The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Prince Harry Current Events 10: January-March 2006 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/prince-harry-current-events-10-january-march-2006-a-8449.html)

gaggleofcrazypeople 03-05-2006 05:23 PM

I guess after he was in the news, he needs to take some time out of being in the limelight for a while.

sara1981 03-06-2006 02:26 AM

Slash Harry in Army drill
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006100573,00.html

gaggleofcrazypeople 03-06-2006 06:55 PM

That is definately not really Harry's pic.

Laraib 03-06-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
That is definately not really Harry's pic.

Tell me about it. Do these people actually think they can fool people with that copy and paste trick? WOW. :eek: :D

Royal Fan 03-06-2006 10:43 PM

lol coundnt they show the real pic at least one well at least now I Know when he Passes April 9th His dads first Anniversary :)

crisiñaki 03-06-2006 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laraib
Tell me about it. Do these people actually think they can fool people with that copy and paste trick? WOW. :eek: :D

you are misunderstanding the pictures, they were made by the "journalists" toddlers in Paint, they just were "having fun" like the children of german magazines' staff do:rolleyes: :D

I tell you, my three-year-old nephew can use Paint much better than those people, come on there is Corel Draw for a reason!!!:D :D

Avalon 03-07-2006 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crisiñaki
you are misunderstanding the pictures, they were made by the "journalists" toddlers in Paint, they just were "having fun" like the children of german magazines' staff do:rolleyes: :D

I tell you, my three-year-old nephew can use Paint much better than those people, come on there is Corel Draw for a reason!!!:D :D

I can use it better!:p :) Just one close look at the pic, and you see exactly the places they pathched it. :confused:

Warren 03-07-2006 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
That is definately not really Harry's pic.

The Sun is not claiming the pic is of Harry. If everyone reads the caption of the pic, it says "Harry in our mock up". It always pays to read past the headline.

Royal Fan 03-07-2006 01:49 PM

as I Already did. :)

gaggleofcrazypeople 03-07-2006 04:39 PM

I know, but they could have done a better job. It looks last minute. If they really want to be something big, they should try harder.

Incas 03-08-2006 02:20 PM

You'd think with all the money The Sun makes, they could have been able to invested in a good copy of Photoshop. It just looks so amateure.:D :D

HRH Kimetha 03-12-2006 01:23 AM

Less than a month now and Harry will make his commission. I am so happy for him and there have been many who have believed Harry doesn't have what it takes. To me he is more soldier than William, although William did surprise me when he made it all the way in his Welsh adventure.

But, Harry I really love to read about because he's a cool dude and seems more down to earth than his brother who does seem more uptight about things. Doesn't mean I don't respect or dislike William because I like him alot, but Harry gives the Windsors a little less "stuffing".

:)

gaggleofcrazypeople 03-12-2006 04:10 PM

Wow. It seems like he has been there forever. Or atleast planning to graduate from there for forever.

Britters 03-12-2006 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Wow. It seems like he has been there forever. Or atleast planning to graduate from there for forever.

That's so funny that you say that because as I was reading the posts I was thinking, "ALREADY? Geez seems like he just entered yesterday!" Time is so strange sometimes!

Harry's polo shirt 03-13-2006 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
Doesn't mean I don't respect or dislike William because I like him alot, but Harry gives the Windsors a little less "stuffing".

:)

I agree, IMO, Harry makes the royals more normal... People relate to Harry. I think that the reason people are more forgiving of him, is because he makes you want to hug him. He has a sence of innocence and insecurity about him that many people relate to.

Lil princess lost 03-13-2006 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
I agree, IMO, Harry makes the royals more normal... People relate to Harry. I think that the reason people are more forgiving of him, is because he makes you want to hug him. He has a sence of innocence and insecurity about him that many people relate to.

hehee... mmm yes, Harry innocent indeed! :rolleyes: :D

Elspeth 03-14-2006 09:46 AM

Time for a new thread, which can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-8-a-9148.html


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019
Jelsoft Enterprises