The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Weddings (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f31/)
-   -   Prince Maximilian von und zu Liechtenstein & Angela Brown 2000 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f31/prince-maximilian-von-und-zu-liechtenstein-and-angela-brown-2000-a-783.html)

mybags 09-13-2003 08:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
www.ibl.se

January 29, 2000, New York

Wedding of Prince Maximilian von and zu Liechtenstein and Angela Brown

3. standing left to right: Hereditary Princess Sophie, Prince Constantin, Princess Angela, Prince Maximilian, Princess Maria, Hereditary Prince Alois

mybags 09-13-2003 08:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
www.hellomagazine.com

Alexandra 09-18-2003 12:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I found more picture of the wedding, too.

And here is a link to other pics.
http://monarchies.50megs.com/photogalleriesliech03.htm

ravenprincess 09-18-2003 06:37 PM

Does Angela Brown have an offical title? I've only heard her refered to as "Angela Brown"

raven

mybags 09-19-2003 08:58 PM

Yes...She does have an official title.

It is:

Her Serene Highness Princess Angela von and zu Liechtenstein, Countess zu Rietberg

pepperann 04-20-2004 05:18 AM

dont know if anyone's going to see this...seeing that the last post was almost from a year ago...but my question is, which county is prince maximilian from?

CathyEarnshaw 04-21-2004 10:14 AM

Liechtenstein. Max is a younger son of the reigning prince Hans Adam.

Cathérine Bergeyck 07-18-2004 04:05 AM

more pictures:

The couple with Maximilian's parents

Leaving church

again

In church

With the priest

Cathérine Bergeyck 07-18-2004 04:07 AM

Posing together

Again

With princess Sophie, prince Constantin, princess Marie and prince Alois.

http://www.seegerpress-online.de/topixx/da...GER00029665.jpg

sommone 07-18-2004 04:30 AM

I didn't realize there was a topic on these two. You don't hear or read much about them. I guess the prefer to lead private lives. I still can't believe the press doesn't stalk them like they do everyone else.

marezdote 03-19-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mybags
January 29, 2000, New York

Wedding of Prince Maximilian von and zu Liechtenstein and Angela Brown

www.ibl.se

Isn't it unusual that a royal doesn't marry in their country? Why didn't they get married in Liechtenstein?

sommone 03-20-2005 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marezdote
Isn't it unusual that a royal doesn't marry in their country? Why didn't they get married in Liechtenstein?

Good question...I never thought about that. I was thinking a few things, but nah...I won't speculate.

mybags 03-20-2005 06:31 PM

There was a civil ceremony in Vaduz, Liechtenstein, a few days before the New York wedding. It's not at all uncommon for the members of the Liechtenstein princely family to marry outside of Liechtenstein. Max's brother, Constantin, married in a civil ceremony in Vaduz and had his religious ceremony in Slovakia. Prince Alexander, the son of Prince Philipp and Princess Isabelle (Max's aunt and uncle), married in a civil ceremony in Vaduz and a religious ceremony in Salzburg.

sommone 03-20-2005 11:33 PM

Quote:

I know this is speculation, too, but the explanation could simply be that her family couldn't all get to Liechtenstein for the ceremony.
Yes, that could have been it...could have been several things. Who knows.

Mandy 03-21-2005 03:39 PM

5 Attachment(s)
A few more pictures.

Fashionista100 03-22-2005 10:22 AM

Don't they reside in NY? Maybe they wanted their friends there. Did her family come from Panama? NY would be the half way point btwn Panama and Liechtenstein.

I'm not fond ot the dress on her. I don't think she looks her best on her wedding day. The photo of her and her husband in everyday clothing she looks stunning.

mybags 03-22-2005 12:08 PM

From my records, Prince Maximilian and his wife for a time lived in London, where their son, Alfons, was born. He later worked for Industri Kapital in Hamburg, Germany. Prince Max and his family now reside in Munich where the Prince works for JP Morgan Partners.

As far as living in New York, I think you may be referring to Prince Constantin, Max's brother, who resides in the USA and works as a financier.

sommone 03-23-2005 12:47 AM

I wonder if they plan to have any more children?

Roshanah 08-13-2005 05:24 PM

It would be wonderful if they did. They are a truely wondeful Couple, who emphasise the point that the heart remains true for eternity.

Meaning that their love for each other is pure and timeless. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sommone
I wonder if they plan to have any more children?

sommone 08-13-2005 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roshanah
It would be wonderful if they did. They are a truely wondeful Couple, who emphasise the point that the heart remains true for eternity.

Meaning that their love for each other is pure and timeless. :)

I agree, they are a wonderful couple...One of my favorites.