The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Life and Lifestyle (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/)
-   -   Godparents of new royal babies (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/godparents-of-new-royal-babies-7331.html)

Emilia 09-22-2005 11:03 AM

Godparents of new royal babies

Alexia , Luana , Felicia , the babies of Mathilde , Mary , Letzia , Mette-Marit and Claire , they all need godparents .Who do you think that their parents will choose ? :)

Emilia 09-22-2005 11:11 AM

I think :

Princess Alexia : Princess Laurentien , Prince Johan Friso , The youngest brother of Maxima (Juan ?) , prince Filip or Princess Mathilde

Baby of Mathilde and Filip : Elisabeth ( sister of Mathilde ) and maybe a cousin from Luxembourg

Baby of Mary and Frederick : Prince Felipe , Princess Victoria

Baby of Letizia and Felipe : Infante Elena , Prince Haakon

Baby of Mette-Marit and Haakon : Prince Charles , Prince William , Princess Laurentien , Infante Christina

Babies of Claire and Laurent : Princess Mathilde , Princess Maria-Laura, Nicolas( brother of Claire) Pieter of Holland

LaMinka 09-22-2005 11:25 AM

I think:
For Alexia Juliana: Laurentien, Mathilde, one of Maximas siblings and Prince Haakon

For Fredrik and Mary: John Donalson, Haakon, Victoria, Amber Petty(i think she is going to be a godparent but i hope she donsn't), Joachim or Henrik

For Felipe and Letizia: Telma, Alexia,Pavlos, Fredrik, Haakon, Cristina or Juan Carlos

And since Felipe, Victoria and Fredrik alredy is some of the godparentss of Ingrid Alex, I think this can be some of the seven godparents for the new baby to Haakon and Mette-Marit: Edward or Sophie, Rosario or Kyril, Kristin Höiby Björnöy(MM's sister), Queen Sonja, Maxima or WA, Morten Andressen(A friend of Mette) and Marie-Chantal or Pavlos. Here is a thred of the guess of the godparents for Norways new prince or Princess: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ead.php?t=7319

Royal Fan 09-22-2005 12:27 PM

For Denmark id say Crown Princess Victoria , John Donaldson Frederiks Brother (cant spell his name ) and Crown Prince Haakon also Marys sisters

For Crown Prince Haakons child id say
Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine plus Felipe, Letizia Kyril of Bulgaria and Nikolous of Greece
For Felipe : His Sisters and Brothers in law And Prince William and the Prince of Wales and Prince Harry for whom the Earl of Wessex will stand proxy Letizias sisters

Princess Maxima 09-25-2005 08:42 AM

Alexia: Laurentien, Johan Friso, Felipe, Ines or Juan Zorreguieta, Haakon or William
Letizia: Cristina, Willem-Alexander, Maxima
Mary: Victoria, Haakon, Jane or John Donaldson
Mette-Marit: Willem-Alexander, Máxima, William, mary
Luana: Willem-Alexander

HMQueenElizabethII 09-27-2005 11:46 AM

I dont think any of those couples will ask Prince William to be godfather for one of their babies, as William seems does not have any close/ friends to any of them.But i would say:
Princess Alexia : Princess Laurentien(i would love to see Princess Laurentien to be Alexia's Godmother), Prince Johan Friso or Mabel, one of Maxima's siblings, Prince Haakon.
Princess Mary's baby: Princess Victoria of Sweden, Haakon, Jane Donaldson and Prince Joachim but i would love to see if Mary loves to ask Alexandra.
Princess Letizia's baby: Queen Sofia, Princess Cristina, or Infanta Elena.
Princess Mette Marrit's baby: The Earl and Countess of Wessex, Princess Mathilde of Belgium, Princess Mary of Denmark.

LaChicaMadrilena 09-27-2005 02:47 PM

Princess Alexia's of Greece baby: Infanta Chrisina (Alexia is godmother of Pablo, son of Christina), Prince Haakon, maybe Letizia
Princess Letizia's baby: King Juan Carlos, one of the Infantas, her grandmother Menchu
Princess Mette-Marrit's baby: Letizia, Victoria

Royal Fan 10-05-2005 09:25 PM

Any Godparent Guesses
for
Denmark
Norway
Spain

Lila Rose 12-27-2005 08:29 AM

Baby Denmark : CP Haakon , CP Victoria , Prince Joachim , one of mary's sisters , Oueen Margrethe

Sverre of Norway : Maruis , Martha-Louise , Prince Carl-Phillip

Twins Laurent and Claire : CP Mathilde and Nicole or Maria-Laura , Claire's brother , Nicholas

Gloriana 12-27-2005 11:22 AM

Marius is too young to be a godparent. In the Lutheran churches, the minimum age is 14, I think (at least it is in the Faroes, as far as I know).

norwegianne 12-27-2005 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloriana
Marius is too young to be a godparent. In the Lutheran churches, the minimum age is 14, I think (at least it is in the Faroes, as far as I know).

In the Norwegian Lutheran Church, it is 15, as you're confirmated around that age. Thus Marius can't be Sverre Magnus' godfather. And all of Mette-Marit's siblings are godparents of Marius - so it depends on if Haakon and Mette-Marit wants to "reuse" them.