The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Weddings (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f31/)
-   -   Princess Badiya of Jordan & Khalid Blair June 24, 2005 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f31/princess-badiya-of-jordan-and-khalid-blair-june-24-2005-a-6321.html)

Monalisa 06-22-2005 04:10 PM

Princess Badiya of Jordan & Khalid Blair June 24, 2005

I read that princess lalla salma of morocco would be received by queen rania next days to attend the wedding of the daughter of prince hassan with Khalid Blair,when this wedding is expected?

Humera 06-22-2005 07:31 PM

there's no news so far on Prince Hassan's website.

carlota 06-24-2005 07:03 AM

today royal wedding of princess badiya!

Nad25 06-24-2005 03:05 PM

She looks lovely, I like her dress, congrats to the couple:).

Nad25 06-24-2005 03:10 PM

Thanx Amira for the pics, Its also nice to see Queen Noor with the rest of the royal family.

Humera 06-24-2005 03:41 PM

Oh its so nice to see the entire family there.
Shouldnt we have a separate wedding thread for the couple?

Humera 06-24-2005 03:54 PM

Princess Badiya of Jordan & Khalid Blair June 24, 2005

6 Attachment(s)
Here are the beautiful pictures from the wedding of Princess Badiya, daughter of Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath of Jordan, to Khalid Blair.

Humera 06-24-2005 04:03 PM

royal guests I can make out from one of the pics are Lalla Salma, Princess Benedikte of Denmark, the Aga Khan, Princess Laurentien and Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands..

Humera 06-24-2005 04:15 PM

Lalla Salma looked great. She's dressing much better lately.

khadijalove 06-24-2005 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humera (Post 231991)

well im sorry but that dress is so olddd my granmother had it

T-R-O-U-B-L-E 06-24-2005 04:36 PM

Alf Mabrouk To the Couple and Alf Mabrouk To Sidi Hassan,3ogbal ma tefrah b2awladhum YA RUB :)

Reina 06-24-2005 04:47 PM

WOW! QN was there! I am so happy. (Where was Hashim?) I really like all the pics especially the one where QN and PMuna is sitting next to each other and the family pic. But it is telling that PMUna is front and center. But I am glad they did show respect to QN. Anyway I a very happy occassion indeed!

T-R-O-U-B-L-E 06-24-2005 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reina
WOW! QN was there! I am so happy. (Where was Hashim?) I really like all the pics especially the one where QN and PMuna is sitting next to each other and the family pic. But it is telling that PMUna is front and center. But I am glad they did show respect to QN. Anyway I a very happy occassion indeed!

Hashim was there,he's in one of the pics in the last row next to a lady then Hamzah and next to him u can see Noor.

carlota 06-24-2005 05:08 PM

it seemed a lovely wedding. it's a pity we dont have any other pictures. i was surprised by all the royal families in attendance, specially if it's not a mediatised (sp?) wedding...

amina1 06-24-2005 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humera (Post 231991)

I think she looked weird, her hair.., and I don't get what is she wearing.
Her previous appearances lately were much better, she always wore high quality kaftans, except for this one ... may be it's just me...

Reina 06-24-2005 05:16 PM

I thought htat was him. PHassan is very popular with alot of the RF's in Europe, so I guess it is understandable that alot are there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Hashim was there,he's in one of the pics in the last row next to a lady then Hamzah and next to him u can see Noor.

amina1 06-24-2005 05:18 PM

Queen noor wore that dress many times, and I hope princess noor didn't wear the same red outfit as she wore on Jordan's independence day!!
Anyway, all the family is there, that's what matters.
I love QRania' outfit, specially the skirt***

Gremlin 06-24-2005 05:24 PM

Many royal guests, Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco, Princess Benedikte of Denmark, Prince Kardam and Princess Miriam of Bulgaria, The Aga Khan, Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien of The Netherlands, Prince Maurits, Prince Bernhard, Princess Annette, Prince Pieter Christiaan and his fiancee Anita van Eyck and Prince Floris and his fiancee Aimee Sohngen from The Netherlands, Prince Jean, Prince Guillaume, Princess Sibilla and Prince Felix of Luxembourg, Prince Bernhard and Princess Stefanie of Baden, quite a turnout!!

shy 06-24-2005 05:29 PM

Am afraid Princess Noor wore the same red outfit. I've just seen it on tv and it looks really good, every1 looked really nice. I must say i was very surprised to see QN and all her childern at this wedding in particular, sitting next to PS. Anyway i think it was really nice to see every1 there i just wonder what they all wore for the evening reception?! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amina1
Queen noor wore that dress many times, and I hope princess noor didn't wear the same red outfit as she wore on Jordan's independence day!!

Anyway, all the family is there, that's what matters.
I love QRania' outfit, specially the skirt***

T-R-O-U-B-L-E 06-24-2005 05:38 PM

they showed it on TV?? Darn! how come I keep missing all that!! How Did Hamzah look??