The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Chit Chat (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   Which royals would you meet? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/which-royals-would-you-meet-7113.html)

polop 09-03-2005 05:05 PM

Which royals would you meet?

If you had a chance to meet with one royal who would you meet with? Why?:)

Harry's polo shirt 09-03-2005 05:08 PM

only alive royals or any royal in history?

Harry's polo shirt 09-03-2005 05:35 PM

since you wont answer my question, I shall answer both

Alive: if I don't run into Prince Harry while visiting churches in England. I would like to meet Queen Sofia because she seems like a such a warm person who would enjoy telling me stories of her life.

Dead: Toss up between Queen Victoria of England and Louis XIV, because they seem like such interesting people.

Princess BellyFlop 09-03-2005 07:30 PM

Prince Albert and I don't care if he's not careful with the flop of his bathrobe. Prince Andrew too but only if Fergie is away.

happygolucky 09-03-2005 08:03 PM

Queen Rania , Crown princess Letizia and princess Haya .... many others too...

HMQueenElizabethII 09-03-2005 08:07 PM

As Queen Elizabeth II is my most admired Royal, so the Royal i want to visit most is The Queen, she is a really great and wonderful Queen throughout these 53 years.
And i also want to meet with the Countess of Wessex and Princess Mary of Denmark.They are also lovely Royals and seem really fantastic, also Mary is an Australian that became the first Australian married into the oldest Royal House in Europe.It's cool.

polop 09-06-2005 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
only alive royals or any royal in history?

Alive or dead.;)

polop 09-06-2005 09:23 PM

I would probably meet princess Diana, King Fahad and princess mette-marit. Her story is just so amazing that I would love to talk to her and find out what is it like to be blessed with such a destiny!:) :D

Harry's polo shirt 09-06-2005 09:30 PM

Thanks. I also want to meet Queen "Bloody" Mary. I do not know why...just because she was insane. I would probably be killed though!

Fashionista100 09-07-2005 09:12 AM

I would like to meet Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark first. Then maybe Maxima.

Dead I would have to say Wallis Simpson, Lady Jane Grey, maybe Diana.

Incas 09-07-2005 03:06 PM

Prince Philip

Margrethe II 09-07-2005 07:53 PM

I have met Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary of Denmark (but could always meet them again). I would very much like and be honoured to meet Her Gracious Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Margrethe II, Queen Beatrix, King Juan Carlos....ok, pretty much every reigning sovereign and their consort.lol. Including Their Imperial Majesties the Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko of Japan.

History -

I would very much like to meet Queen Alexandrina Victoria, Louis XVI, Marie Antoinette, Louis XVIII, Maria Theresa, Catherine the Great, Maria Fyodorovna Romanova, Alexandra of England (nee Denmark).

"MII"

michelleq 09-07-2005 08:14 PM

Queen Beatrix. She, as well as the Queens before her, and her family are so loved by their subjects. She is truly the Queen of all of her people. I love going to the Dutch Islands. They are so friendly; indicative of their Royal Family and the Dutch People on a whole.

michelleq 09-07-2005 08:15 PM

I also love the Scandinavians Queen Margrethe because she is so down to earth.

ally_cooper 09-08-2005 03:40 AM

I would meet Prince Amedeo (of course), and Crown Prince Frederik and Mary, because they seem so good persons...
and dead Blanche of France, Eleanor of Aquitanie, Catherine II of Russia, Christine of Sweden, Isabel and Fernando of Castilla and Aragón and Carlos III of Spain.

dw2108 09-08-2005 06:33 PM

This is strange -- possibly due to bad weather -- but I would like suddenly to meet Queen Noor. And on more than one occasion too!

David

Scanorama 09-21-2005 09:53 AM

Crown Princess Victora and Princess Madeleine of Sweden

BeatrixFan 10-12-2005 11:17 AM

re:

Queen Beatrix, Queen Anne-Marie, Queen Margrethe, Princess Marie of Liechtenstein, Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Sofia, Queen Sonja, Princess Lilian, Queen Silvia

Dead - The Duchess of Windsor and the Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte of Luxembourg.

I've met:

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall
The Duke of Kent
The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester
Prince and Princess Michael of Kent
Princess Alexandra of Kent

Iain 10-13-2005 03:02 AM

Queen Beatrix because she is the ideal queen.

Royal Fan 11-28-2005 04:27 PM

Crown Princess Victora and Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Tsar Nicholas II And his wife and children , The Earl and Countess of Wessex their Daughter and soooooo many more