terra

Mette2 01-27-2006 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hannelore
Don't be so insecure Mette ;) The sweetest, that can only be our Mathilde!

Thanks for the translation, it's always nice to know what the foreign press writes.

I'm glad you agree with me Hannelore:D, and yes, the sweetest can only be Mathilde.:)

You're welcome. I came across it when I read the magazine and thought "I know just the people I'm going to tell this to".;)

selminha 01-27-2006 01:29 PM

It does not have more photos?;) ;)

purple_platinum 01-27-2006 01:50 PM

unfortunately not, selminha. i've search & search, and only that 1 photo.
here's the caption from epa :
Quote:

Her Royal Highness Princess Mathilde of Belgium (R) and Ann Veneman, UNICEF Executive Director (L) checking their schedules at the World Cafe at the Annual Meeting 2006 of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Thursday 26 January 2006.
i wonder, does Philippe attend as well?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises