The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Chit Chat (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/)
-   -   Your very only favourite princess (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f235/your-very-only-favourite-princess-6362.html)

carlota 06-29-2005 08:27 AM

Your very only favourite princess

If you had to choose a princess, just one, that can be a historical princess, a nowadays princess, crown or not crown princess, a late princess, a young or old princess... who would you choose? who is your absolutely favourite one, the first one in your top list? who atracts you most or find more interesting?

my vote goes for CP MAXIMA :rolleyes:

H.M. Margrethe 06-29-2005 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota
If you had to choose a princess, just one, that can be a historical princess, a nowadays princess, crown or not crown princess, a late princess, a young or old princess... who would you choose? who is your absolutely favourite one, the first one in your top list? who atracts you most or find more interesting?

my vote goes for CP MAXIMA :rolleyes:

My vote goes for CP Mary :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hillary_nugent 06-29-2005 08:35 AM

All time favourite princess...hm...now that's difficult...but i would have to say Charlotte Casiraghi...not a titled princess but if her mum had chose to she could have been Princess Charlotte ^^ either Charlotte or her mother or grandmother hahaha...it's hard to pick...

Cissan 06-29-2005 09:18 AM

My favourite is Mary

HMQueenElizabethII 06-29-2005 09:26 AM

I vote for Princess Mary too.

fanletizia 06-29-2005 09:30 AM

Obviously, my vote goes for CP LETIZIA

Alexandria 06-29-2005 09:38 AM

Perhaps members could also write why a princess is their very favourite? Otherwise it is just a list of names and that doesn't propel discussion nor can we learn something about them or view them in a different perspective other than Member X likes Princess X.

cute_girl 06-29-2005 09:42 AM

Crown Princess Letizia

zarzuela 06-29-2005 09:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My favourite princess is Letizia. She is smart and beautiful. I admire her for learning so fast how to behave like a princess.

tbhrc 06-29-2005 09:53 AM

Princess Caroline of Hannover, because she is soooo beautiful, intelligent and such a great mom to her kids!!!

carlota 06-29-2005 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandria
Perhaps members could also write why a princess is their very favourite? Otherwise it is just a list of names and that doesn't propel discussion nor can we learn something about them or view them in a different perspective other than Member X likes Princess X.

that would be a good idea.... :)

Sue- 06-29-2005 10:23 AM

For me Princess Letizia because she's intelligent, beautiful and has an interesting past with her job as journalist. Since the wedding with Felipe I really follow the Royal stuff. I just wanted to learn more about Letizia and the whole SRF.

Australian 06-29-2005 10:34 AM

I would say Mary, without a doubt.

F&L GaŽlle 06-29-2005 11:08 AM

For me Crown Princess Letizia

legnavirginia2006 06-29-2005 11:15 AM

My favorite royal lady is Maria Teresa of Luxembourg. She is a clear example of a great mother and a excelent ruler.

LaChicaMadrilena 06-29-2005 11:27 AM

For me- CP Letizia. She is so intelligent, beautiful and has so handsome husbent. Surely we can say, that she is the most hardworking princess. She really does good job for her country.

dutch royal 06-29-2005 11:34 AM

my favorite princess is CP Maxima. She is ( i think ) a example for the foreigners who come into oure country and learne oure language.:D :D

kwanfan 06-29-2005 12:00 PM

Crown Princess Mette-Marit. I think she was very brave before her wedding, owning up to her past. On a superficial note I loved her wedding dress. She seems so in love with Haakon and the two of them seem like wonderful parents to Marius and Ingrid Alexandra. I admire the causes that Mette-Marit has embraced such as HIV/AIDS. I just started following royalty recently and her trip to Malwi showed me what a caring individual she seems to be.

Princess Maxima 06-29-2005 02:03 PM

Definitely, Princess Maxima

sara1981 06-29-2005 03:58 PM

my favourite Crown Princess/Princess is!

Mathilde
Mary
Maxima
Diana

I really like Princess Diana because she very glamorous Princess and she was globe woman in the world and she is mostly photographer woman!

Sara Boyce