The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Weddings: Non-Reigning Houses & Nobility (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f207/)
-   -   Tom Parker Bowles & Sara Buys 2005 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f207/tom-parker-bowles-and-sara-buys-2005-a-7086.html)

Royalsa 09-01-2005 10:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Knows anybody something about the upcoming wedding of Tom Parker Bowles and Sara Buys? I know they will marry in september (this month).

Some photos of Tom Parker Bowles and his fiancée Sara.


karla64 09-01-2005 12:46 PM

Yeah I agree but her shoe was not match the dress wrong color.... :eek:

Idriel 09-01-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karla64
Yes I agree but her shoe was not match the dress wrong color.... :eek:

Oh yeah, I forgot the ugly shoes. I can't wait to see her wedding gown.

ladybelline 09-01-2005 02:55 PM

After seeing this, I'm fearing the worst on her big day.:D

Elsa M. 09-01-2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladybelline
After seeing this, I'm fearing the worst on her big day.

Perhaps a mini wedding gown... :p

Lillia 09-02-2005 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladybelline
After seeing this, I'm fearing the worst on her big day.:D

well, there's a thread in the forum that awaits pictures...:D

iowabelle 09-02-2005 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Perhaps a mini wedding gown... :p

With a bustle in the back that hikes up your hem! :eek:

HMQueenElizabethII 09-02-2005 05:19 PM

There have not been any information about Tom's wedding yet i think, maybe they are not really popular, but i think there will be some pics of The Wedding, definitely that The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall will be there, maybe William too, but i'm not sure about other members of The Royal Family.

Lady Jennifer 09-02-2005 05:44 PM

My Eyes! My Eyes!
 
I can't believe someone let her walk outside dressed like that!!!! How could no one stop her......tell her to pick out something better to wear!

Idriel 09-03-2005 09:41 AM

Apparently the wedding is next week-end (meaning the 10th or 11th of September).

Lisele 09-05-2005 09:17 PM

Does Tom Parker-Bowles really deserve to be here? He's not royalty, his mother married into royalty but that doesn't qualify him to be here IMHO. Just my 2 coppers on the subject.

tiaraprin 09-05-2005 09:30 PM

I had an apoplectic fit when I saw what she wore to that wedding!!:eek: :eek: How do you sit, or curtsey in that frock??:eek: :eek:

I think Prince William should upstage her at her own wedding by wearing his famous tarzan costume.:p :p He will look better than she did at the other wedding!!:D :p

sara1981 09-06-2005 01:05 AM

when Tom and his fiancee getting married? but both getting married really soon and Camilla will become newly daughter in law of Sara Buys to join with Tom

Sara Boyce

HMQueenElizabethII 09-06-2005 01:38 AM

I think someone have said that at the end of this week, Sara,so maybe on 10th or 11th of September.I would love to see The Duchess and The Prince of Wales there i can not wait to see the outfit The Duchess will wear there, it will be a lovely one with her role as the wife of the heir.Maybe Prince William will be there but i am not sure about The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh.

pdas1201 09-06-2005 12:09 PM

Please refrain from name calling, there is absolutely no need for names such as "tarty" and "slutty" in reference to Sara Buys.

I will be deleting the posts with the offensive words and hope that this doesn't happen in future, or the thread will be closed till the couple's wedding day.

pdas1201
Supermoderator

Aussie Princess 09-08-2005 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiaraprin
I had an apoplectic fit when I saw what she wore to that wedding!!:eek: :eek: How do you sit, or curtsey in that frock??:eek: :eek:

I think Prince William should upstage her at her own wedding by wearing his famous tarzan costume.:p :p He will look better than she did at the other wedding!!:D :p

Prince William has a tarzan costume?:confused:
I heard Sarah Buys is some sort of fashion editor with a magazine Harpers and Queen or something? is that a magazine?I've only heard of Harpers Bazzaar?

EmmieLou 09-08-2005 01:03 PM

I read today they are to marry on Sat'10th Sept.

Can't wait to see pictures.

It will be interesting to see If Kate attends with William and stays at his side instead of apart.

tiaraprin 09-08-2005 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMQueenElizabethII
I think someone have said that at the end of this week, Sara,so maybe on 10th or 11th of September.I would love to see The Duchess and The Prince of Wales there i can not wait to see the outfit The Duchess will wear there, it will be a lovely one with her role as the wife of the heir.Maybe Prince William will be there but i am not sure about The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh.

I do not think the Queen and The Duke will be there. Only Charles, William, and Harry at the absolute most will grace this wedding.

azile 09-08-2005 03:36 PM

Does anyone have a (credible) biography of Sara? What does she do? What is her family background? It seems to me that we don't know a whole lot about her.

Eliza

karla64 09-09-2005 12:42 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...1108121&page=1


karla64


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises