The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princely Family of Monaco (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/)
-   -   Stephanie or Caroline ...and why ??? (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/stephanie-or-caroline-and-why-6929.html)

sebastian 08-19-2005 05:55 PM

Stephanie or Caroline ...and why ???

I promise I won't get furious if you don't vote for Stephanie. ;):p
But I also hope we'll have no insulting comments about neither of the two princesses.

Just tell which of the two you prefer...and why ! :)

(physically and personality-wise )

sebastian 08-19-2005 05:59 PM

Oh oops sorry...;-)

For me : Stephanie - it's her smile, her eyes, her open heart, her temperament, her courage, her humour, her voice, her senebility, her fun, her love of soccer, her kids, her love, her soul, her way to be, her everything .....:-)

Grace 08-19-2005 06:13 PM

For me it's definetely Caroline.
First of all I think she is stunning and I adore her fashion style. Plus I really like her personality, her intelligence, her interests, her sense of duty and most of all her strengh: she's overcome so much, in a such intimate and classy way, I can't but wholeheartedly admire her.
I also like Steph, but I just don't agree with many of her latest choices...

Kisses

runaway princess 08-19-2005 06:19 PM

I adore them both either way..they have the charm to have everyon love them and be interested in them..if they lead a quite life I wouldn't know what to do with my spare time! :D ..But if they cut down their smoking habit...I'll love them even more! :p

LadyMacAlpine 08-19-2005 06:23 PM

Stephanie

Quote:

Originally Posted by sebastian
Oh oops sorry...;-)

For me : Stephanie - it's her smile, her eyes, her open heart, her temperament, her courage, her humour, her voice, her senebility, her fun, her love of soccer, her kids, her love, her soul, her way to be, her everything .....:-)

I second your vote. Caroline reminds me to much of my sister. I can relate more to Stephanie I enjoyed life to the fullest walked on the wild side. Drove fast cars, fast men blew up a few engines took home the pit crew that got called bums with dirt under their nails. She seems more down to earth perhaps its because she does associate as Albert more with the working middle class then Caroline. Not that I have anything against Caroline she might be a good teacher for Albert's wife however feel when it comes down to who she might get along better with I would have to say it will be Stephanie. She would also make her feel more comfortable in her new position.

P.S. By fast men I didn't mean it in a sexual or physical way either.

Gabriella 08-19-2005 07:27 PM

If you would like to have a poll set up, send me - or any other mod - a private message and we can set one up a proper poll for you. Please don't just start one on your own, it can get a little confusing.

Thanks,
Gabriella

sebastian 08-19-2005 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriella
If you would like to have a poll set up, send me - or any other mod - a private message and we can set one up a proper poll for you. Please don't just start one on your own, it can get a little confusing.

Thanks,
Gabriella

It would be great if we could keep this topic.

Gabriella 08-19-2005 07:52 PM

Alright guys, I added your poll. It will stay open for 30 days and everyone can vote once.

Also, please feel free to give your honest opinion, but honest does not mean hurtful, insulting or disrespectful. It's okay to say that you think that Stephanie is funnier than Caroline, but please don't say anything rude or hurtful such as, "Caroline is as much fun as staring at a bunch of rocks".

Happy polling. :)

twisted_utopia 08-19-2005 08:27 PM

I like both of them, but Stephanie´s free and wild spirit amazes me.

michelle 08-20-2005 06:16 AM

Stephanie :)

I love her free spirit, her sense of humour, her love of life, her love and care for children, her sweet soul, her sometimes so funny comments, her way of being always herself...that she sticks to her own rules, her charming appearance, her intelligence, her cleverness ....her highs and lows, ups and downs, over and outs...the rhythm of her heartbeat....:)

Lisele 08-20-2005 07:12 AM

Caroline :)

First of all, I'm a lot like Caroline - we were born the same year, same month. I am 11 days older though :) We're both first borns and we both have that first born thing that looks down on younger siblings when they act inappropriately or step out of line. In many ways, our lives parallel each other although I don't have her share of tragedies. I don't have a husband like hers and I'm not rich and famous. Unfortunately, I do have to work for a living :) She's me in a lot of ways minus the title and the luxurious living.

dw2108 08-20-2005 08:01 AM

Is it alright to prefer BOTH? This is a tough choice. It's like asking if you want EITHER the hamburger OR the mayo -- but not BOTH! Sebastian, I'm not going near the "physical-wise" part of the poll since ladies and children are present and that part of the poll is self-evident from the photos I have seen here.

David

psycheanderos2001 08-20-2005 08:37 AM

stephanie

I love Princess Stephanie !
she is so beautiful and sensitive ... a perfect modern princess

kiss :p
psyché

marina18 08-20-2005 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace
For me it's definetely Caroline.
First of all I think she is stunning and I adore her fashion style. Plus I really like her personality, her intelligence, her interests, her sense of duty and most of all her strengh: she's overcome so much, in a such intimate and classy way, I can't but wholeheartedly admire her.
I also like Steph, but I just don't agree with many of her latest choices...

Kisses

Couldn't agree more! Definitely classy Caroline! The funny thing is, when my mother was young she was also 'fan' of Caroline..

dreed777 08-20-2005 10:15 AM

It's difficult to choose because they both have so many positive attributes. I admire both of them greatly for different reasons, but both for being such obviously wonderful responsible hands-on parents - to me that is the most important thing in life and shows true class and character. :)

Gabriella 08-20-2005 10:27 AM

I added another option for you guys - No preference - I like them both equally. :)

kittencrews 08-20-2005 11:29 AM

Caroline all the way!!

simon 08-20-2005 11:37 AM

Stéphanie, my baby !!! :)

Because, She is : lovely- sexy- sweet- cute- attractive- charming- intelligent - gorgeous- hot- careing - amazing - breathtaking- génial - funny - awsome -strong - weak - full of joy - senstive - shy - outgoing - spontanious - crazy - sporty - defensive - loving - natural - herself - our sweet and for ever and always favourite princess over here on the 'ROCK' - stunning -active - provocative ( even if not on purpose) - a heartbraker - accessable - stubbern - honest - surprising - a wonderful mommy- tender - wild and free

...and above all I just looooove her smile ;her face; and the rest of her body-specially her legs :p and her .... (won't tell you :p:D)

RADKER18 08-20-2005 12:09 PM

Stephanie she is just so interesting and funny and you can be around her and forget she is a princess you can hang out with her.

armelle MORAND 08-20-2005 03:34 PM

For me, it's definetely Caroline for her classic and stunning look. For her way of living and her graceful.