The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Chit Chat (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   Which royal couples should get married? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/which-royal-couples-should-get-married-8276.html)

polop 12-16-2005 12:48 PM

Which royal couples should get married?

Which royal couples do you want to see get married?
For me, I want to see Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy get married.They seem sooo much in love.I would also like to see Crown Princess Victoria tie the knot.
How about you?:) :)

Gillian 12-16-2005 01:24 PM

[qu]I want to see prince Carl Philip and Emma get married. I think that is very beautiful couple;) ;) ;) [/quote]

Am I Bothered 12-16-2005 01:50 PM

I was really glad when Charles and Camilla were finally able to tie the knot :D, I'd really like to see William and Kate get married. I think they make a great couple, but rumour has it that they won't be allowed to marry for another few years yet. It'd be great for England to have a new princess.

pollyemma 12-16-2005 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gillian
[qu]I want to see prince Carl Philip and Emma get married. I think that is very beautiful couple;) ;) ;)

[/quote]

I'm with you. If I can't have him then I hope he'll be happy with another girl named Emma.

Royal Fan 12-16-2005 02:22 PM

Victoria should marry Daniel
William should marry Kate
Harry im not sure
Madeleine should marry..............well ME :)

LauraMCS 12-17-2005 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gillian
[qu]I want to see prince Carl Philip and Emma get married. I think that is very beautiful couple;) ;) ;)

[/quote]

I agree. I think this couple should get married. They've been together for some time now so it would make sense.

Scott 12-17-2005 09:50 PM

Well we have had a big run on babies this year so maybe 2006 will be the engagement and wedding year :D I for one sincerley hope so.

Scott

Piewi 12-17-2005 11:03 PM

Carl-Philip and Emma-they´ve been together for such a long time

crisiñaki 12-18-2005 12:26 AM

The older Bernadotte siblings should tie the knot this year, we have filled one too many threads about their relationships!!!

I personally don't think either Madeleine or Harry are ready to get married right now, they are both a little inmmature:o

Cocco_Kiindaregge 12-19-2005 10:27 PM

Victoria and Daniel:D

polop 12-21-2005 07:50 PM

Wasn't princess Madeliene dating someone too? Is she is, then she should get married to that guy.Personally, I just want to see her in a wedding dress.:D

saphills 12-21-2005 08:09 PM

Victoria & Daniel

Her_Majesty 11-21-2006 04:48 PM

The 3 Swedish Couples:
Daniel & Victoria
Carl Philip & Emma
Jonas & Madeleine

:rolleyes:

Mari_* 11-21-2006 05:25 PM

Victoria and Daniel!

ZandraRae 11-21-2006 05:45 PM

For me, Carl Phillip and Emma. They have been together for a long time now, and they just seem so in love. As for Victoria and Daniel, Madeleine and Jonas, call me crazy, but I don't think either girl is getting married to the guy they're dating now.

In England, definitely NOT Chelsy, sorry, to me she is not princess material. As for Kate and Wills, give them a couple of years, then I think all Brits would feel more comfortable about the marriage. Since she will be queen one day, if they marry.

Penny Lane 11-22-2006 04:02 PM

Carl and Emma for sure .Not Madeleine not yet .Victoria? Only if she is truely ready she shouldn't marry just because everyone expects her to.
I don't see it happening for William or Harry for a while.

srivishnu 08-05-2007 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polop (Post 345233)
Which royal couples do you want to see get married?
For me, I want to see Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy get married.They seem sooo much in love.I would also like to see Crown Princess Victoria tie the knot.
How about you?:) :)

I would like to see HRH Prince William to get married but not to Kate.

Lakshmi 08-05-2007 01:54 AM

Victoria should marry, but not Daniel.
I don't mind William marrying Kate. I don't know if they are still together, but they were nice couple. Carl Philip of Sweden and Emma seem nice couple too.
I don't want see Albert of Monaco marrying Charlene, but I think they are not real dates, just buddies.

crisiñaki 08-05-2007 02:11 AM

William+Kate
Albert+Charlene
Olga+Aimone (OMG get married or break it off, the suspense is killing us!:eek::cool::rolleyes:)

carlota 08-05-2007 04:39 AM

prince gustav and carina axelsson
prince joachim and marie cavalier
prince aimone and princess olga
prince william and kate middleton (we know we would all love it...)

i don't see what's the big fuss with daniel and victoria. if she is comfortable with him, why not? he seems to have good presence, a good past and never behaved incorrectly. for a future presence, that's, so far, what's demanded. i think with the correct help he would make a wonderful prince of sweden. so yes, i do think they should marry. even if he didn't do great, victoria is sky high in the list of the best princess and they would counteract.