The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f11/)
-   -   Who is Infanta Leonor more similar to? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f11/who-is-infanta-leonor-more-similar-to-7840.html)

Juanita 11-07-2005 06:27 AM

Who is Infanta Leonor more similar to?
 
I think that the the Infanta looks like the father's family. The nose looks like the traditional Borbon's nose :D
What do you think?

xicamaluca 11-07-2005 07:21 AM

I think that she has a bit of both. But i belive more of Felipe :)

El Mundo has already a poll to vote with she looks more. Her face looks like the 1st pic of Felipe :rolleyes:

http://colt.cache.el-mundo.net/docum...ece/leonor.jpg

CP Felipe
http://colt.cache.el-mundo.net/docum...ce/felipe1.jpg

CP Letizia
http://colt.cache.el-mundo.net/docum...e/letizia1.jpg

Mascha 11-07-2005 08:11 AM

I also think she looks more like her father.
She has a cute chubby babyface which her father had also..:)
And of course the nose!:D

fanletizia 11-07-2005 08:18 AM

From nose to up reminds me his grandfather

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0&d=1130774574

LaChicaMadrilena 11-07-2005 08:30 AM

How did you all get the avatars so quick?!
From the shape of the head she reminds me Felipe, but the mouths are definately her mother.

xicamaluca 11-07-2005 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
How did you all get the avatars so quick?!
From the shape of the head she reminds me Felipe, but the mouths are definately her mother.

I picked a photo of Leonor and cuted some edges and reduced it in paint of windows ;)

Solange 11-07-2005 08:36 AM

I think she looks like her cousins, especially Juan Valentin.

Roxsteve 11-07-2005 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanletizia
From nose to up reminds me his grandfather

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0&d=1130774574

I agree; however, by looking at Felipe's baby pictures, she does look a lot like her father.

magnik 11-07-2005 10:03 AM

I think that like her mom. But as they say all babies looks similar...
We should wait when she will be older and than try to say.

mtbcm 11-07-2005 10:05 AM

Nice idea in creating this thread.
Still, I can't vote... yet!
I bet when we'll see her with her eyes open much of us will change opinion.
Even Prince Felipe said she changed day after day... so I guess next time we see her - at official photos - she will look diferently, not so wraped and awake.
She is beautiful, after her mother and father. ;)
Regards,
mtbcm :)

Kristin 11-07-2005 10:53 AM

I think she looks like her father.

Ariel 11-07-2005 10:57 AM

Well, I hope she gets more similar to her mom, as Borbon's women are not that pretty when they get older.

carlota 11-07-2005 10:57 AM

i think she looks more like felipe, but she also has some treats of letizia. letizia's nose is also similar to leonor's.

sara1981 11-07-2005 11:26 AM

i vote CP Letizia but already the baby its looks like dad

when i was born my faces was looks like of my dad

Sara Boyce

magnik 11-07-2005 11:48 AM

When I was born I was similar to my ... maternal grandpa:D
My mother say that I was mix of my family.

Like Leonor - smth from both sides.

Elsa M. 11-08-2005 01:33 PM

Mtbcm was so incredibly kind as to scan a series of photos published by Hola, by the time Juan Urdangarin was born, and where we can see a series of precious baby pics of King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia, Prince Felipe and the Infantas. Take a look at these photos, so you can conclude about Infanta Leonor's similarities to the Borbón y Grecia family:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/318547-post114.html

lapopdiva 11-08-2005 01:45 PM

In this picture i see princess letizia.When i saw her on tv leaving the hospital i said she looks yust like Felipe but after the official photos i see Letizia in her.
http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/pastfam02x.jpg

Ariel 11-08-2005 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapopdiva
In this picture i see princess letizia.When i saw her on tv leaving the hospital i said she looks yust like Felipe but after the official photos i see Letizia in her.
http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/pastfam02x.jpg

This is a precious little girl! Best wishes for her and her family.

LaChicaMadrilena 11-08-2005 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Mtbcm was so incredibly kind as to scan a series of photos published by Hola, by the time Juan Urdangarin was born, and where we can see a series of precious baby pics of King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia, Prince Felipe and the Infantas. Take a look at these photos, so you can conclude about Infanta Leonor's similarities to the Borbón y Grecia family:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7-post114.html

Gosh, Christina's boys (especcialy Juanito) looks exackly like Inaki in his baby-times. Great to have this photo, just incredible!

BeatrixFan 11-08-2005 03:35 PM

I can see Queen Sofia in the little Infanta more than her parents.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises