The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 14 : Nov.2005 - Jan.2006 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/charlotte-casiraghi-current-events-14-nov-2005-jan-2006-a-8061.html)

Gabriella 11-30-2005 12:04 AM

Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 14 : Nov.2005 - Jan.2006
 
Welcome to the newest thread for all the latest news and pictures of Charlotte.

You can find the previous thread here

tbhrc 11-30-2005 05:41 AM

Here are two screenshots I made, you can see Charlotte's outfit:

http://tinypic.com/i1z3ex.jpg http://tinypic.com/i1z3fp.jpg

Lunagirl 11-30-2005 07:57 AM

Thanks
 
This skirt is different than I envisioned. I guess I don't really like Chanel, huh?

tigerlilly2005 11-30-2005 08:06 AM

that is not the right outfit for a princess.with the shirt i would go to the disco.

hillary_nugent 11-30-2005 08:40 AM

It looks alot loose on her than it does on the model...

assia 11-30-2005 09:27 AM

I think that a lot of us agree that Charlotte's choices of outfits for the ceremonies of enthronement weren't the best. It seems particularly odd as Princess Caroline is always so well dressed without any taste mistakes. But maybe Charlotte is young and with time she will make better choices. Anyway, she is so lovely that we can forgive her that.

Ariel 11-30-2005 09:34 AM

I think Caroline should have helped her to choose a good outfit. She shouldn't choose channel by default, specially for her daughter, which probably can use lots of other designers.

fandesacs2003 11-30-2005 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ariel
I think Caroline should have helped her to choose a good outfit. She shouldn't choose channel by default, specially for her daughter, which probably can use lots of other designers.

I do not like the skirt either, and I think if you have Karl Lagarfeld as personnal friend and advisor he should have helped her to dress the best!!!

lashinka2002 11-30-2005 09:39 AM

I'm not sure that I like anything about Char's outfit. Not only that but did she bother to brush her hair??? It looks unkept! Is that Stephanie beside her? She looks fab!!!

lashinka2002 11-30-2005 09:46 AM

Thanks for the pic tbhrc!

fandesacs2003 11-30-2005 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lashinka2002
I'm not sure that I like anything about Char's outfit. Not only that but did she bother to brush her hair??? It looks unkept! Is that Stephanie beside her? She looks fab!!!


Yes it is Stephanie.
As for the hair you are right! She should have used a hairdresser, at least for this day!

Layla1971 11-30-2005 09:55 AM

She is beautiful, gorgeous even. But, she needs to learn how to stand, walk, ect without stooping. She needs to dress a little better at official or formal occassions, these outfits are fine if you're going to a club but not for an event where your family is present.

She must do something with her hair to make it look less unruly, even if it's the end of the night it should still look good enough for photographs.

Ariel 11-30-2005 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Layla1971
She is beautiful, gorgeous even. But, she needs to learn how to stand, walk, ect without stooping. She needs to dress a little better at official or formal occassions, these outfits are fine if you're going to a club but not for an event where your family is present.

She must do something with her hair to make it look less unruly, even if it's the end of the night it should still look good enough for photographs.

i agree, she should learn to walk and stand on formal occassions. I know Caroline didn't want her kids in spotlight, not even a title, but if they need to go to an official event, they should at least be trained to fullfill the situation with good grades.

fandesacs2003 11-30-2005 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Layla1971
She is beautiful, gorgeous even. But, she needs to learn how to stand, walk, ect without stooping. She needs to dress a little better at official or formal occassions, these outfits are fine if you're going to a club but not for an event where your family is present.

She must do something with her hair to make it look less unruly, even if it's the end of the night it should still look good enough for photographs.

Yes, she is wonderfull and very pretty. Personally, I've liked the ballgown worn to the Opera and I found the Chanel mass outfit not very young but classy and adequat for the circumstance.
But in genarally a think that such a nice girl :) , with all the proffessional help that she can afford (Stylist, designer, haidresser etc), the result should be much much better!!
Anyway, she will learn :cool:

kittencrews 11-30-2005 11:50 AM

Well I have to disagree with most everybody in saying that I loved all her outfits... at Mass she looked very innocent and elegant in white... I think it was a wise choice for a 19 year old... the dinner outfit is a bit risque but... I don't think that Caroline would have let her go out in an outfit she didn't find appropriate, we have to remember she's 19 Stephanie has worn much worse... and her opera gown was beautiful... an odd choice with the black hose and shoes but hey, she's young.

sm1939 11-30-2005 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittencrews
Well I have to disagree with most everybody in saying that I loved all her outfits... at Mass she looked very innocent and elegant in white... I think it was a wise choice for a 19 year old... the dinner outfit is a bit risque but... I don't think that Caroline would have let her go out in an outfit she didn't find appropriate, we have to remember she's 19 Stephanie has worn much worse... and her opera gown was beautiful... an odd choice with the black hose and shoes but hey, she's young.

you "hit the nail on the head "shes young"
so some one should of helped her in her choice of clothes,
I know stephanie has worn worse, so they should of learnt there
lesson , and have some one help her out ,

Ianna 11-30-2005 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Yes, she is wonderfull and very pretty. Personally, I've liked the ballgown worn to the Opera and I found the Chanel mass outfit not very young but classy and adequat for the circumstance.
But in genarally a think that such a nice girl :) , with all the proffessional help that she can afford (Stylist, designer, haidresser etc), the result should be much much better!!
Anyway, she will learn :cool:

I second that! I also liked the Opera ballgown the most. ;) Also wanted to say that only at that event Charlotte had nice headdress, while in other occasions she didn't care much about it. It's pitty, it would be great to see her with various hair styles..

Princess Stephanie was stunning! Wish there are some more photos of that event..

Tbhrc, thanks for captures!;)

iceflower 11-30-2005 05:14 PM

Thank you very much for the screenshots you made, tbhrc!
And I have to repeat what Ianna already said, we need more pics from that event!

moby 12-01-2005 03:48 AM

i too, didn't like her outfits! :( but despite them she looked gorgeous still. the only outfit that grew on me was the one she wore at the opera. i didn't like it at first but now i think it suits her very well, maybe it helped that she was able to pull it off. it also said that she's willing to take risks and that we definitely won't be bored by her choices in the future.

as for her stooping, i know somebody who stoops almost as bad as her, but the reason is that this person has sculiosis. maybe we don't know it but char could have it as well (im not saying that she has, lets be clear on that). maybe at home she wears a body brace. :confused:
if not, well, i hope she'd try to imitate Andrea's posture.

kittencrews 12-01-2005 10:30 AM

I think she's just nervous or something and that is why she stands like that because to ride horses (as she does) you have to have good posture... and while on a horse Charlotte looks great sitting up there... A lot of people in our generation stoop when they sit or stand


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises