The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Chit Chat (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   2006 Resolutions for Royals (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/2006-resolutions-for-royals-7987.html)

Alexandria 11-20-2005 12:26 AM

2006 Resolutions for Royals
 
What kind of resolutions should royals make for themselves this year?

If royals read this forum, now's your chance to tell them what personal resolutions they should make for themselves and why.

Iain 12-14-2005 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandria
What kind of resolutions should royals make for themselves this year?

If royals read this forum, now's your chance to tell them what personal resolutions they should make for themselves and why.

Queen Margarethe should give up smoking.

Lena 12-14-2005 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iain
Queen Margarethe should give up smoking.

:D I think the chance, that she would have in her last second of life a cigarette in her mouth is higher than that she will ever quit.
It wouldn´t be bad though...even though I´ve my doubts, that it helps after so many years.

purple_platinum 12-14-2005 07:22 AM

Crown Princess Victoria to Get Married...

crisiñaki 12-14-2005 09:38 PM

Crown Princess victoria: leave Daniel or marry him, I'm sick of waiting every year for the same thing, I think Emmanuel of Belguim and Leonor of Spain would get married before V&D!!! :D :D

Adry 12-14-2005 09:43 PM

Agree with Iain, but Im pretty sure that Daisy will smoke until the end of her life!..I dont think she can quit smoking now...:(

Margrethe II 12-14-2005 09:47 PM

HM the Queen Margrethe is set in her ways ;) Mind you, it's never to late to quit smoking....


"MII"





Adry 12-14-2005 09:51 PM

Would like she could quit smoking...;)

sara1981 12-14-2005 11:14 PM

im really sicko to wait for CP Victoria getting married! that totally no excuse for her!

and HM Queen would quit smoking also and HM King too!

Toledo 12-15-2005 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iain
Queen Margarethe should give up smoking.

I think she will outlive most royals of her generation and, when her time comes, she will ask to be buried with a cigarette in one hand and a lighter in the other one. Just to have one more cigarette handy in case the afterlife happens. :)

Toledo 12-15-2005 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Crown Princess victoria: leave Daniel or marry him, I'm sick of waiting every year for the same thing, I think Emmanuel of Belguim and Leonor of Spain would get married before V&D!!! :D :D

Victoria is making it too easy for her brother to be her heir. She should stop the nonsense and get on with the Royal Program: get married and have a couple of kids. She must, like any Crown Prince(ss), secure an heir. If Daniel can't handle the presure, get someone else. Her duty toward her country should be above her needs because she is the Heir. She has duties her siblings don't have.

LaMinka 12-15-2005 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toledo
Victoria is making it too easy for her brother to be her heir. She should stop the nonsense and get on with the Royal Program: get married and have a couple of kids. She must, like any Crown Prince(ss), secure an heir. If Daniel can't handle the presure, get someone else. Her duty toward her country should be above her needs because she is the Heir. She has duties her siblings don't have.

Totally agree! And btw Chrisiñaki I agree with you too: marry him or leave him!

crisiñaki 12-16-2005 04:56 AM

I don't know if it's just me, but I dream of the day I would be able to watch Victoria walking down the aisle, don't you? :)

Cocco_Kiindaregge 12-19-2005 09:42 PM

Victoria: marry... Daniel!
Mette-Marit: So coulors please! :D:D

Princejohnny25 12-19-2005 10:12 PM

Camilla needs to quit smoking if she hasnt already and so do Charles boys.

fandesacs2003 12-27-2005 08:05 AM

Ernst August Hannover, TO GIVE UP drinking (if not already done !!!!!:mad: )

To all royal smokers GIVE UP smoking !!!!:eek:

Aussie Princess 12-29-2005 11:25 PM

I too would love to see Victoria get married, but I think it's better that she wait until she is 1000% sure of it. otherwise it is not worth it and a total disaster.

rere 12-30-2005 04:47 PM

My top two (for now)
1. A wedding in Sweden (Victoria and her siblings are all over 24 and it's time one of them get married and started the next generation).

2. Good behavior for the royals of Monaco (I'm tired of hearing about their behavior in the press).

venus_samotracia 12-30-2005 05:58 PM

New designer for Letizia, stop Varela :)

Toledo 12-30-2005 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venus_samotracia
New designer for Letizia, stop Varela :)

Good point! :) There are so many great designers she could rotate them, one per month. I would like for her to have a little more Monaco glamour in her outfits, like Caroline. During the day events Caroline is impecable, during the night events she is just breath taking. Letizia looks like she could pull it off and dress more 'regal' for those formal events. I would like to see her more like Nicole Kidman on that Channel ad.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises