The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f240/)
-   -   Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 4 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f240/prince-hamzah-and-princess-noor-current-news-part-4-a-8432.html)

Alexandria 01-05-2006 09:40 PM

Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 4

Welcome to Part 4 of Current News on Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor.

The previous thread can be found here.

Please keep in mind our Forum Posting Rules & Guidelines, particularly those about respect and not attacking other members. As well as our Copyright Rule and our Attachment Rule.

Other than that, looking forward to more news about Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor's life!

Am I Bothered 01-06-2006 07:24 AM

Thanks for the regent pic Purple_platinum,
its, the first we've had of him in such a long time. Hope we'll see more of him and P Noor this year.

purple_platinum 01-06-2006 08:34 AM

your welcome, Am I Bothered.
i would like to see more of him too. Both he & Noor seemed to be very low-key during 2005, but please, i hope that changed in 2006.
We saw more of Ali & Rym than the former crownprincely couple.

lil Monkey 01-07-2006 02:13 AM

King Arrives in Saudi Arabia</STRONG>

Pet0157 4 0128 King Arrives in Saudi Arabia Riyadh, Jan. 6(Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived on Friday in Riyadh on a several- hour private visit to Saudi Arabia. Upon arrival at Riyadh Airport, the King was received by Emir of Riyadh Prince Salman bin Abdel Aziz as well as a number of senior Saudi officials. The King is accompanied by HRH Prince Hamza bin Al Hussein and HRH Prince Hashem bin Al Hussein. On the other hand, HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein was sworn in as Regent during the King's absence abroad. //Petra// 061548 Local JAN 2006 

lil Monkey 01-07-2006 02:18 AM

the news is so weird,I just read AL-ghad newspaper it said that the King flew from Dubai to KSA,how is that possible if yesterday in Ptera they said the King returned home (and QR),and then today it says that Ali was sworn in as regent...I dunno who to believe now,petra or the newspapers!

houri 01-07-2006 04:25 PM

Quote:

His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived on Friday in Riyadh on a several- hour private visit to Saudi Arabia
ok , why they go in a private visit to Saudi Arabia ?!
why the king taking his younger brothers with him ?

I am really curious to know what is aprivate about this visit ?!!:confused:

maryshawn 01-07-2006 04:36 PM

I've noticed KA/QR have been including younger members of the JRF on more state visits. I don't know the rationale behind it but am very happy they are doing it.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by houri
ok , why they go in a private visit to Saudi Arabia ?!
why the king taking his younger brothers with him ?

I am really curious to know what is aprivate about this visit ?!!:confused:

houri 01-07-2006 05:23 PM

I am also happy that they including most of the family on more state visits , but what I don't get what is private about going to Saudi Arabia , they didn't say a state visit , do any one know if the JRF have a relatives in Suadi Arabia ?

closesttoheaven 01-07-2006 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houri
I am also happy that they including most of the family on more state visits , but what I don't get what is private about going to Saudi Arabia , they didn't say a state visit , do any one know if the JRF have a relatives in Suadi Arabia ?

the hashemite family comes from arabia saudi

that should be reason enough to travel there... :D
and makka and so (hadj ...) are other reasons too.

lil Monkey 01-07-2006 07:05 PM

I am guessing it might have smthing to do with the 5 Jordanians who died in Mecca while preparing for Hajj last Thrusday after a hotel collapsed? ...

Five Jordanian pilgrims died in Mecca
Pet0460 4 0160 Five Jordanian pilgrims died in Mecca Mecca/ Jan.7/(Petra)-- Minister of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs Abdel Fattah Salah Saturday confirmed the death of five Jordanian pilgrims in Mecca. The five pilgrims have been lost since the collapse of a pilgrims' hostel in Mecca last Thursday. The deceased were among other pilgrims who were shopping in Gaza market nearby Al Haram(the Grand Mosque in Mecca). The five pilgrims were identified as Kamal Salman Ajaj Al- Hardan, Ahmed Awad Hamad al-Dahamsheh, Mesleh Salameh al-Dleimat al-Ghbein, Adel Mustafa Assad Na'ajeh and Sameh Yousef Mohammad Shattnawi. Injadat/ Petra 072110 Local JAN 2006 

houri 01-08-2006 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil Monkey
I am guessing it might have smthing to do with the 5 Jordanians who died in Mecca while preparing for Hajj last Thrusday after a hotel collapsed? ...

Allah yarhmhom , I think if this is the case the news pearper will say that .

lil Monkey 01-08-2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

Five Jordanian pilgrims died in Mecca
Pet0460 4 0160 Five Jordanian pilgrims died in Mecca Mecca/ Jan.7/(Petra)-- Minister of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs Abdel Fattah Salah Saturday confirmed the death of five Jordanian pilgrims in Mecca. The five pilgrims have been lost since the collapse of a pilgrims' hostel in Mecca last Thursday. The deceased were among other pilgrims who were shopping in Gaza market nearby Al Haram(the Grand Mosque in Mecca). The five pilgrims were identified as Kamal Salman Ajaj Al- Hardan, Ahmed Awad Hamad al-Dahamsheh, Mesleh Salameh al-Dleimat al-Ghbein, Adel Mustafa Assad Na'ajeh and Sameh Yousef Mohammad Shattnawi. Injadat/ Petra 072110 Local JAN 2006 

Lmao Silly me!! I was WRONGG!!:o I just had good intentions and thought that the reason wud be that...
Allah yer7amhum agma3een...

lil Monkey 01-10-2006 04:30 AM

just watched news at ten on Jordan.jo (JTV) and I saw that Prince Faisal the regent performed eid prayers,accompanied by Prince Hamzah and Hashim...then they visited KH grave.
I felt like I am in Jordan :)

Eid mubarak 3al jamee3 :)

lil Monkey 01-10-2006 06:00 AM

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jan/10/4385I.htm
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jan/10/4386I.htm
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jan/10/4387I.htm
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jan/10/4388I.htm
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jan/10/4389I.htm

Elhamdullah,at least those pics help a bit to feel like it's eid...

houri 01-10-2006 06:00 PM

lik Monkey thanks for posting the pictures , I think prince Hamzah looks very good , I am happy to know he is in Jordan .

tesaweer 01-10-2006 06:20 PM

Quote:

just watched news at ten on Jordan.jo (JTV) and I saw that Prince Faisal the regent performed eid prayers,accompanied by Prince Hamzah and Hashim...then they visited KH grave.

Lovely photos lil monkey , and Eid mubarek to you and all.

Rhaegar 01-10-2006 08:40 PM

Quote:

I'd like to see jordan news as well! But I don't understand arab, can anyone tell me what to click on jordan.jo so that i can catch the news? thanks!

lil Monkey 01-13-2006 01:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ok go to www.jordan.jo and then at the far right (at the top of the screen) u will see an Icon that has smthing written in Orange (see attachment) click on it and a new window is supposed to open and that's how u can see JTV:)

Hope this helped :)

elizahawthorne 01-13-2006 01:50 AM

thanx for that lil monkey...now i can watch jordan news as well

closesttoheaven 01-13-2006 05:00 PM

thaaaaaaats great thanks lil monkey
funny movies^^but I dun understand that much :)