The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/charlotte-casiraghi-current-events-15-jan-2006-feb-2006-a-8561.html)

Ennyllorac 01-19-2006 10:04 PM

Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006
 
Welcome to the new thread to discuss current news about Charlotte Casiraghi. Please remember to follow forum rules. You can find the old thread at http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...rt-x-8061.html

Happy posting!

De La Cruza 01-20-2006 12:20 AM

I wonder what accent/ dialect Charlotte and her sibilings speak in because her mother and uncle,aunt all speak in American ones, it would be real interesting to hear their voices speaking in English so you can tell what kinds of accents they have. If somebody has spoken to charlotte or been in France or monaco and over heard her voice speaking what does it sound like and what kind of accent does she speak ? Because I remeber it was last year on the forums under charlotte Casiraghi Current Events that this guy said he went to a party somewhere in France or gathering and I'm not sure it was for I can't remember and he said he ment Charlotte, Pierre, Max Pierres friend. So if your that person may you please reply, thanks or have not met her but overheard her speaking may you please reply too thanks.

miau 01-20-2006 06:17 AM

Could someone please explain to me what's going on with the thread named Charlotte Casiraghi private information (18+!!!)? Is it a joke or what?

acid_rain3075 01-20-2006 06:22 AM

I didn't even know that was there! Does anyone know what was in it?

miau 01-20-2006 06:36 AM

I don't know, but I still can see it in the thread listing. I can't enter it, though.

acid_rain3075 01-20-2006 06:41 AM

yeah, the same here! I wonder why it's there if no one can get in to it!

sebastian 01-20-2006 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
yeah, the same here! I wonder why it's there if no one can get in to it!

I guess someone (rdb) posted it and the content was not appropriate, so the moderators closed it off, making it unavailable.

miau 01-20-2006 06:52 AM

Besides, it's been posted by rdb, who hasn't been known to flame anyone or to invent jokes of any kind...

pollyemma 01-20-2006 09:52 AM

i briefly saw it. it has pornographic photos. i clicked out of it before i could see who it was.

fandesacs2003 01-20-2006 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollyemma
i briefly saw it. it has pornographic photos. i clicked out of it before i could see who it was.

Pornographic pis with Charlotte :eek: ??????

My God, how could it be possible, SHAME

Tosca 01-20-2006 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Pornographic pis with Charlotte :eek: ??????

My God, how could it be possible, SHAME

They must be surely fake.

pollyemma 01-20-2006 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Pornographic pis with Charlotte :eek: ??????

My God, how could it be possible, SHAME

i didnt say it was charlotte. i said i didnt see who it was.

miau 01-20-2006 10:41 AM

Oh... I can't believe rdb would post those photos!

Paula** 01-20-2006 02:56 PM

Me too :eek:
What was he(she) thinking?

CasiraghiTrio 01-20-2006 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by De La Cruza
I wonder what accent/ dialect Charlotte and her sibilings speak in because her mother and uncle,aunt all speak in American ones, it would be real interesting to hear their voices speaking in English so you can tell what kinds of accents they have. If somebody has spoken to charlotte or been in France or monaco and over heard her voice speaking what does it sound like and what kind of accent does she speak ? Because I remeber it was last year on the forums under charlotte Casiraghi Current Events that this guy said he went to a party somewhere in France or gathering and I'm not sure it was for I can't remember and he said he ment Charlotte, Pierre, Max Pierres friend. So if your that person may you please reply, thanks or have not met her but overheard her speaking may you please reply too thanks.

Albert actually sounds very, very French when he speaks French. I used to think his overall accent was American too, but after I heard him speaking French I realized that he only sounds American when he speaks English. I think this must be because he learned English from an American and he learned French obviously in a French-speaking culture.

I do remember the post you refer to. That guy did say he met Char at a party for Max, or a party for Pierre that Max attended. Something like that. Of course he might have been an attention-seeker, but like you, I felt he was genuine for some reason. I forgot what that person's name was, but I don't think he's been around since then. It was a very long time ago, if I recall correctly. I think the name of the thread was "I've met Charlotte".

acid_rain3075 01-20-2006 03:02 PM

Isn't that like seriously against the rules! But you have to wonder, after the Paris Hilton scandal, (and since no one has seen these pictures) can they really be Charlotte? And if so, then thats just weird!

tbhrc 01-20-2006 03:07 PM

I saw those pics... They were just gross... And that girl was definitely NOT Charlotte....

acid_rain3075 01-20-2006 03:09 PM

Well, thats a relief!

CasiraghiTrio 01-20-2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
Isn't that like seriously against the rules! But you have to wonder, after the Paris Hilton scandal, (and since no one has seen these pictures) can they really be Charlotte? And if so, then thats just weird!

Noooooooooo. They couldn't be real. Yes, the Paris hilton tapes, but come on, think about it. Charlotte and Paris are very different people. Their personalities, their traits, their families.... They are in very different situations. Charlotte has been raised, I believe, with a strong sense of responsibility to her family. She must know that everything she does in public reflects on her family and she also must know how important it is for her family to maintain a certain sense of what is proper, what is respectable... She's not exactly a free agent as Paris is. Especially after the Paris tapes, I would think Charlotte would know better than to ever consent to be photographed or videotaped in a pornographic way, because she would be all too aware of what the consequences could be. It would mean much more than just disgrace for her. It would be a disgrace upon the whole image of the Grimaldi dynasty.

kittencrews 01-20-2006 03:32 PM

I saw them too it's disgusting... they (who ever made them) should be ashamed!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises