The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princely Family of Monaco (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/)
-   -   Caption this picture (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/caption-this-picture-6817.html)

michelle 08-08-2005 06:29 PM

Caption this picture
 
5 Attachment(s)
1. 'Stephanie, your brother is sooo sweet'
2. 'Oh yes, and...'
3...' you want me to ...?'
4. ' Yes, you could help me tie a nod'
5. 'No prob, honey....' :p

michelle 08-08-2005 06:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
' Mommy, do you really think these glasses make me look cool?!'

michelle 08-08-2005 06:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
' I've got her...:D'

Lillia 08-08-2005 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle
1. 'Stephanie, your brother is sooo sweet'
2. 'Oh yes, and...'
3...' you want me to ...?'
4. ' Yes, you could help me tie a nod'
5. 'No prob, honey....' :p

that is so funny!

I like that:)

monaco70s 08-08-2005 11:23 PM

Great job Michelle :D

iceflower 08-09-2005 03:32 AM

Oh Michelle, you are the best in that :D :D

nina86lila 08-09-2005 03:54 AM

So great caption !!:)

dw2108 08-09-2005 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle
' I've got her...:D'

But can I keep her forever!

David

dw2108 08-09-2005 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle
1. 'Stephanie, your brother is sooo sweet'
2. 'Oh yes, and...'
3...' you want me to ...?'
4. ' Yes, you could help me tie a nod'
5. 'No prob, honey....' :p

The only photo on the bottom row should read Stephanie saying: KEEP SMILING FOR THE CAMERAS WHILE I GET STOLEN CREDIT CARDS BACK FROM YOU!

michelle 08-09-2005 05:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
1. ' Oh my god there are less than 11 players in our team...'
2. ' ...but now we'll win this game, guys...allez, allez...'
3. ' Heheeeeeeeeeeeeee....'


(source: olyncom)

michelle 08-09-2005 07:08 AM

10 Attachment(s)
What about these ?

Try to find a caption! The contest is opend :p !



lashinka2002 08-09-2005 10:54 AM

For the fourth one
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...&stc=1&thumb=1

"I'm sooo hungry feeeed me!"
with Andrea looking on "What is your problem man? - Contain yourself!"

ailstalia 08-09-2005 01:58 PM

for the second one,

steph: check out my nice hairdo :D

michelle 08-09-2005 05:13 PM

Oki...I do Nr. 9:

' Tama, I hope they recognize me... I don't want to read about me as your new boyfriend tomorrow just because those dumb journalists don't get that I have grown. I am Andrea ......:rolleyes::cool:'

CasiraghiTrio 08-09-2005 05:25 PM

Ok Tante Steph I pinky swear!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Steph: Pierre, it's really important to pinky swear!

Pierre: OK, ok. But why can't I tell anyone? Not even Charlotte or maman? They probably have the hots for circus men too! Why do you think Maman is patron of the ballet? It has nothing to do with talent; she just loves men in tights!

:D

CasiraghiTrio 08-09-2005 05:28 PM

Woopy cushion!
 
1 Attachment(s)
Ernst junior: ARGH!!!!!!!! Pierre and his stupid fart jokes!

Charlotte: Hey, don't give Pierre credit for my brilliance! GOTCHA!

sebastian 08-09-2005 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Steph: Pierre, it's really important to pinky swear!

Pierre: OK, ok. But why can't I tell anyone? Not even Charlotte or maman? They probably have the hots for circus men too! Why do you think Maman is patron of the ballet? It has nothing to do with talent; she just loves men in tights!

:D


Haha ...lol. I just love this one - it's amazing :D :D :D

sebastian 08-09-2005 05:30 PM

The first one:

" I love you baby....and this is quite alright... I love you baby...( lalala)..."

CasiraghiTrio 08-09-2005 05:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Albert: Holy Taledo! That trapeze artist has so much......

Andrea: Talent?

Albert: Uh.... yeah.

Pierre: Oh brother. You guys are pathetic. If growing up means acting like a jackass just because someone has big tits, I think I'll stay ten, thanks.

sebastian 08-09-2005 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Albert: Holy Taledo! That trapeze artist has so much......

Andrea: Talent?

Albert: Uh.... yeah.

Pierre: Oh brother. You guys are pathetic. If growing up means acting like a jackass just because someone has big tits, I think I'll stay ten, thanks.

Ahhhhhh, hahaha. This one is better than everything before. You're a specialist CasiraghiTrio :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises