The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Sweden (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Friends of the Royal Family (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f22/friends-of-the-royal-family-7065.html)

Yennie 08-30-2005 07:27 AM

Friends of the Royal Family

In this thread we can post photos and discuss the friends of the royal family. We have all heard of Lussan and Caroline Kreuger, but who are they?
How about the other friends?

Info, photos... just post away :)

edit: to make it easier, I´ll do a little list of all the friends I know of:

Crownprincess Victoria:
Caroline Kreuger
Caroline (Svedin) Dinkelspiel
Andrea (Brodin) Engsäll
Josephine Genetay
Leoni (Gillberg) Persson
Martina Gahn
Anna Jussil

Prince Carl Philip
Mikael Skog
Christoffer Cederlund

Princess Madeleine
Louise Gottlieb
Nathalie Rosta
Lovisa de Geer
TinTin Rosen
Ulf Fredrik von Roth
Dag Werner

Yennie 08-30-2005 07:39 AM

6 Attachment(s)
I´ll start with one of the most "famous" and known friends, Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb.

She and Madeleine have been best friends for a long time and they went to high school together, were confirmed(?) together, studied in London together and they even went to the university together.

Madeleines best friend is called Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb. Her parents Fredrik and Carola Gottlieb are close friends of the royal couple. (yennies note: they are what one may call "new friends". They were presented in the royal circle when Lussan and Madeleine became best friends)
Together with Lussan, Madeleine celebrated her 18th birthday with a party at Drottningholm. Two years later the girls also celebrated their graduation together. (From Aftonbladet)

Lussan lives(or lived!) with her parents and older brother Alexander Gottlieb on Strandvägen in Stockholm.

Lousie and her family has a summer home in Vagnhärad outside of Trosa, where Madeleine often is seen. In june august 2003 and in june 2005, the friends had parties and invited many friends. Both parties was covered by paparazzis and photos was seen in swedish press.

photos:
Madeleine and Lussan out partying at Stureplan in 2001 (from aftonbladet)
Lussan at Victorias birthday in 2002, together with ETW (from ibl)
Madeleine and Lussan at a party at their high school Enskilda Gymnasiet in 2003 (from ibl)
Lussans parents, Fredrik and Carola Gottlieb in 2001 (from ibl)
Lussan and mother Carola in 2002 (from ibl)
Lussan and her brother Alexander (from ibl)

supriya 08-30-2005 10:49 AM

Great Yennie! This page look nice. Do you have any more pics on Lussan? she look very beautiful and she reminds of Madeleine. Thanks=)

In june august 2003 and in june 2005, the friends had parties and invited many friends. Both parties was covered by paparazzis and photos was seen in swedish press.
Do you have any photos from those parties? That would be great=)

Ava Elizabeth 08-30-2005 11:14 AM

Thanks Yennie! She and Madeleine almost look identical! Lussan is very pretty!

GrandDuchess 08-30-2005 11:20 AM

I have moved this thread to the main forum, since the name of this thread indicates that it will be about friend of the whole Royal Family - and not only the friends of the royal children.

Yennie 08-30-2005 12:40 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by supriya
In june august 2003 and in june 2005, the friends had parties and invited many friends. Both parties was covered by paparazzis and photos was seen in swedish press.
Do you have any photos from those parties? That would be great=)

Yes I have :)

Here´s the first ones, from the party in august 2003

scanned from magazine

supriya 08-30-2005 12:59 PM

thanks yennie for those pics, they look really good=) do you have any pics from Caroline Krugers 25th birthday party?? Victoria, Madeleine and CP with Emma was there=)

Yennie 08-30-2005 04:08 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

thanks yennie for those pics, they look really good=) do you have any pics from Caroline Krugers 25th birthday party?? Victoria, Madeleine and CP with Emma was there=)

Yes I have. I´ll do a post about Caroline Kreuger and post some of the photos there!

Caroline Kreuger and her sister Charlotte have known Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine all their life.
They are daughters of the late Björn Kreuger and his wife Agnetha. Björn and Agnetha got married a few days before Carl Gustaf and Silvia in 1976 and the families are very close.
Agnetha Kreuger is one of Silvias closest friends and Caroline Kreuger have been best friends with Victoria all her life. Victoria and Caroline were both born in july 1977.
Björn Kreuger was a close friend of the King since their younger years, and they remaind so until Björn passed away in 1999.

Caroline Kreuger and her sister are among the welthiest women in Sweden. They inherited their grandfather Torsten Kreuger and have about 300 million sek each.

1. Charlotte, Agnetha and Caroline Kreger
2. Charlotte and Caroline Kreuger
3. Caroline Kreuger
4. Caroline Kreuger and Victoria in july 1994
5. Caroline, Agnetha and Björn Kreuger at Drottningholm 1994
6. Agnetha Kreuger

all photos from ibl

Yennie 08-30-2005 04:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I dont know that much about Carl Philips friends...

But when he had his graduation party in june 1999, he arranged the party with his friend Mikael. They have known eachother since they went to kindergarten together in the early 80´s.
Mikael is what one may call "a ordinary" boy = No rich or noble parents.
Carl Philip and Mikael went to Smedslättskolan and Ålstenskolan together but when Carl Philip moved to Enskilda Gymnasiet and later Lundsberg, both private schools, Mikael continued his studies at a state high school in Bromma, close to Drottningholm.

Christoffer Cederlund is also a friend of Carl Philip. Chris is dating Lotta Kreuger (Carolines sister) and they lives together in a apartment in Stockholm.

1&2 Carl Philip and Mikael at their graduation party in Stockholm 1999
3. Chrsitoffer Cederlund and his girlfriend Lotta Kreuger
photosfrom ibl

Lena 08-31-2005 08:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Most current pic of Lussan (together with Jan Dinkelspiel). I would say her look is still improving. In the opposite to Madeleine, she´s rather beautiful than cute.
The pic is from stureplan.se

supriya 09-02-2005 03:53 AM

Does anyone have more pictures of Lussan? she's so pretty and beautiful. It doesn't matter if they are old and new, post them=)

Lovisa De Geer is also a friend of Madeleine, any pictures of her?=)

Yennie 09-02-2005 09:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Lovisa De Geer is also a friend of Madeleine, any pictures of her?=)

This is Lovisa de Geer and Madeleine in St Tropez 2001

supriya 09-12-2005 06:00 AM

Hey Yennie! You would make me happy if you could post the pictures from Madeleine and Lussan party pics from this thread (below) in bigger pictures, thank you so much=)pictures of Princess Madeleine at the graduation party of Ludvig Andersson (son of Benny Andersson, member of ABBA) in May 2001
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...9&page=6&pp=20

Wedding of Carl Silfverschiold & Maria Fredrikson, what happend to that thread?? There were beautiful pics of Madeleine from that wedding=) if someone has pictures from that event, please mail them=) thank you

Hey=) I saw an aricle in "svensk damtidning" that a friend to Madeleine and Lussan got married. Catharina von Horn. Lussan was a bridesmaid at her wedding and Victoria, Madeleine and Carl Filip was there. Does anyone have any pictures from this event?? I really hope so=) thank you

Danielle 09-26-2005 04:49 AM

Quote:

Wedding of Carl Silfverschiold & Maria Fredrikson, what happend to that thread?? There were beautiful pics of Madeleine from that wedding=) if someone has pictures from that event, please mail them=) thank you

The thread still exists. You can find it here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ead.php?t=6246 All wedding photos are kept in the "Old, New, Royal and Blue ..." forum and not in the forums of the particular Royal Houses.

GrandDuchess 09-26-2005 05:19 AM

Summary of an Expressen article:

Expressen reports that one of the Queen’s best friends, Baroness Charlotte Klingspor Rosenörn-Lehn (55), has died from liver cancer this past Friday. The notice of her death came totally unexpectedly as she had kept her disease a secret from her surroundings, except from the very closest friends.

Charlotte became 55 years old, and is the mother of a one year old son (which the press also noted after his birth). She lived with her husband and son at Rössjöholm’s Manor in Skåne County

In the beginning of the 1970’s she moved in the circles close to the King, and was even thought to be his girlfriend and Sweden’s future Queen at one point. Her and the King’s relationship ended up in pure friendship, and she became one of Queen Silvia’s best friends.

Charlotte went to the same school as the King in Sigtuna, and was the daughter of Baron Stig Klingspor and his wife Baroness Christina Klingspor. Charlotte grew up on Råbäck Manor outside Lidköping, and has four siblings. In 1981 she married the Austrian national hero Egon Zimmerman, the King and Queen as well as “ABBA Frida” (also a friend of Queen Silvia) were guests. In 2001 she married Baron Fritz Rosenörn-Lehn, and in February last year she became a mother to a son.

The full original article (in Swedish) can be found here

Yennie 09-26-2005 05:40 AM

Quote:

Hey=) I saw an aricle in "svensk damtidning" that a friend to Madeleine and Lussan got married. Catharina von Horn. Lussan was a bridesmaid at her wedding and Victoria, Madeleine and Carl Filip was there. Does anyone have any pictures from this event?? I really hope so=) thank you

I havent seen any photos from that wedding, so perhaps they managed to escape from the paparazzis :)

Quote:

Hey Yennie! You would make me happy if you could post the pictures from Madeleine and Lussan party pics from this thread (below) in bigger pictures, thank you so much=)pictures of Princess Madeleine at the graduation party of Ludvig Andersson (son of Benny Andersson, member of ABBA) in May 2001
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...9&page=6&pp=20

I dont know if I understand what you mean... I dont have them in hq. And if you click on the thumbnail it get as big as it can get

supriya 09-26-2005 10:28 AM

Hey Yennie! I meant the third picture of Madeleine and Lussan
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=190782
If you could make that one look bigger or have it in a bigger size=) the other two are great=) Sorry if I cause you much trubble. Thank you for the nice pictures=)

Yennie 09-26-2005 10:56 AM

Quote:

Hey Yennie! I meant the third picture of Madeleine and Lussan
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=190782
If you could make that one look bigger or have it in a bigger size=) the other two are great=) Sorry if I cause you much trubble. Thank you for the nice pictures=)

aha now I´m with you :)
No I dont have that photo in a bigger size. Its an old photo from allover, before they renewed their system and made their photos larger and with a different mark. thats how all photos from them looked like back then...

rop81 09-28-2005 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
http://www.expressen.se/content/1/c6...7/561366c6.jpg

Expressen reports that one of the Queen’s best friends, Baroness Charlotte Klingspor Rosenörn-Lehn (55), has died from liver cancer this past Friday.

Charlotte became 55 years old, and is the mother of a one year old son (which the press also noted after his birth).

How sad!

A son that is only one year old when she is 55??!!! Is it her "natural" baby??

GrandDuchess 09-28-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rop81
How sad!

A son that is only one year old when she is 55??!!! Is it her "natural" baby??

I think she had the baby via a surrogate mother in the US, so it's not "her natural" baby. But it's really sad anyway, leaving a one year old boy and his father in this world alone. And the King must also be devastated, and of course the Queen - who was one of Charlotte's best friends. I guess they will attend the funeral, unless they keep it only for family.

supriya 10-03-2005 07:40 AM

http://www.pigeonhole-this.com/Coppe...album=6&page=1
Hey, more pictures of beautiful Madeleine=)

Lena 11-06-2005 02:20 PM

Some updates on Victoria´s friends:

-Caroline Dinkelspiel (who studied with her in the USA) works now as purchaser for TV4.
-Caroline Kreuger (probably her longest friend) has done a placement at the magazine "Silikon"
-Josephine Genetay leads an net-based casting business (she´s taking care of actors)
-Andrea Engsäll will job from the middle of November in the show "Homestyling" on Kanal 5 as interior designer.
http://www.kanal5.se/templates/page.aspx?id=11211

supriya 11-14-2005 04:37 AM

Hey=) does anyone have pics of Princess Madeleine with other friends, Michaela Rothstein, Louise Watchmeister, Veronica Arp??
They are not her closest friends but if someone have some pictures of them, please email them=) Thank You

Yennie 11-14-2005 08:48 AM

Does anyone know who this girl is? The older one that is :)

http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/2...king7es.th.jpg

photo scanned by me (From Svensk Damtidning I think)

ursulajohanna 11-16-2005 05:27 AM

The friend of Queen Silvia, Annafrid Lynstad (ABBA) has 60th birthday at 15th November 2005. Happy birthday and all the best!!!

Do you know if the queen will visit the celebration of the birthday-event?

Yennie 11-16-2005 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ursulajohanna
The friend of Queen Silvia, Annafrid Lynstad (ABBA) has 60th birthday at 15th November 2005. Happy birthday and all the best!!!

Do you know if the queen will visit the celebration of the birthday-event?

I just read in Svensk Damtidning that she is on some secret location and do not want to be celebrated
But as the queen is back in Sweden after her trip to Brazil she could have been there

Lena 11-16-2005 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yennie
I just read in Svensk Damtidning that she is on some secret location and do not want to be celebrated
But as the queen is back in Sweden after her trip to Brazil she could have been there

What else have you read in SDT (sorry for going OT) :rolleyes:
It wouldn´t surprise me, when she really didn´t wanted a big party...after the great losses she experienced in the past years. :(

supriya 11-21-2005 02:48 PM

Hey everyone! Does anyone have information about Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb's life? I mean besides that she's Madeleines best friend=)
What friends does she hang out with? Old boyfriends?

Yennie 11-21-2005 05:20 PM

Quote:

Hey everyone! Does anyone have information about Louise "Lussan" Gottlieb's life? I mean besides that she's Madeleines best friend=)
What friends does she hang out with? Old boyfriends?

I think she mostly hangs out with Madeleines circle of friends. Tintin Rosen, Nathalie Rosta, Dag Werner etc...

A few years back she dated a guy named Robin, it was around 2000-2002 I think. Then in april 2003 she was seen with Pierre Ladow, one of Madeleine´s ex-boyfriends. After that I dont think we have heard of any boyfriends...

Gita 11-22-2005 12:55 PM

Lussan

Does anyone know what Lussan is studying at University? Is she still there?

Thank you, Gita.

Yennie 11-26-2005 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gita
Does anyone know what Lussan is studying at University? Is she still there?

Thank you, Gita.

She used to take the same class as Madeleine, History of Art. Dont know if she continued with ethnology

GrandDuchess 12-03-2005 01:59 PM

Summary & report from a Svensk Damtidning article this week

This week’s Svensk Damtidning writes that one of Crown Princess Victoria’s best friends, Martina Gahn, and her fiancée Johan Bonde are expecting their first child.

- Yes, that’s correct, and it’s going to be so much fun! It’s the first grandchild, Martina’s mother commented to the magazine.

Martina and her fiancée Johan live in Dubai where he works as a pilot. They have been engaged since February. Svensk Damtidning writes that the wedding will most likely take place in Dubai, but that they are planning to host a big party for family and friends in Sweden next summer, when the baby has been born. That would mean that they could marry in the Anglican Church and not in the Church of Sweden, as no Swedish priest has the right to wed couples in Dubai.

Martina and the Crown Princess were school comrades at Enskilda Gymnasiet, and in 2003 when Peder Dinkelspiel and Caroline Kling Svedin got married; Martina and Victoria were two of the bridesmaids together with Leonie Persson and Rebecka Svensson.

Martina’s family, the Gahn family, is a noble family descending from Scotland. Her father, Tomas Colquhoun Gahn is a businessman and owns the mansion Munkaskog outside Hjo in Västra Götaland Country. Martina has three sisters, Tomasine, Henrietta and Carolina.

Pictures by Charles Hammarsten and Svensk Damtidning.

http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/6...harlesh.th.jpg http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/7...nde25pj.th.jpg

Lena 12-03-2005 02:05 PM

Interesting...haven´t we waited the whole summer for their wedding. And now they have made the baby firstly. Well, why not...so many do it...maybe also Vickan (Yes, I know...I know...I know) :rolleyes:

A clip of Homestyling, where Victoria´s good friend Andrea Engsäll (here in a pink top) styles homes (so that estate agents can sell them for more money)
IMO she sounds a lot like Madeleine (the dialect...but maybe it are just my ears):
mms://qstream-wm.qbrick.com/00607/2005/Homestyling/103_fore_efter.wmv

GrandDuchess 01-18-2006 08:07 AM

Family making news from the royal circles..

Martina Gahn is now married!

Svensk Damtidning this week reports that Martina Gahn, one of Crown Princess Victoria's closest friends, married her fiancée Johan Bonde in a ceremony in the Anglican Church (with a Swedish priest though) in Dubai on 16 December 2005.

The ceremony was simple and no friends or family was present, the big wedding celebrations are due to take place sometime this summer when the couple's first baby has been born. Martina is expected to deliver her baby in April.

H&M heir Charlotte Persson has given birth to her first child!

Svensk Damtidning this week also reports another one of Crown Princess Victoria's friends is advancing in the family making process. This time it's the H&M heir Charlotte Persson, Sweden's 21st richest person, who has given birth to a daughter on 1 January 2006 at 5:04 PM.

GrandDuchess 01-18-2006 08:30 AM

Royal friends Lina & Tom Davidson settles in Djursholm!

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/9...avidson.th.jpg http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/117...lopjun2.th.jpg
The first picture by Pressens Bild via Svensk Damtidning (the picture in the right corner is the former owner of the house), and the second is by Mattias Carlsson via Aftonbladet (from their wedding day)

Svensk Damtidning this week also reports that Lina and Tom Davidsson, friends of the royal children, have moved from the inner city and settled in their own newly purchased house in the posh suburb Djursholm.

The villa had a price tag of 17 million Swedish crowns (!), it was built in 1923 and consists of 273 square metres of space. It was one of the most expensive pieces of on the Stockholm market in 2005.

A lovely home for Lina, Tom and their son Nicholas to settle down in.

lore_lore 01-18-2006 09:32 AM

The pink dress of Michaela Rothstein is wonderfull. She looks beautiful with your golden skin

the first Madeleine´s friend wears like her, doesn´t she?

purple_platinum 01-18-2006 10:58 PM

from the party Prince Carl Philip hosted in Tullgarn on 2005
(photos from dpa)

TULLGARN 050910 - Princess Madeleines best friend , Louise Gottlieb right , arrive to the big party that crownprincess Victoria , princess Madeleine and prince Carl-Philip arranged for their friends. To the left Pontus Joen Bonnier.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1389/04790148tu.th.jpg

TULLGARN 050910 - Royal friends Adam and Mika Svensson arrive to the big party that crownprincess Victoria , princess Madeleine and prince Carl-Philip arranged for their friends.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8664/04910143jd.th.jpg

supriya 01-19-2006 04:05 AM

Hey, Madeleines best friends Lussan is so beautiful. Does anyone have pictures of her in a gala dress?? That would be great. Thanks

hillary_nugent 01-19-2006 06:14 AM

lol i couldn't help laughing because i can never imagine myself throwing a party with my brother and getting our friends to dress so formal...lol

Yennie 05-31-2006 10:03 AM

Talking about Louise Gottlieb, she was at the 60th birtday celebration with her new boyfriend Gustav Thott

and here´s some random photos of her, all photos from stureplan.se

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9...37e573o.th.jpg http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5...df2a23y.th.jpg http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9...8257c4o.th.jpg http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6...687d34g.th.jpg http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7...2eb875u.th.jpg

Gita 06-01-2006 10:06 AM

Louise

What is Louise up to at the moment? Is she still at University? Or is she working?

Yennie 06-25-2006 05:37 AM

A 28- year old friend of the royal family (Carl Philip in particluar) was injured in a boat crash this weekend in Saltsjöbaden, in the Stockholm archipelago. He fell in the watér and was hit by the boat and the propeller hit him in the head and the back.
The man is close to the royal family, his girlfriend and her family is one of the royal familys closest friends.
After the accident, the man was taken to the hospital
- There was alcohol involved and he is suspected of drunk-driving, says a policeman.

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=618609

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...846968,00.html

My note; quite clear who this man is imo. Lets see if some magazines will write his name

robby86 06-25-2006 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yennie
My note; quite clear who this man is imo. Lets see if some magazines will write his name

Who do you think it was? I can't think of anyone?

christinacg 06-28-2006 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gita
What is Louise up to at the moment? Is she still at University? Or is she working?

Doesnt she live in NYC with Madde and some other friends? And does anyone know who these other friends are? Cuz I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that when Madde moved to NYC she not only brought Jonas along but some of her best girlfriends too.

Yennie 06-28-2006 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christinacg
Doesnt she live in NYC with Madde and some other friends? And does anyone know who these other friends are? Cuz I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that when Madde moved to NYC she not only brought Jonas along but some of her best girlfriends too.

No, at first Louise was going to NY but then she met her boyfriend and did not want to leave him. So she stayed in Sweden and Madeleine went to New York with Lovisa de Geer, Veronica Arp and possible one more which I cant remember the name of right now :)

Larzen 06-28-2006 05:04 AM

Norwegian Se og Hør has a story about one of the SRF "friends" Peter Lennartson (46!!) hooking up with Norwegian royal family parasite Pia Haraldsen (former gf of Prince Guillame and adopted daughter of Sonjas now divorced cousin), they are supposedly a couple since may, According to them he is a friend of Gustav Magnuson and was in his costume birthday last year. Is this Peter Lennartson also in the circle of Victoria, Madeleine and Carl Philip or just Gustav?

http://img102.imagevenue.com/loc194/...3_scan0008.JPG http://img105.imagevenue.com/loc20/t...0_scan0009.JPG

GrandDuchess 06-30-2006 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larzen
Norwegian Se og Hør has a story about one of the SRF "friends" Peter Lennartson (46!!) hooking up with Norwegian royal family parasite Pia Haraldsen (former gf of Prince Guillame and adopted daughter of Sonjas now divorced cousin), they are supposedly a couple since may, According to them he is a friend of Gustav Magnuson and was in his costume birthday last year. Is this Peter Lennartson also in the circle of Victoria, Madeleine and Carl Philip or just Gustav?

Oh dear, what lovely news you bring us... :eek: :rolleyes: I have never even heard of this Peter Lennartson, so I highly doubt he's counted to the friend circles around the royal children or the royal couple, he's never been mentioned anywhere at least.

supriya 07-21-2006 09:13 AM

Hey! Any news or pictures of Louise Gottlieb? wonder what she's doing this summer? I saw a picture of her and her new boyfriend in a swedish magazine"Svensk Damtidning", it was from the kinhs 60th's birthday party! So beautiful!!

have a nice weekend!=)

Yennie 08-04-2006 05:58 AM

Now I´m courios about this guy. He´s seen with Carl Philip alot... I think they went to Lundsberg together but I have never heard anything about him...
Does anyone knows something about him?

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/999...0438hz2.th.jpg
photos by; Christian Herlin.

supriya 08-11-2006 03:37 AM

http://www.stureplan.se/articles/181...eaa2d4e225.jpg

Here's a picture of princess Madeleines friends: Stephanie Rosta ( little sister to Madeleines close friend Nathalie Rosta) and Andrea Engsäll's husband Niclas

This picture was taken at a bar in Stureplan

Yennie 04-16-2007 09:37 AM

Silvias goddaughter and close friend of the royal family Josephine Genetay speaks out in a interview in the colombian newspaper El Tiempo.

She says that Silvia is a very important mother figure in her life and that she feels like one in the family. Josephines mother, who was a close friend of the Queen, died when Josephine was 8 years old and as her father was away from home she got a substitute family at Drottningholm.
- The queen has had a very important role in my life, says Josephine.
Josephine Genetay is one year older than crownprincess Victoria and the girls has been very close since childhood. Josephine is also very close to princess Madeleine.

Josephines parents came from Colombia but Josephine herself was born and raised in Sweden. Now Josephine works in Colombia as a Capoeira instructor for young adults. Its a part of the Mentor programme, which Queen Silvia is involved in.
- Everyone told me I was crazy when I said I wanted to go there and said I was just going to get kidnapped. But I called my godmother and she gave me the number of Diana Ceron who works in the Mentor foundation in Colombia. During her time in Colombia Josephine found love in Anderson Chaparro, a man from Medelln whos father was murdered by Pablo Escobar.
- People may think its the story of the "princess and the frog", but we are the same and he represent everything Colombia is to me.
This summer her boyfriend will visit Sweden and Josephine is not worried about the royal familys reaction.
- I know they will respect my decision because I have always made my own decisions. And I have never felt so loved ever before in my life.

Josephine is now miles away from her golden days with a glas of champagne in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She liked to party and was a guest at the Oscars, hip clubs and fashion weeks in New York and Milan. In New York she shared apartment with actor Anne Hataway, known from the movie "The devil wears Prada".

Aftonbladet: Slumprinsessan

linneatherose 07-02-2007 09:24 PM

I love this thread! I think it's important to humanize royalty- they have regular old friends juslt like the rest of us! _Even if they do take more frequents vacations with them! haha!

randomlyKeira 06-14-2009 03:56 PM

any new news on for this thread? I miss it!

Esmerelda 09-30-2010 12:01 PM

Princess Victoria's 'occasional' friend - Female First

sriwadee 11-04-2010 11:49 PM

here are their facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=716911100

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500879058

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1186762968

LadyFinn 01-06-2011 03:47 PM

Madeleine´s friend, NHL-icehockey goalkeeper Henrik Lundqvist is engaged and getting married. He proposed his long-time girlfriend Theresa Andersson two weeks ago.
Henrik Lundqvist friade i ett hav av blommor - Extra - Expressen Extra
Google Translate

hana 10-10-2011 11:33 AM

are madeleine best freind louise gottleib and her boyfreind Gustav Thott engaged

LadyFinn 08-24-2013 01:52 AM

Victoria's friend Josephine Genetay, 36, and her husband Anderson Zapata, 31, are having their first child in February. They have been married for five years. Queen Silvia is Josephine's godmother.
Kronprinsessans väninna gravid Vimmelprinsessan

LadyFinn 09-22-2013 07:49 AM

One of Victoria's best friends, Andrea Engsäll and Chris O'Neill's bestman Cedric Notz on Thursday night at the Björk & Berries cocktail evening at the Royal Swedish Academy of Fine Arts.
http://cdn.stureplan.se/2012/imagere...gs%c3%a4ll.jpg

Right after Madeleine's and Chris' wedding the swedish press wrote that there is a romance between Andrea and Cedric, they spent a lot of time together at the wedding. A couple of weeks ago Svensk Damtidning wrote that Andrea and Cedric have seen each other both in Stockholm and in Switzerland. Now they go publicly out together.

LadyFinn 09-26-2013 12:33 PM

Victoria's friend Andrea Engsäll confirmed to Svensk Damtidning at the event she and Cedric Notz were seen together, that they are a couple: Yes, we are, like you see. This is quite new and I would not like to talk so much about this. But we are a couple and it feels incredibly good.
The couple has some challenges with mixing their lives in Stockholm and Switzerland, but Andrea said that they take one day at a time and try to see each other as often they can. We can see what happens in the future. It is of course so nice to meet a wonderful person like Cedric and I am really very happy, said Andrea.

LadyFinn 09-26-2013 11:53 PM

Victoria's friends Josephine Genetay and Andrea Engsäll at the premiere of "Diana" on Thursday evening.
http://media.shootitlive.com/WYZQyal...expressen/1163

LadyFinn 10-15-2013 01:13 PM

Aftonbladet's royal reporter Jenny Alexandersson wrote yesterday about Madeleine's friends, who are mothers already.
Madeleines mammavänner Hovbloggen
Translation

Victoria's friend Andrea Engsäll has a long time kept her own blog. She writes about fashion, interior decoration, healthy ways of living, her sports and training.
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreaengsall/

LadyFinn 11-16-2013 04:40 AM

One of Madeleine's best friends, Lovisa de Geer, has made travel guide films for Aftonbladet.
Prinsessan Madeleines bästa vän blir reseguide Hovbloggen
Resa-TV Hon lyxar till det i Barcelona Resa Aftonbladet

Victoria's friend Andrea Engsäll publishes a book in March
At the book "Gör om hemma" decorator Andrea Engsäll shows how simple and budget-friendly way people can change and renew their home. She goes through the home room by room and shares generously of her professional tricks so that you can independently create your dream home.
Gör om hemma - Andrea Engsäll - Bok (9789113054735) Bokus bokhandel

Andrea Engsäll on Thursday at the charity auction for the Diabetes Foundation
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/foto...380FFEF&sz=800
Victori's friend Josephine Genetay was also there with her husband Anderson Zapata
http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/imageGa..._729_532_1.jpg
And king's friend Aje Philipson with his wife Bathina

LadyFinn 11-30-2013 01:51 AM

Victoria's friends at the Christmas Tree exhibition in Hotel Birger Jarl on Wednesday.
Andrea Engsäll with her daughter Diana (Victoria's godchild)
http://cdn.stureplan.se/2012/imagere...a%20Engell.JPG
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/foto...3CE7A35&sz=800

And Martina Bonde Liska with her children
http://cdn.stureplan.se/2012/imagere...d%20familj.JPG

LadyFinn 12-17-2013 11:36 AM

Svensk Damtidning wrote that Victoria's and Daniel's good friends Leonie and Karl-Johan Persson got their third child on 13th November. The boy, named Fred, was born at the Danderyd Hospital. The couple have also son Ian, 8, and daughter Philippa, 4. Karl-Johan Persson is the CEO of H&M.

LadyFinn 12-21-2013 05:13 AM

Expressen's Johan T Lindwal told on Thursday that Madeleine's best friend Louise Gottlieb has dated for five months with Ludvig Blomqvist, the former boyfriend of Stephanie Bergström (former af Klercker). Madeleine and Jonas used to have dinners with Stephanie and Ludvig. Stephanie dumped Ludvig when she fell in love with Jonas Bergström.
Now Svensk Damtidning has an article about Louise falling in love with Ludvig.
Louise Gottlieb är kär i Stephanie af Klerckers expojkvän Svensk Damtidning
Translation

LadyFinn 12-27-2013 05:40 AM

Victoria's friend Andrea Engsäll was on Christmas Eve as a volunteer at the St Clara Church Christmas lunch for the needy people.
Jullunch i S:t Clara kyrka | Andrea Engsäll

LadyFinn 01-16-2014 11:53 AM

One of Madeleine's best friends (and Carl Philip's ex-girlfriend) Emma Pernald and Tomas Jonson got married at a civil wedding in Marstrand three days before the Christmas, Emma told to Svensk Damtidning. "There were just we two, Tomas and I, at Marstrand, where we once met", told Emma. The couple is planning for a church wedding and a party for friends later, but the plans are still open. Emma tells that the most important thing for them was to get married. They have a son Arthur, born in September 2012.

LadyFinn 01-18-2014 03:32 PM

Victoria's and Madeleine's friends attended at yesterday evening at the Elle-gala
Andrea Engsäll
http://elle.se/files/2014/01/DSC_5700.jpg
Madeleine's friend Lovisa de Geer (right), wearing the similar dress from Hunky Dory Victoria wore in the autumn.
http://elle.se/files/2014/01/DSC_5903.jpg
Madeleine's friend Sofi Fahrman (right)
http://elle.se/files/2014/01/DSC_5773.jpg

LadyFinn 01-25-2014 04:31 AM

King Carl Gustaf and queen Silvia's friends Noppe Lewenhaupt and Aje Philipson with his wife Bettina at the premier of Jill Johnson Show in Stockholm on Thursday.
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/foto...70D53F5&sz=800
http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/foto...70D53F5&sz=800

LadyFinn 02-04-2014 01:39 PM

Victoria's friend Andrea Engsäll has been giving hints about a future dream job at her blog. On Sunday she revealed that she is designing the new decor at Villa Källhagen. The hotel rooms and public areas. Villa Källhagen is in central Stockholm.

LadyFinn 02-04-2014 03:43 PM

Madeleine's friend and Chris' bestman Cedric Notz will compete for Azerbaijan at the Sochi Olympic Games in alpine skiing.
http://en.ann.az/xeber-azerbaijan-to...ics-t3336.html
http://instagram.com/p/j66R7lm2uI/
Jedrij Notz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

partymom74 02-04-2014 05:04 PM

Haven't really heard anything, but is Cedric still dating Madeleine's friend Andrea Engsall still?

LadyFinn 02-04-2014 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partymom74 (Post 1638690)
Haven't really heard anything, but is Cedric still dating Madeleine's friend Andrea Engsall still?

Yes, they were at a dinner with Madeleine and Chris before Christmas, when Madeleine and Chris were in Sweden. And Andrea wrotes at her blog often about visits to Switzerland, where Cedric lives.

LadyFinn 03-09-2014 09:34 AM

Andrea Engsäll in TV4's morning show last Thursday, she gave tips how to decorate a living room.
Andrea Engsälls tips för nytt vardagsrum - TV4 Play

LadyFinn 03-12-2014 04:24 PM

Expressen has made an article about the couple Andrea Engsäll and Cedric Notz, their article is almost totally based on Andrea's blog.
Engsäll fann kärleken på Madeleines bröllop Extra Expressen
Translation

LadyFinn 04-03-2014 10:47 AM

Svensk Damtidning tells, that Victoria's and Madeleine's friend Ellen Dinkelspiel and her husband Jan had their second child, a boy, on 18th March. They have already son Alexander, born 2011.

LadyFinn 04-04-2014 10:46 AM

Andrea Engsäll had a launch party for her new book "Gör om hemma" yesterday at Fou in Stockholm.
http://vimmelprinsessan.svenskdam.se...rodin1.jpg.jpg

Several friends of the royal family attended.
Andrea's boyfriend, Chris' bestman Cedric Notz (right)
Queen Silvia's friend Catharina Stenbock Lewenhaupt
http://vimmelprinsessan.svenskdam.se...rodin4.jpg.jpg
Louise Gottlieb
http://vimmelprinsessan.svenskdam.se...rodin3.jpg.jpg
Victoria's friend Caroline Nilsson (right)
http://vimmelprinsessan.svenskdam.se...rodin6.jpg.jpg

Andrea was also last week on TV4 talking about decorating a balcony or garden.
http://instagram.com/p/mPVBTdIAna/

LadyFinn 04-08-2014 11:37 PM

Vctoria's and Madeleine's friends at the publishing party of Micael Bindefeld's book "Min trädgård är en fest", on Monday.
Emma Pernald
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Andrea Engsäll
Caroline and Jesper Nilsson

Victoria's and Daniel's friend Karl-Johan Persson, the ceo of H&M, was interviewed in Expressen. He has 116000 employees all over the world and has been the ceo of H&M from 2009. Persson has three children with his wife Leonie. They lived earlier in London but live now in Stockholm. Persson is a member of the board of the Crown Princess Couple's Foundation and the expert group of Prince Daniel's Fellowship.
Jag är varsam med företagets pengar Nyheter Expressen
Translation

LadyFinn 04-25-2014 12:15 AM

Victoria's and Daniel's friends Karl-Johan Persson (the CEO of H&M) and his wife Leonie at the inauguration of H&M Man yesterday.
http://www.stoppapressarna.se/sites/...v_11402025.jpg

Victoria and her friend Andrea Engsäll have same kind of taste, Andrea at a Baum & Pferdgarten coat last week
Victoria with the similar coat 14th February
http://kungligamodebloggen.svenskdam...13-430x454.png
They also have similar blue Matthew Williamson for Lindex suits.

LadyFinn 04-30-2014 11:09 AM

Victoria's friend Caroline Nilsson had the launch party for her Kreuger Jewellery at Sotheby's in Stockholm yesterday.
http://plazakvinna.com/wp-content/up...-Jewellery.jpg

Johanna Engberg from ByEngberg writes at her blog that 250 guests were invited to look Caroline Nilsson's collection. Caroline has trained as a goldsmith and jeweller for four years and is now proud to present Kreuger Jewellery.

Caroline thanks everyone for attending her launch party at Kreuger Jewellery's Facebook.
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/...37694179_n.jpg

LadyFinn 09-06-2014 01:27 AM

Bathina Philipson, the wife of Aje Philipson, one of the best friends of the king, starts an own TV-program at SVT on 6th October, Bathinas skilda världar (Bathina's different worlds).
Bathina hears often that her life is like a Cinderella story. And maybe it's not so strange. Bathina's parents are from Syria, she has eight siblings and her life began in the suburb. She became renowned when she met Aje Philipson, one of the king's best friends, and married him. They have an age difference of 35 years. They have three children and live in an apartment in central Stockholm.
- I fell for him instantly, for his presence and the life he could offer me. And that's the life I live today, even though I have a different background, tells Bathina.
In the new series Bathinas skilda världar, we get a unique insight into two very different worlds - and may even meet Bathina's parents, siblings and relatives living in Uppsala.
- You may think it's a big difference between these worlds? Yes, I'll take you out so we can decide ourselves, she says.
Trailer of the program
Trailer - Bathinas skilda världar SVT Play

Bathina (36) was a weather presenter at TV3 when she met Aje Philipson in 2000.

LadyFinn 10-06-2014 12:40 PM

The royal family's friend Stefan Persson, Chairman of the Board of H&M, will be awarded with the 2014 United Nations Humanitarian Award on 29th October in New York.
H&M
Stefan Persson, Chairman and the Persson Family
Honored for investing in and strengthening women in developing countries and helping transform their lives, fulfill their potential and realize their dreams.
UNA-NY: Events

SwissRoyal 10-06-2014 04:26 PM

It would be a nice gesture of Madeleine to join the event in NYC!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

LadyFinn 11-04-2014 03:26 AM

The royal family's friend Stefan Persson, Chairman of the Board of H&M, was awarded with the 2014 United Nations Humanitarian Award on 29th October. H&M Chairman Stefan Persson, received the “Humanitarian of the Year” award from the United Nations Association of New York (UNA-NY) for his leadership role in promoting gender equality and the empowerment of women the workplace. UNA-NY cited H&M for employing more than 116,000 people, of whom 77 percent are women. “H&M also helps to create more than a million jobs for women in the textile industry in Asia, where its sustainability work is dedicated to long-term development,” the citation said.
H&M chairman receives UN award for gender equality Retail in Asia

http://unanyc.org/news/2014/20141029_dinner2.jpg
http://unanyc.org/news/2014/20141030...roup_large.jpg
http://unanyc.org/news/2014/20141029_dinner1.jpg

H&M have since 2013 H&M Conscious Foundation, the Persson family donated 700 million SEK (about 75 million euros) to it.
H&M Conscious Foundation

LadyFinn 01-17-2015 01:41 AM

Victoria's and Madeleie's friends at the Elle Gala on Friday:
Leonie Persson (c)
http://media.shootitlive.com/FTietR0...expressen/1789
Andrea Brodin Engsäll and Louise Gottlieb
http://ellegalan2015.elle.se/wp-cont...01/DSC7247.jpg
http://media.shootitlive.com/XvM7vnH...expressen/1789
Caroline Dinkelspiel (l), Caroline Kreuger Nilsson (c) and Ellen Dinkelspiel
http://ellegalan2015.elle.se/wp-cont...01/DSC7234.jpg
http://media.shootitlive.com/TGkGwuT...expressen/1789

Andrea tells regularly about interior decorating at TV4's Nyhetsmorgon. On Wednesday she was at the Formex Fair.
http://www.tv4play.se/program/nyhets...deo_id=3044525

LadyFinn 02-15-2015 04:56 AM

Victoria's friend Andrea Brodin Engsäll has designed bowls and table mats
Prenumerera på Sköna hem!

LadyFinn 03-09-2015 03:23 PM

Andrea Brodin (she has taken her maiden name back, not Engsäll anymore) and Caroline Dinkelspiel on Friday at the Game of Thrones gala. The woman with them is Natalia Brzezinski, the wife of the USA's ambassador in Sweden.
Andrea
http://cdn.stureplan.se/2012/imagere...gs%c3%a4ll.jpg

LadyFinn 03-18-2015 02:09 AM

Svensk Damtidning has interviewed Andrea Brodin and Cedric Notz. They are doing business together, launching organic firelogs Ekoflame. The interview will be at Svensk Damtidning in the Easter issue.
Photo from SD Instagram
http://iconosquare.com/p/942607013259816980_1326282347

LadyFinn 03-31-2015 02:47 AM

Andrea Brodin was telling about Easter decorations last week at TV4 News morning
Piffigt påskpynt på programmet - TV4 Play

Andrea is an ambassador of Baron Leather and Canvas Goods
Andrea Brodin Engsäll » Baron

LadyFinn 04-10-2015 09:42 AM

Andrea Brodin, Cedric Notz and Andrea's children Ivar and Diana attended on Thursday at the opening of new restaurant Prime Burger in Stockholm.
http://cdn.finest.se/wp-content/uplo...605401-746.jpg

Andrea was earlier yesterday at TV4 News Morning talking about bedroom interiors.
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...4/nymo-9-5.jpg

LadyFinn 04-20-2015 09:22 AM

Andrea Brodin attended at the opening of Day Birger et Mikkelsen's new shop in Stockholm on Thursday.
http://hant.se/wp-content/uploads/20...2-600x1033.jpg

Caroline Kreuger Nilsson has been in Gothenburg at Jarl Sandin, where Kreuger Jewellery is sold.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...b903c968b96f1d

LadyFinn 04-30-2015 09:58 AM

Victoria's best friend Caroline Kreuger Nilsson celebrated her Kreuger Jewellery's first anniversary yesterday.
- Kreuger Jewellery was not born in one night, it's many years of shaping of an idea I had with my father. And, this is just the beginning, said Caroline.
During the evening Caroline presented also some of her new innovations among other things, men's jewellery, a pair of stunning cufflinks of mokume and gold.
Kreuger Jewellery firar ett år - Aurumforum

Caroline's father Björn Kreuger was one of the king's closest friends already from his childhood. Björn Kreuger died in 1999.

Victoria's and Caroline's friend Andrea Brodin attended also at the party.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010080...30409904954855

LadyFinn 05-18-2015 12:49 PM

A big interview of Caroline Kreuger Nilsson at "Älskade Östermalm" (Beloved Östermalm).
Caroline tells that it was natural to her to take her husband's last name when she married Jesper Nilsson in 2007. She didn't like how people changed their attitude and behaviour when she presented herself as Caroline Kreuger. So in private life she is Caroline Nilsson and at work with her jewellery Caroline Kreuger. Caroline tells also that her famous butterfly wasn't a butterfly first but a "K". But obviously she wasn't very good in drawing, because her daughter said to her that she had been drawing an awful lot of butterflies... The article refers to that Caroline is Victoria's best friend and that Victoria wears her jewellery often. Caroline says that she doesn't loan her jewellery. Those people who wear her jewellery have bought them. Caroline tells that she has worn all her jewellery before she puts it to production and on sale. She wants to be sure that people can wear her jewellery at least 24 hours without getting pain of them. Her customers are between 30 years and 79 years. Some people think that this is a hobby for her, but it isn't. Her jewellery must pay all the costs. She prepares some of her jewellery herself. With her works goldsmith George Haddad. She promotes her jewellery herself and sales them herself. She sold her jewellery six months at NK and at the Christmas Eve she was there and sold them.
ISSUU - Älskade Östermalm 0515 by AMPG

The 7-episode TV-program of Bathina Philipson, the wife of king's friend Aje Philipson, has started on SVT: "Bathinas skilda världar" (Bathina's different worlds).
Bathina hears often that her life is like a Cinderella story. And maybe it's not so strange. Bathina's parents are from Syria, she has eight siblings and her life began in the suburb. She became renowned when she met Aje Philipson, one of the king's best friends, and married him in 2004. They have an age difference of 35 years. They have three children and live in an apartment in central Stockholm.
First episode
Bathinas skilda världar - Avsnitt 1_ Bathina hos Skavlan _ SVT Play
Second episode
Bathinas skilda världar - Avsnitt 2_ Medelklassen _ SVT Play

LadyFinn 05-23-2015 05:02 AM

Andrea Brodin and Cedric Notz at Operakällaren on Friday. King Magazine crowned for the tenth consecutive year the 100 most impressive people in the Swedish men's fashion. Andrea's dress is from Ralph Lauren.
http://image-cache.s3-website-eu-wes...kzMTAxNDQiO30=
https://cawamedia.files.wordpress.co.../dsc_00502.jpg

LadyFinn 06-11-2015 10:44 AM

Victoria's friend Andrea Brodin and Madeleine's friend Sofi Fahrman attended at Hotel Diplomat's summer coctail on Wednesday.
https://instagram.com/p/3wYadWIAoc/?...byandreabrodin

Andrea, who was of course invited to Victoria's wedding, but was also invited to Madeleine's wedding, told to Svensk Damtidning that she is going to follow the royal wedding from TV and the website of Svensk Damtidning.
https://instagram.com/p/3wXDyRJLNo/?...enskdamtidning

LadyFinn 06-18-2015 12:02 PM

The king's friend Noppe Lewenhaupt hosted his traditional Noppe's Summer party at Café Opera on Wednesday, here Noppe with his wife Lee.
http://vimmelprinsessan.svenskdam.se...e-all-over.jpg
http://cdn.finest.se/wp-content/uplo...581136-746.jpg

LadyFinn 07-07-2015 02:41 AM

Andrea Brodin has moved to St. Tropez for the summer with her children.
Andrea, Cedric Notz and the children were celebrating midsummer with Madeleine's friend Sofi Fahrman, her fiancé Nick Ziljstra and some friends
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...6/IMG_7320.jpg
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...6/IMG_7326.jpg
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...6/IMG_7332.jpg
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...6/IMG_7324.jpg
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...6/IMG_7343.jpg

Andrea, Sofi and Andrea's sister on 4th July
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...7/IMG_7634.jpg

LadyFinn 08-01-2015 02:08 AM

Andrea Brodin, Cedric Notz and Andrea's children hiking in Switzerland, photos from Andrea's blog
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...7/IMG_8167.jpg
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...7/IMG_8163.jpg
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...7/IMG_8191.jpg
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...7/IMG_8192.jpg
At the Swiss Open Tennis Tournament
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...7/IMG_8319.jpg
http://blogg.amelia.se/andreabrodin/...7/IMG_8322.jpg

Victoria's friend Caroline Kreuger Nilsson with her husband Jesper and sister Charlotte Cederlund (Madeleine's friend, married with Carl Philip's friend Christoffer Cederlund) in Sandhamn
https://instagram.com/p/5h0S60iyrl/?...eugerjewellery
https://instagram.com/p/5jfSzoCylm/?...eugerjewellery

LadyFinn 08-13-2015 11:31 AM

The king's friend Noppe Lewenhaupt and his wife Lee attended at the wedding of Tony Irving and Alexander Skiöldsparr a couple of weeks ago.
http://media.shootitlive.com/WfTZeJ4...expressen/1992