The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Life and Lifestyle (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/)
-   -   Spiritual Guides of Royals (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f161/spiritual-guides-of-royals-7029.html)

wymanda 08-26-2005 10:26 PM

Spiritual Guides of Royals

I believe that each of us has a guide in the spirit world. Who do you think are the guides of the royals. Don't be obvious - IMTS I know Diana would watch over her boys but would not necessarily be their guide.

Some thoughts to start

HM The Queen - Queen Mary
CP Frederick - HM Queen Ingrid

Australian 08-27-2005 02:00 AM

Good idea for a thread wymanda :)

Queen Mary- Queen Victoria
Prince Willem-Alexander- Queen/Princess Julianna

I will think of some more when they come to me:)

tiaraprin 08-27-2005 04:26 AM

Prince Charles--The Queen Mum
Queen Elizabeth II--King George VI

wymanda 11-20-2006 08:14 AM

Anyone else got any thoughts?

flora 11-21-2006 06:00 AM

Prince Charles - Earl Mountbatten

sirhon11234 12-05-2006 09:02 PM

Well when Diana was alive her guide could have been her maternal grandmother.
Pierre Casaraghi- Princess Grace.

crisiñaki 12-05-2006 09:09 PM

Queen Sofia--King Pavlos
King Juan Carlos--Queen Victoria Eugenia

Little_star 12-07-2006 05:13 AM

King Abdullah- King Hussein

wymanda 06-15-2007 05:22 AM

Interesting article in one of this weeks Australian magazines that Mary has seen the ghost of Queen Ingrid. The magazine has slanted the article that she is scared witless and is begging Fred to move their family to the Amalianborg poste haste.
It really annoys me that people think the spiritual has to be scary and evil. Her Late Majesty obviously approves of Mary and the visit was her way of showing her approval.

Eva-Britt 06-17-2007 03:17 AM

Can you post the article please? Thanks in advance.

GlitteringTiaras 06-17-2007 03:14 PM

The article was from the Aussie magazine, Women's Day's. According to the author of the story, Mary allegedly fled the palace because Ingrid "appeared" to her. As a result, Mary was frightened out of her mind and ran out of the palace into the gardens in tears. Mary refuses to go back to the palace with her two kids.

End of the story.

There is no evidence that this actually happened. The writer probably had a deadline, having no story or any new news on Mary he decided to make something up so he wouldn't get fired.

Essentially, this type of tabloid trash sells papers to guilble people who believe aliens live amongst us on planet Earth and that Elvis is actually alive living in Banger, Maine on a fruit farm.

Finally, Eva-Britt, it is against TRF Rules and FAQ to post entire articles directly onto the board. One can summarize an story, using their own words, but that's it.

:flowers:

wymanda 06-18-2007 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlitteringTiaras (Post 627836)
There is no evidence that this actually happened. The writer probably had a deadline, having no story or any new news on Mary he decided to make something up so he wouldn't get fired.

Essentially, this type of tabloid trash sells papers to guilble people who believe aliens live amongst us on planet Earth and that Elvis is actually alive living in Banger, Maine on a fruit farm.:flowers:

There is also no proof that it didn't happen!
GT, I take exception to your dismissal of those of us who believe in the Paranormal.

Nichola 06-18-2007 03:16 PM

How about Princess Margaret guiding Prince Harry - similar reputation.:lol:

GlitteringTiaras 06-18-2007 03:35 PM

Quote:

GT, I take exception to your dismissal of those of us who believe in the Paranormal.
Okay.:ermm:

Well you are talking to someone who is essentially a logical empiricist and a rationalist (yes, it is possible to be both.)

If stuff like the previously mentioned does actually happen, then great. I mean, I do watch Ghost Hunters and Most Haunted from time to time and there are moments when some things cannot be explained in 45 minutes.

Whatever floats your boat, I don't have a problem with it.:flowers: