The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Life and Lifestyle (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/)
-   -   Royal Horoscope (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/royal-horoscope-8213.html)

Guest2003 12-10-2005 08:36 PM

Royal Horoscope

Can someone please interpret these horoscope charts from astro.com?

Elisabeth
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/8962/13ft.th.gif

Catharina-Amalia
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8819/28dp.th.gif

Ingrid-Alexandra
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9751/30se.th.gif

Christian
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6317/41jz.th.gif

Leonor
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3251/50tm.th.gif

Christian's chart is almost identical to Leonor's. This is somewhat rare because identical horoscope charts are normally found in twin births (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen).

Paula** 12-10-2005 10:56 PM

I love this things about horoscope charts...
but I dont know interpret :(
I can understand just the sign the moon...

Guest2003 12-10-2005 11:22 PM

A friend of mine gave me this link. He says the Moon sign describes the mother. Anyway, can someone please give a detailed analysis of each chart? Thank you.

http://astrology.lifetips.com/subcat...-in-the-signs/

Layla1971 12-10-2005 11:55 PM

Well, this is definately my area! So, here goes. I'll give a different post for each chart.

Layla1971 12-11-2005 12:44 AM

First are you absolutely sure about the time of birth? Because that greatly affecs the ascendant and house placement.

Ok, Elisabeth of Belgium.

Keep in mind that each planet describes a different part of your chart, therefore your life. So, Elisabeth or anyone really, may be sensitive in one area and not in another. Serious in one are and not in another, and so on.

She was born with the sun in scorpio, meaning she will be, overall, an investigative, deeply sensitive person. But, she will have issues with trusting others, so she will keep herself to herself concerning matters of the heart. She will want to get to the heart and truth of any matter. She will be loyal to her friends and loved ones, but if hurt she has the capacity to turn very cold and seek revenge.

Also, her ascendant [rising sign] was in cancer at birth. She will present to the world a sensitive, caring person, who wants to 'mother' them. She wants to comfort other and doesn't like seeing people in pain.

The moon was in aquarius, this is quite an interesting placement IMO. The moon shapes your habits, reactions and instincts. Having the moon in aquarius means she will be extremely observant. She will probably be very interested in human nature, and just why people do what they do. She may have a detatched [shy] personality in youth, whether through other chart indications or her upbringing. Moon in aquarius people people often feel 'different' growing up and they have an inner feeling of loneliness. She will probably try to be above 'petty' emotions such as, jealousy, possessiveness and fear, but this can lead to feel emotionally distant. The ascendant in cancer should help to balance out some of these traits though, at least give an opposing view for her.

Mercury in libra is a good placement, she will try to be very diplomatic and wants to keep a balance in life. She will want fairness in life and will firmly believe in equality and justice, the law. She will have a critical and perfectionist streak, but will not ever deliberately hurt people, instead she will use diplomacy and tact to get her point across. She will be good at compromise and making connections with others. She will hate to be thought of as the bady guy [or girl in this cae]. She may be indecisive, but that's just because she wants to make the best decision.

Venus in libra, well, venus governs relationships and your surroundings, it governs what you think is beautiful and comforting. She will try to impress people with her kindness, balance and willingness to compromise. She will be rather polished, which some may see as insincerity but really she just wants to present the best version of herself to the public, she detests bad manners. She will love sharing with others, but will hate tactlessness or rudeness. Basically, the symbol of libra is the scale [like the scale of justice out front of courts], that's how she will be - wanting balance.

Mars in capricorn, she will have a controlled and serious approach to her life. She'll like to have things under control and will be goal-oriented, focused and not afraid of working hard. She will be an acheiver and have clear goals and ambitions, she will work hard to reach them. Anger will be expressed in a very cool, calm way, she won't blow up things, she'll be dignified. Control is the overall sense from this planet position, but not coldness, just a reserve to preserbe her dignity and self-respect.

Jupiter in cancer, she will have great support from family and may have great loyalty and trust with friends. There is an indication of people with this placement having or inheriting money from their parents [she already does] and she may take an interest in, and be very good at, sailing.

Saturn in gemini, does indicate that she will have an interest in cold, hard facts, such as those found in science. She will be reasonable and logical in her decisions, there will be discipline in her thinking and a tendancy towards an academic life.

Uranus in aquarius, well it's in it's home sign so Elisabeth may tend to question authority and traditional ways of thinking and knowing. Those born during the years of yranus in aquarius are likely to contribute greatly to the fields of physics, philosophy, computer science and technology. This is a combination of an 'I know' and insightful mindset. I'm not saying that she'll become a rocket scientist, but she may be a patron of or take a special interest in these fields.

Neptune in aquarius, neptune is idealistic by nature and often creates social unity, placing less emphasis on differences between people, instead focusing on the similarities. This is a great position for a Belgian princess and queen given the separation that Belgium has endured. She will want to create some kind of ideal for her people, unity.

Pluto in sagittarius, well pluto is the planet of change and it's in sagittarius, the sign of spirituality and learning. Pluto moved into sagittarius in 1995 [and will remain there until 09'], just when the focus started to shift to religious and philosophical over-zealousness. This generation will witness and maybe play a part in this struggle for arms control and a stronger, more effective school system, but this is one placement that is too speculative to give an accurate answer. All I can say is that the issues of terrorism may be confronted during this period, and then events from this time may shape the way Elisabeth reigns in the future.

North node of the moon is in gemini and south node is in scorpio. She will be forced [through life circumstances and relatively subconsciously] to be more communicative and articulate in her dealings with others. At the moment her personality is set to be more private, but she will learn to be more open and sociable as time goes by in this are of her life.

Also, a disclaimer: This is just an interpretation. It is the individual who must decide if they will take advantage of their strengths and downplay their weaknesses and vice versa.

sara1981 12-11-2005 12:50 AM

what about British Royals? include Prince William,Prince Harry,Zara,Peter,Beatrice,Eugenic and Lady Louise have horoscope?

Layla1971 12-11-2005 01:12 AM

Ok, now Elisabeth's house placements.

As I said her ascendant [rising sign] is cancer and my interpreation, above, still stands for this part too.

She has the sun in the 5th house, meaning she will want to be noticed for her special talents and creativity. She will be happiest when she is expressing herself in her special way and gains attention for it. She may have a talent for drama and/or sports too and she will have a fun-loving attitude towarsds life. She may have a tendancy to want to grab centre stage all the time, but her personality will gain her enough attention, and the scorpio sun will probably downplay this aspect slightly.

Moon in the 8th house, means though she will want closeness very much, she may close herself off and not really trust others who may want to get to know her. She will probably be very wholehearted in her feelings and responses to people, and she may want all or nothing from the people she cares for.

Mercury in the 4th house, she may have an introspective mind and may enjoy keeping a journal or a record of her dreams and experiences, or learning about psychology, history, and the workings and emotions of her own life. She may be studious and a bit of a bookworm.

Venus in the 4th house, she will be very attached to her home and family and will spend alot of time cultivating both. She will love her rootsm her history and she may be a collector of antiques or items of sentimental value.

Mars in the 7th house, she will love fiesty, strong-willed people who create fireworks in personal relationships. She may beed some kind of excitement in her life that comes from people who are energetic and ambitious.

Jupiter in the 1st house, her career will be built around the way she appears or presents herself - the way she comes across to others. She will have a spontaneous personality and ability to fascinate others, these are the elements that will make her successful.

Saturn in the 12th house, having saturn in the 12th house may mean that she may not even realize she has strengths/talents for communication and logic, even in youth. She may have issues with some kind of guilt or anxiety, and may not know why. Fear of the unknown and of being overwhelmed or controlled by emotions may be the source of her general anxiety in life. It can be difficult for her to submit to the idea that she may need help from others, preferring instead to withdraw and handle your problems in solitude. Over time she will want to keep her worries to herself, but she must learn to talk about those things in order to work through them. This is a very significant placement.

Uranus in the 8th house, she will naturally and openly support change. She will constantly re-invent herself, and wouldn't want life to become boring. She may have an impatience with the status quo.

Neptune in the 8th house, she will have an active imagination and she may have a strange interest or fears in the psychic world or the astral plane. It's best if she is thouroughly grounded in the practical world before she explores these things.

Pluto is in the 6th house, this will make her serious about her curiosity, learning, communication skills, rationality and logic.

There's more, but I won't bore you any further!

Paula** 12-11-2005 01:12 AM

Uau! thanks Layla1971, that soooo cool
I love that horoscope thing (I think I did say that once :p )

Layla1971 12-11-2005 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula**
Uau! thanks Layla1971, that soooo cool
I love that horoscope thing (I think I did say that once :p )

You're welcome.:) If you or others are interested, I'll do the other ones later today or tomorrow, because they take an hour or two for each one.

Layla1971 12-11-2005 01:26 AM

Well, I have enough time to do that start of Catharina-Amalia's chart. I'll finish it tomorrow.

C-A was born with the sun in sagittarius, this will make her restless, cheerful and friendly, she'll be generally on the go all the time. She'll love freedom and only tolerate routine. She will be quite easygoing, and get along with everyone, regardless of race or religion. She'll love to laugh and tease people. She'll have a quick temper because sagittarius is a fire sign, but she'll cool off just as quickly, and most won't be able to stay mad at her.

Moon in gemini - She will be cheerful and witty at home, but there is a tendancy to be restless and to get mad at those closest to her out of frustration, C-A will be an interesting woman, she'll be curious, and generally well-informed. Nervousness and worry are common traits for this position, she'll probabky need to be more active tham most. She'll probably read alot, talk alot, and think alot with this position.

More later....

Layla1971 12-12-2005 05:50 AM

Catharina-Amalia:

Mercury in Capricorn: She will have a strong need to compartmentalize her thoughts, knowledge and impressions of people and of the world. People with this position often speak and write in a slow, methodical manner and appreciate structure and order. She will be quite mentally active and a productive person who likes to take on projects that are practical and yield results.

Venus in Capricorn: Venus rules relationships and dealings with others on a personal level. She will try to win hearts with her displays of self-control, presence of mind and responsible behavior. She will want others to see her as goal-oriented, witty, controlled and competent. She will like predictability and will be cautious in her relationships. She will like to present an air of control, and she will have an air of cool competency. She won't express love in an over-the-top way, she will be practical and deliberate. She may seem lacking in warmth and spontaneity, but she will really be quite the opposite, she just keeps that part of herself hidden.

Mars in Pisces: She will be mild-tempered and gentle, she won't be considered direct. Mars is the planet of action and assertion, but pisces is a passive sign that rarely asserts itself in a direct way.
She may have feelings of guilt about her anger, and difficulties asserting herself. She will seem to 'go with the flow' and not try to control things.

Jupiter in Virgo: Jupiter is all about expansion and prosperity and it is in it's detriment in Virgo. Virgo is ruled by Mercury, and Mercury prefers to 'travel light' and is frugal with money and possessions. It's common for people with this position to make something out of nothing, this is due to Jupiter making a huge deal out of the details provided by Mercury. She will have to focus on maintaining a balanced perspective and a valid set of priorities.

Saturn in Cancer: Saturn is in it's detriment here. There is a conflict between the duty and responsibility of Saturn and the personal needs and desires of Cancer. She may find it difficult to compromise, and may find that others expect her to place their needs before her own. She may feel that she must earn love and trust, and may bot be able to love unconditionally. Saturn is the planet of 'ignorance' and here it expresses itself throught the moo which is the planet of emotions. This means that she may have a lack of understanding of her own feelings, and may sometimes neglect to show her feelings and emotions.

Uranus, Neptune and Pluto for C-A are the same for Elisabeth, as they were born within years of each other.
Uranus in aquarius, well it's in it's home sign so Elisabeth may tend to question authority and traditional ways of thinking and knowing. Those born during the years of yranus in aquarius are likely to contribute greatly to the fields of physics, philosophy, computer science and technology. This is a combination of an 'I know' and insightful mindset. I'm not saying that she'll become a rocket scientist, but she may be a patron of or take a special interest in these fields.

Neptune in aquarius, neptune is idealistic by nature and often creates social unity, placing less emphasis on differences between people, instead focusing on the similarities. This is a great position for a Belgian princess and queen given the separation that Belgium has endured. She will want to create some kind of ideal for her people, unity.

Pluto in sagittarius, well pluto is the planet of change and it's in sagittarius, the sign of spirituality and learning. Pluto moved into sagittarius in 1995 [and will remain there until 09'], just when the focus started to shift to religious and philosophical over-zealousness. This generation will witness and maybe play a part in this struggle for arms control and a stronger, more effective school system, but this is one placement that is too speculative to give an accurate answer. All I can say is that the issues of terrorism may be confronted during this period, and then events from this time may shape the way Elisabeth reigns in the future.

C-A's North Node is Taurus and South Node is Scorpio. This means that she falls back on tendencies towards hiding her emotions, being suspicious and not easily trusting others, also having a very investigative mind.
Having the North Node in Taurus means that, through her life events, she will be required to become more trusting, open, concentrate on her family, make a comfortable home for them, and be more financially astute.

Layla1971 12-12-2005 06:52 AM

House placements for Catharina-Amalia.

Ascendant in Gemini:
She will see the world as a place to learn, and will be very curious about the world around her. She will be interested in moving around in her social circles, and she will love to ask questions and to move around freely, to mingle. She may be restless and often quick is physical expression, she will show an air of impatience even if she doesn't mean to. There is a cleverness to Gemini ascendant natives that can intimidate some people. She will have mental and verbal agility, but may forget emotions in interacting with others. This may result in her seeming cold in her presentation, but this is just a facade, and may not even be noticeable to most. There are generally two expressions of this placement: 1 is to be talkative, bubbly, changeable, and quirky. She would be interesting and fun. They constantly explain things, whether it's their own opinion and behavior, or those of the world around them. 2 is to appear rather cool and intellectual, quite often witty and clever, these natives present themselves as less cheerful and changeable way.

Sun in the 7th house:
She will take pride in her ability to negotiate, and to establish harmony in her relationships. It will be important for her to have a partner, as she will feel incomplete without one. She will be motivated to become well-liked, and may be especially sensitive to rejection. One of the lessons in her life may be to avoid putting harmony and others' opinions of her above her own needs. She should use her social skills and seek out peaceful relations with others, but shouldn't try not to over-identify with her partnerships and the way she is received by others.

Moon in the 1st house:
She may have a soft exterior, and may tend to relate very personally and sympathetically to other people. She may sometimes allow her emotions to cloud her logic and reasoning, consequently she may be biased in her opinions. She may be impressionable and gentle, or at least appear that way. Her feelinhgs will be obvious and she can't hide them.

Mercury in the 8th house:
The mysterious and unknown fascinate her, and she may investigate things that interest her. She needs to know what's going on behind the scenes.

Venus in the 8th house:
She won't care much for the superficial. She will want to get past the surface and down to the heart. This could make her a very shrewd and discriminating business person.

Mars in the 10th house:
She will be known for her energy, drive, ambition and competitive nature. She may have a successful work life because of her ability to take initiative, and be a leader, her excelling in physical strength is likely. She wants to be a winner and will work hard to aceive it.

Jupiter in the 1st house:
Her career may be built on her search for roots and security. She may find herself through home and family (all things domestic), and it would be excellent if she could somehow make these things her interest.

Saturn in the 2nd house:
Traditional astrology interprets Saturn's placement in the 2nd house means that she may have a lack of or difficulty in getting real world possessions like money, cars, ect. But, because C-A is already rich, this may mean she has difficulty with investments.

Uranus in the 9th house:
She is likely to be comfortable with new ideas, radical philosophies, and thoughts that oppose the traditional. Experimenting with new ideas will be a particular hobby for her. Traveling, meeting new people, reading, and other such mind expansion activities will interest her. Conservative people may turn her off and any activity that calls for higher thinking is an opportunity for her to add her own unique and creative spin.

Neptune in the 9th house:
She will love to dream, fantasize, and speculate. She will be willing to entertain the most far fetched ideas and philosophies, since to her anything will be possible.

Pluto in the 7th house:
She may have very strong philosophical views, and there are times in her life when she will fight hard fpr a cause she deems noble and important. Her intentions will be good, but she won't be as objective as she thinks she is, and her views will be more colored by personal experiences and concerns than she will realize. But, she may have great influence in bringing about positive change if she avoids being dogmatic. She may also change or revise her own personal beliefs several times throughout her life.

Layla1971 12-14-2005 04:33 AM

Ingrid-Alexandra:

Sun in Aquarius:
One of the standout traits of those born under the Sun sign of Aquarius is their unwillingness to follow the beaten track. With advancement and progress on their minds, there can be an irreverence to old and outdated ways of thinking and doing things.
Many Aquarians aim to free themselves of personal and social conditioning. Although open to change in theory, Aquarians can be surprisingly stubborn. Their idealism runs strong, but they can be very fixed in their opinions.

Moon in Capricorn:

Being useful and productive are basic needs for Lunar Capricorns. Because they generally keep their emotions under check, Moon in Capricorn people come across as competent people. However turbulent their emotions may be under the surface, Lunar Capricorns keep cool-headed—and they come across as steady and reliable people.

More later....

Genia 08-20-2007 06:11 AM

Prince William of Windsor

According to astrology, P. William will be ready for marriage in the years 2010 - 12. At least, in this time, it will show a completely new way of life for him.
In 2008, this is the time that a woman of his dreams will enter his life.
In the year 2011, is when it's all happening for P. William, certainly in his love life, but very likely to in his career destiny. He will be imensely popular at this time.

P. William will almost certainly produce heirs.
It is likely that this will happen at the age of 32 - 33.
In his 35th year, he will have another child, and if the first one is not a boy, this one will be.
Perhaps another child will arrive a year or so later.
He will have three children in all.

P. William has the possibility of being crowned in the year 2029, at an age when he will be 47. By then Queen Elizabeth will be 103.

His influence will be profound, and he will be renown for his kindness and understanding, but also for his judgement, which at times will be hard. But in affairs of the heart, he will be deeply susceptable....that is the legacy of both his parents.