The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f120/)
-   -   Princess Victoria and Prince Frederik at the Opening of the Öresundsbron; July 2000 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f120/princess-victoria-and-prince-frederik-at-the-opening-of-the-resundsbron-july-2000-a-857.html)

Josefine 11-09-2002 05:56 PM

Princess Victoria and Prince Frederik at the Opening of the Öresundsbron; July 2000
 
This thread is reorganized so that you can see the pictures in the right order (to my best ability to do so)
Therefor I had to delete some older post that I have done and your comment is in the beginning of the threads and not in the end, this is because the threads are ordered by date and that can't be changed I hope that is alright

enjoy

Emil 11-10-2002 04:13 AM

At the first picture you can se that Victoria by mistake climb at Fredriks foot.

Mary Anne 12-23-2002 05:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
..

Mary Anne 12-23-2002 05:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
..

Mary Anne 12-23-2002 05:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Think something is brewing between him and victoria instead of Mary?

Mary Anne 12-23-2002 05:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
..

Mary Anne 12-23-2002 05:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
..

Rick 12-23-2002 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mary Anne@Dec 23 2002, 09:55 PM
Think something is brewing between him and victoria instead of Mary?
Not a chance

Mary Anne 12-27-2002 01:24 AM

I am sorry I forgot about yours and her love. I didn't mean to imply she was straying.

Josefine 12-30-2002 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Emil@Nov 10 2002, 09:13 AM
At the first picture you can se that Victoria by mistake climb at Fredriks foot.
Wonder if she is a good dancer, or if she steps on her partners feet..

Josefine 04-15-2003 10:36 AM

They seem very close, Victoria will be a good assets to his future wife, helping her find a role as Denmarks future Queen.

thissal 04-15-2003 12:29 PM

What would happen should a crown princess decide to marry a crown prince? Would they just combine their contries into one :rolleyes: (I know unlikely), or would one renounce their impending throne?

Josefine 06-30-2003 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thissal@Apr 15th, 2003 - 4:29 pm
What would happen should a crown princess decide to marry a crown prince? Would they just combine their contries into one :rolleyes: (I know unlikely), or would one renounce their impending throne?
one would renounce her or his impending throne

moosey60 08-04-2003 12:01 AM

...Aren't they like cousins? So...if they were to, say, marry, (which on the plus side would make Joachim and Alexandra, the reigning couple, with Crown Prince Nikolai), wouldn't it be incest? Cause aren't all the Scandinavian royal families rather closely related? Thanks to Astrid of Sweden? Or am I just imagining things? Eh?

Josefine 08-04-2003 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by moosey60@Aug 4th, 2003 - 4:01 am
...Aren't they like cousins? So...if they were to, say, marry, (which on the plus side would make Joachim and Alexandra, the reigning couple, with Crown Prince Nikolai), wouldn't it be incest? Cause aren't all the Scandinavian royal families rather closely related? Thanks to Astrid of Sweden? Or am I just imagining things? Eh?
yes they are close related

Queen Ingrid was King Carl Custafs aunt... and Frederiks grandmother.

hrhcp 09-25-2003 12:31 AM

Josefine,

Thank you for your excellent photos.

And I have learned that Swedish/Danish hard hats stay on, whereas my hard hat flies off in a breeze. :blink: Wonder what the make is? :P

Josefine,
do you know if this royal excursion was just limited to the bridge deck, or did they also climb to the top of the tower?

Where Victoria puts her foot on Frederick's, isn't that a signal for 'don't be an oaf'? :doh:

Josefine 09-25-2003 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by haakon2@Sep 25th, 2003 - 4:31 am

Josefine,
do you know if this royal excursion was just limited to the bridge deck, or did they also climb to the top of the tower?


I have no idee... I have not seen any pictures that indicates that

Josefine 09-25-2003 08:12 AM

10 Attachment(s)
pictures from Corbis: photography, rights, assignment, motion. & www.polfoto.dk

Josefine 09-25-2003 08:24 AM

12 Attachment(s)
Pictures from Corbis: photography, rights, assignment, motion.

Josefine 09-25-2003 08:26 AM

11 Attachment(s)
Pictures from www.polfoto.dk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises