Princess Ines de Borbon dos Sicilias and Michele Carrelli 2001
The wedding of Princess Ines de Borbon dos Sicilias and Michele Carrelli took place on October 13, 2001 at the Church of Santa Leocadia, Toledo.
The bride wore a dress designed by Pierre Balmain, originally worn by her mother, Princess Anne of Orleans, for her wedding in 1965. The 17th century coral tiara worn by the bride was a gift from the groom's family.
Guests included the King and Queen of Spain, Crown Prince Felipe, Duke and Duchess of Lugo, Duke and Duchess of Palma de Mallorca, Infantas Pilar and Margarita with their husbands, Infanta Alicia and the Countess of Paris (grandmothers of the bride).
1. wedding ceremony
2. bride and groom after the wedding ceremony
3-4. couple outside the church with family and friends
5. the bride at the reception
1. Princess Anna of Orleans (bride's mother) and the Countess of Paris (bride's grandmother)
2. Princess Victoria de Borbon dos Sicilias (sister of the bride)
3. Crown Prince Felipe being hugged by the Duke of Noto (bride's brother)
4. Duke and Duchess of Lugo
5. Duke and Duchess of Palma de Mallorca
1. The bride given away by her father, Infante Don Carlos, Duke of Calabria
2-4. The couple outside the church with family and friends
5. Prince Felipe
6. (L-R) The Countess of Paris, Queen Sofia, King Juan Carlos, Infanta Christina and Inaki Urdangarin
7. Queen Sofia of Spain
8. Duke and Duchess of Braganša
9. Archduchess Catherina of Austria and Count Massimiliano Secco di Aragona
10. Infanta Margarita with her husband Carlos Zurita y Delgado and children Alfonso and Maria
Thank You pdas1201 for those pictures , never saw them before :)
1. Princess Christian de Borbon dos Sicilias (bride's sister) and her husband Pedro Lopez-Quesada
2. Infanta Christina and Inaki Udangarin
A few more photos from SeegerPress:
1-2. Archduchess Catharina and husband, Count Massimiliano Secco d'Aragona;
3. Princess Victoria de Borbˇn Dos-Sicilas;
4. Princess Beatriz de Orleans and her daughter Adelaide;
5. Prince Eudes de France with his wife, Marie-Liesse, and brother, Jean;
6. the Countess of Paris accompanied by Princess Anna de Bourbon;
7. group photo.
http://img175.imagevenue.com/loc339/..._122_339lo.jpg http://img144.imagevenue.com/loc865/..._122_865lo.jpg http://img182.imagevenue.com/loc547/..._122_547lo.jpg http://img101.imagevenue.com/loc780/..._122_780lo.jpg http://img182.imagevenue.com/loc561/..._122_561lo.jpg http://img175.imagevenue.com/loc514/..._122_514lo.jpg
The celebrant of the wedding was the priest at Princess Ines' parish, Father Antonio Cano.
The petition prayers were offered by Ines' sister Archduchess Maria, her nephew Don Jaime de Borbon, and Pedro de Lopez Quesada.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:55 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017