The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Princess Alexandra Current Events 3 : June 2005 - Aug.2005 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/princess-alexandra-current-events-3-june-2005-aug-2005-a-6328.html)

Gabriella 06-25-2005 11:43 AM

Princess Alexandra Current Events 3 : June 2005 - Aug.2005
 
Here is the new thread for news and pictures of Ernst and Caroline's daughter Princess Alexandra of Hannover. You can find the previous thread here: http://theroyalforums.com/forums/sho...343#post232343

Happy Posting!:)

photofan 06-25-2005 11:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm kind of sad for the close situation, but she's right it's gonna be a new and fresh start!!!!;)

Sorry for my english.

tbhrc 06-25-2005 02:09 PM

10 Attachment(s)
So new thread "new" pics. Alex in the snow with mommy and daddy.

photofan 06-26-2005 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
So new thread "new" pics. Alex in the snow with mommy and daddy.

Great pix cute:)

Do you have many pictures of alexandra in strollers?

And if you have them just post them!!!;)

Thanks a lot!!!

tbhrc 06-26-2005 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by photofan
Great pix cute:)

Do you have many pictures of alexandra in strollers?

And if you have them just post them!!!;)

Thanks a lot!!!

You're welcome. I think the pics I have, have been posted before and because of our new rules I won't post them again. But if I can find pics that havn't been posted before, I'll post them!!:D:)

photofan 06-26-2005 07:10 PM

oK, I WILL APRECIATED!!! :)

THANX!

photofan 06-27-2005 05:39 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Caroline is such a great mother with alexandra,

They are so cute, like mother like daughter

This photos prove it!!!!:)

nina86lila 06-28-2005 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by photofan
Caroline is such a great mother with alexandra,

They are so cute, like mother like daughter

This photos prove it!!!!:)

Thanks for those puics and I'm agree with you Alexandra is so cute and Caroline a loving mum !!:)

photofan 06-28-2005 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nina86lila
Thanks for those puics and I'm agree with you Alexandra is so cute and Caroline a loving mum !!:)

yOU'RE WELOME!!;)

photofan 06-30-2005 06:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think that alexandra it's the cuttest baby/child ever!!!!!:) ;)

and not like most people say: "Oh poor little girl she looks like her father"....

Loosers:rolleyes:

dreed777 06-30-2005 07:08 PM

I think she does look a lot like her father, but she has "cuted up" a whole lot in the last few years and I think she's really attractive now. :)

photofan 07-01-2005 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreed777
I think she does look a lot like her father, but she has "cuted up" a whole lot in the last few years and I think she's really attractive now. :)

Attractive?????:rolleyes: :confused:

(She's five) Canīt be "Attractive"
No offense:o

dreed777 07-01-2005 05:40 PM

I used the word "attractive" because, in my opinion, the word "pretty" and the word "beautiful" just don't really describe her looks. However, I certainly don't find her to be unattractive or ugly. Like I said, she's more "cute" to me. :)
P.S. My dictionary gives the meaning of "attractive" as "pleasing to the eye or mind; charming" Why would this not mean a 5-year-old?

tbhrc 07-02-2005 03:18 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Some older pics:

Little Alex having fun at the swimming pool.

nina86lila 07-02-2005 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
Some older pics:

Little Alex having fun at the swimming pool.

So great pixs !! Thanks thbrc !!;)

iceflower 07-02-2005 05:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One of the pool pics without a watermark, especially for you tbhrc :)

tbhrc 07-02-2005 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower
One of the pool pics without a watermark, especially for you tbhrc :)

Thank you very much!!!! That's so great! Haha!!!:):D

photofan 07-02-2005 06:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
All pictures are great!!!! So beautiful!!! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreed777
I used the word "attractive" because, in my opinion, the word "pretty" and the word "beautiful" just don't really describe her looks. However, I certainly don't find her to be unattractive or ugly. Like I said, she's more "cute" to me. :)
P.S. My dictionary gives the meaning of "attractive" as "pleasing to the eye or mind; charming" Why would this not mean a 5-year-old?

Sorry:o I didnīt know that:confused:

And youīre right, she's soo cute!!!;)

Tbhrc, Do you have this pictures large?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...gen/Beach1.jpg

Thanx a million!!!!:)

tbhrc 07-03-2005 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by photofan
Tbhrc, Do you have this pictures large?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...gen/Beach1.jpg

Thanx a million!!!!:)

You can find most of those pix at this site:

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/royal12b.htm :)

photofan 07-03-2005 08:01 AM

6 Attachment(s)
thank you very much!!! :)

Alexandra it's definitly "the center of attention", with

mommy, daddy and sister!!!!:)

So cute;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises