The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Denmark (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/)
-   -   Princess Benedikte & Family Current Events Part 2 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/princess-benedikte-and-family-current-events-part-2-a-7267.html)

Mandy 09-15-2005 05:49 PM

Princess Benedikte & Family Current Events Part 2

Welcome to Part 2 of Princess Benedikte & Family Current Events Thread. Please post only recent news, pictures and articles of the princess and her family. That means old pictures don't belong in this thread and will be deleted.

Here are the three rules to remember:
Copyright Rule
Attachment Rule

Please be kind to each other and have fun posting!

Here is the link to the previous thread.

michelleq 10-02-2005 01:43 PM

Has anyone ever been to the Sunday Concerts that the Berleburg Family holds at their Castle?

HMQueenElizabethII 10-17-2005 04:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Princess Benedikte of Denmark looks at a young woman working on her computer 17 October 2005, in Porto Alegre, southern Brazil, during a visit to "Casa Fabiano de Cristo", a house where social projects for those in need are carried out backed by Denmark government among others. At present it gives assistance to 140 families in Porto Alegre.
Princess Benedikte of Denmark drinks traditional mate 17 October 2005, in Porto Alegre, southern Brazil, during a visit to "Casa Fabiano de Cristo", a house where social projects for those in need are carried out backed by Denmark government among others.
Photos from Getty Images:

michelleq 10-19-2005 05:36 PM

My Favorite Royal!!! Such an elegant Woman!!! IMHO, of the three sisters, she has always been the prettiest, not Anne Marie. Also, she is such support to her sister, Her Majesty, Queen Margrethe, as well as Denmark.

Does she also support alot of German Functions/Causes as she does for Denmark?

Stig Buelow 10-21-2005 07:50 AM

You are totally right, Princess Benedikte is a very elegant and bautiful lady, im a big fan of her and have collected pictures , clippings, magasines and books and recordede programs about her on danish TV for years, she is absolutely my favorite in the royal danish family, however I think crownprincess Mary is fantastic too.

Benedikte does a lot of work for denmark, she does not support many german causes, but she is the patron of the spastics in her hometown Berleburg as well as in Denmark, where she is a patron for a lot of other causes. When she is working in Germany its mainly for Danish courses like, opening of danish exhebitions, danish weeks, and other events which promotes Denmark in Germany. she is travelling a lot abroad to participate in all kind of events/causes to support her country and the charities she is involved in, and she is doing a wonderful job. If you do have questions about her , I have a rather big knowledge , and will allways try to answer if I can.

Mandy 10-21-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stig Buelow
You are totally right, Princess Benedikte is a very elegant and bautiful lady, im a big fan of her and have collected pictures , clippings, magasines and books and recordede programs about her on danish TV for years, she is absolutely my favorite in the royal danish family, however I think crownprincess Mary is fantastic too.

Benedikte does a lot of work for denmark, she does not support many german causes, but she is the patron of the spastics in her hometown Berleburg as well as in Denmark, where she is a patron for a lot of other causes. When she is working in Germany its mainly for Danish courses like, opening of danish exhebitions, danish weeks, and other events which promotes Denmark in Germany. she is travelling a lot abroad to participate in all kind of events/causes to support her country and the charities she is involved in, and she is doing a wonderful job. If you do have questions about her , I have a rather big knowledge , and will allways try to answer if I can.

Welcome to the Royal Forums Stig. Thank you for the information on Benedikte. I hope this is only the first of many more posts to come.

GrandDuchess 11-22-2005 12:02 PM

10 Attachment(s)
This past Saurday, 19 November, Princess Benedikte opened the Swedish Christmas Bazaar the the Gustaf's church. Here is a selection of the pictures from Face to Face.

pollyemma 11-22-2005 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
This past Saurday, 19 November, Princess Benedikte opened the Swedish Christmas Bazaar the the Gustaf's church. Here is a selection of the pictures from Face to Face.

gorgeous photos! thanks so much!!!! this totally puts me in the holiday spirit. I think i'm gonna go to Ikea tonight to buy some red candles. (I live in america so thats the best i can do:o )

mandyy 11-22-2005 08:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Danish Princess benedikte opens Swedish Chritsmas Bazar in Sewedish Gustav church here in picture princess Bendeikte with Pastror Thomas Stoor Swedish Ambassador couple Lars and Gunnel Grundberg in Copenhagen Denmark Nov. 19,2005 .

#1-2: Newscom

michelleq 11-23-2005 07:55 PM

My favorite Royal!!!!

fanletizia 12-02-2005 06:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Princess Benedikte activity, 2005-12-2

from polfoto

purple_platinum 12-10-2005 02:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Princess Benedikte on December 7, 2005
photo from billet-bladet

She visited handicap people.

Adry 03-09-2006 02:39 PM

Princess Benedikte attended the Memorial Service for Lord Lichfield
Uk Press
http://img417.imageshack.us/img417/9431/131hy.th.jpg

michelleq 03-12-2006 07:24 PM

How is Prince Richard? Hopefully, his health is alright. I read on Netty's board, that Princess Nathalie has returned to Berleburg, as has Prince Gustav. Where does Princess Alexandra and her family reside? Are they still in France?

paulette 03-13-2006 01:40 AM

I think up to the present Princess Alexandra is in France with her family. I think she has a job related to one of the branches of UN.

amager33 03-20-2006 06:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
http://www.billedbladet.dk/default.a...ails&Item=3872

kdt13 04-23-2006 11:08 AM

does someone new something about Benediktes husband?
I haven't seen him since month.

Jamerican 04-23-2006 12:13 PM

The Princess has a new website:

http://www.hrhbenedikte.com/

I like the layout.

Genevieve 04-23-2006 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamerican
The Princess has a new website:

http://www.hrhbenedikte.com/

I like the layout.

This website seems not to be connected to her fuctions with the Danish royal agenda but for the International Equestrian Federation.

I'm surprised that Princess Benedikte has to campaign like this for the presidency. I would think the organization would think it an advantage and a privilege to have a Princess of Denmark representing them.

Jamerican 04-23-2006 12:29 PM

I wonder who else is in the running.

I don't know much about horses, but I love the fact that she has invited comments. There are a few comments posted, one of them quite insightful.