The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Harry and Prince William (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   Jessica Craig (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/jessica-craig-6597.html)

sparks 07-25-2005 01:08 AM

Jessica Craig

Hey, what was really going on w/ Jessica Craig and Prince William

Will u guys also post some pics of her?

segolen 07-26-2005 03:26 AM

they used to date for a very short time ( some1 might say they didn't, but they did LOL) . Anyway , she is a very rich girl, daughter of the owner of Lewa Down game reserve in Kenya. She is studying in London ( I'm not sure if she graduaded yet or not ). Wills and Jecca C. are still good friends. This is what I know so far.

Harry's polo shirt 07-26-2005 04:20 AM

William used to use Kate as a cover for his and Jecca's relationship; Kate knows how difficult it is for him to have relationships so she helped him out. Now that Will and Jecca aren't together, he is with Kate.

Princess BellyFlop 07-26-2005 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
William used to use Kate as a cover for his and Jecca's relationship; Kate knows how difficult it is for him to have relationships so she helped him out. Now that Will and Jecca aren't together, he is with Kate.

What! Kate helping Will covering his relationship with Jecca and now having one with him. Smells unhealthy. Hope it's not another Diana vs Charles infatuation, they do not work.

Harry's polo shirt 07-26-2005 01:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
While Will was "dating" Kate, he kept going to Africa to visit Jecca. Sounds odd to me.

Here are some pics of her at a wedding. Don't remember who's.

segolen 07-28-2005 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
While Will was "dating" Kate, he kept going to Africa to visit Jecca. Sounds odd to me.

I don't think is odd. Kate and Wills had some "rocks" in their relationship , like everyone else and they needed some time off each other and they got it. (I'm talking about last year when Wills went to Kenya) . It doesn't meen if you spend some times with your old friends you are cheating on your girlfriend( boyfriend).
As I remember, he took Kate on the wedding of his friend last march, and Jecca was there as well , but as a friend not as a girlfriend. Kate was his girl. ;)

CarolinaBlu 07-29-2005 02:17 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I think those pics were from the wedding of William's friend Hugh Van Custem. Here are some more plus one of Jecca at her family's place:

sparks 07-29-2005 07:46 PM

which do u guys prefer Jessica or Kate?

audrey2731 07-29-2005 10:10 PM

kate (on my part!!!)

Candice 07-30-2005 12:34 PM

I heard Jecca Craig is a lot older than William. Does anyone know how old she is?
I prefer Kate as well!

Harry's polo shirt 07-30-2005 11:16 PM

I think william and Jecca are the same age. However I read that in a blog, so it isn't very reliable! I like Kate much more than Jecca too. Whats up with Tara Palmer-Tomlinson-she gets on my nerves.

CarolinaBlu 07-31-2005 12:08 AM

I prefer Kate too, Jecca looks a little strange.

Incas 07-31-2005 12:18 AM

What's with her hat? She wore the same one, or at least very similar, to the other van Custem brother's wedding. It didn't match either outfits.

sparks 07-31-2005 01:11 AM

Tara Palmer-Tomlinson? who is she?

segolen 07-31-2005 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incas
What's with her hat? She wore the same one, or at least very similar, to the other van Custem brother's wedding. It didn't match either outfits.

may be the hat is her " signature". I've seen her without a hat and she looks much better. I love hats, but this particular hat is a bit " country " to me;) and to her LOL

segolen 07-31-2005 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparks
Tara Palmer-Tomlinson? who is she?

I dunno who she is, but will check later on "google" and will send you a posty

sara1981 07-31-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by segolen
I dunno who she is, but will check later on "google" and will send you a posty

i read Prince William's biography said Tara Palmer-Tomlinson is friend of Prince William and also godfather of Prince Charles and she went to skiing with Prince Charles and Prince William,Prince Harry

Sara Boyce

Serena 08-04-2005 02:44 AM

I think she`s pretty ... but I prefer Kate, too! ;)

CasiraghiTrio 08-05-2005 09:05 PM

Jecca is much prettier, but I think I prefer Kate. There is something very sweet about Kate. Kate also seems more able to handle the pressure to be discreet, which is so vital for any royal relationship. I think Kate is someone William can completely trust with his deepest, darkest secrets, and I have the feeling she would never betray any hint of his secrets to anyone, not even her best gal pal or a particularly close servant/friend.

sparks 08-05-2005 10:14 PM

^^Yeah, u might be right...but we never know what Kate is acutally like..we've never met her..But just the look of her face can't tell us of who she really is..looks can be decieving..but u never know..u kno..I think Jecca is pretty too..and tall!!!