Questions about Queen Rania and her family
1. how many siblings Does QR have?
2. who did they marry?
3. families mostly doctors?
4. how well-off are they?
5. why left Jordan to Kuwait?(why came back?)
6. Why American Univ. in Cairo?(best in the region?)
7. are the Yasin family the celebrity in Amman society now?
8. are they receiveing any benefit from the royals? (mmm.. the clothes for one since she only wears it once...)
9. what is the size of her shoes?
10. The size of her clothes?
11. her 3 sizes(mmm....)
12. how big is her house now?
13. Has the bridge to go to the Abdoun area being improved?(I saw the pic. before and it had not been renovated...)
14. how many shoes, handbags and dresses does she have?(mostly freebies as some mentioned here...?)
15. how long does it take for her before going out in the limelight?(30min. 1 hr, 2hr...?)
16. Is she born under a strong star?(normal person to princess to Queen at ease)
17. How long does she bath each day?
18. How long is she being massaged each day?
19. how many servants does she have?
20. How many hours of sleep does she have each day?
21. What does she eat(if any...)to keep her figure?
22. how often does she excercise?(1 hour everyday jogging... asides from that...)
23. is Qrania the exceptional beauty back home(well the KA chose her...)
24. does she have any pet?
25. How often is she out of coutry? (half of the year...?)
26. Is she promoting tourism aggressively? ( she should since it is best to get to know the country when you are there!)
27. How many bodyguard does she have? (two? )
28. How many countries has she been since the coronation?
29. How many galas has she attended so far?
30. How many charity functions has she chaired so far?
31. How many other functions has she chaired so far?
32. How many magazine covers has she graced?
33. How many interviews has she given? (to which news sources?)
34. Yes QRania is friend with everyone but who are her closer companions?
35. Do girls in Abdoun area follow her for the trend?
36. Is doctor being highly respected in the regions?
37. Wonder why QR never thought of being a doctor...
38. Is she too Americanized? (promotions...)
39. Is she too outspoken?
40. How many houses does she have?
41. which hotels does she usually stay at when away? (such as London, NY, D.C....)
42. How tall is she?
43. How much does she weight?
44. What is the difference between QRania and the rest of the wives of the Middle East?
45. Why does she have the best figure? (KA likes more model figures than rest of the kings of the world? )
46. the other wives are also quite pretty but never so not as shining as Rania... how do other Arab women in high position percieve QR?
47. Does Rania do any house work? (I saw KA cleaning dishesin the pic!)
48. which side of bed does QR sleep?
49. what is her favorite drink?
50. How often does she cut her hair?
51. do QR children go to local British school or being house educated?
52. are boys going to be sent to British boarding school soon?
53. how long are her legs?
54. does she fly with private jet or regular planes?
55. what are her favorite department stores?
56. Where are her favorite vacation places?
57. How many people of Jordan are QR supporters?
58. What is her favorite colour?
59. What time does she wake up in the morning?
60. What time does she usually go to sleep?
61. How often does she see her husband?
62. How many people follow her when she is out on solo engagement?
63. Who was she engaged when she first met KA(then Prince A)?
64. Wonder who this guy marrried later on...
65. wonder what he thinks of her now...
66. Is KA a father figure for QR?
67. Does KA give QR a lot of lectures as to how to goven a country?
68. Is QR considered very modern?(meaning westernized?)
69. has she given PHaya a fashion advice?
70. Are they good friends now?(or good colleagues?)
71. is she a good daughter-in-law?(it seems that way...)
72. out of 4 children, who looks more like QR?
73. how long does it take to curl her hair?
74. is she an avid reader of books?
75. which authors does she like?
76. what kind of music does she like?
77. which singers does she like?
78. what kinds of sport does she play?
79. what is her belt size?
80. where does her mental strengh come from?
81. she is smart, but how smart is she? (IQ? EQ?)
82. Who is her favorite desinger?
83. Why is so she elegant? (the way she sits, the way she stands...coming)
84. Do all these trainers fly in from all over?
85. How many foreign service people in the royal compound?
86. How are they being chosen(I imagine by reference..)
87. What shampoo and rinse does she use (to maintain such a gorgous hair)?
88. Which soap brand does she use? (Dove?)
89. what are her favorite perfumes?
90. How often does she spend time with her children?
91. How large is her closet?
92. What is her favorite dishes?
93. Does she ever drink? (at the state dinners in Europe, I imagine...or does she not touch them at all?)
94. What are her favorite snacks(if there are any...)
95. When is she the happiest? (she looks happy all the time...)
96. How many degrees has she received from the academic institutions since her time of Queeenship? (she is Dr. Rania...)
97. Since she seems to have good fashion sense, is it safe to say that she has a great artistic talent?
98. What do you think the difficulties QR faced when she first entered the royal compund? (was it such a difference has she married a doctor(like her father) instead? perhaps a lot simpler?)
99. Why does KA love QR so much? (asides from her look)
100. What is the future for QR?
101 - what brand of cosmetic does she use?
51 and 52 My guess:
kids off to british boarding school after primary education in Amman.
54. She has her own private jet!
39-She's not outspoken enough.
She "usually" gets up between 6:30 and 7 AM but it depends on her schedule. If she's traveling, it may be earlier. Came across a piece on her from a few years ago and she was giving an interview after 4 hours of sleep. In another article, she was up and at 'em in Jordan after 5 hours of sleep--so she doesn't seem to need very much.
Her favorite bag is the first Louis Vuitton her husband gave her. (you didn't ask but another piece of QR trivia I came across).
Her favorite fragrance as of a year ago was "sabu" by Henry Dunay.
One of her friend's from years ago has been photographed with her and seems to help her with personal shopping--perhaps is her "stylist."
Like QN, she has her hair "done" daily but how often it is cut is anyone's guess. Likely, they just trim when she feels it's needed.
One of her favorite hobbies is scrapbooking photo albums. Another is reading novels.
Oh, and she isn't afraid of flying. In fact, when she was pregnant with Salma and flying into a mountainous region somewhere during a storm, most of her entourage turned green but QR said it didn't bother her at all as she and her husband enjoyed flying around in helicopters in all sorts of conditions.
I know that she is 5'7
here's a link to an article where some of your questions are answered.
West Bank hometown takes pride in Princess Rania
West Bank hometown takes pride in Princess Rania
I think question 49 was about QR's preferred beverage. I don't know if it's her all time favorite but recently read an article where she went into the kitchen at some gathering and asked for cranberry juice. Fortunately, they had some on hand; she thanked them and then took her juice and went back to the party.
Where do QR and KA have homes? Amman and Aqaba, yes....but in London (I think I read they did have one there) or in any other countries? They don't seem to have as many as QN/KH.....
I'll take a stab at some of the questions on page 1:
Queen Rania seems to be into a variety of music.
An old article mentioned that she liked "zoning out" to Lauren Hill while driving.
According to recent articles her latest taste in music has been influenced by Prince Hussein, so she's been listening to Coldplay and even 50cent among many others.
Some of her favourites are Elie Saab, Givenchy, and more recently, Roland Mouret.
I suspect Prada must be on that list too because after Elie Saab, that's the label she seems to wear the most.
Contrary to what some people think, QR hasn't worn a lot of things by the usual big names like Chanel, Valentino, Gucci etc.
Infact she's been into many smaller, lesser known labels over the last little while (some of which even I hadn't heard of)
Honorary academic degrees:
I know of two:
1. Honorary Degree of Doctor of Laws (LLD), University of Exeter, UK - July 12, 2001
2. Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters, LaRoche College, Pittsbugh - May 4, 2002
I dont know about favourites but apparently she has used hair products by a brand called Diamond beauty.
On their website they have a huge list of celebrities who use their products. I've never come across this brand name in the media though so I dont know how valid their claims are.
42.Queen Rania is 1.75cm.
77.Her favourite singers are 50 Cent,Coldplay,Alicia Keys and Norah Jones.
44.Because she is the most modern and helpful.(just my opinion)
5.Al-Yasin family left from Kuwait because of the war.(Iraq-Kuwait)Queen Rania was in American University when the war started after they left.
Her heros are her dad Faisal and her mum Iman.
She wanted to be a gymnastic when she was little.
She always carries little Quran,her husband and children are photos being lucky.
We have been though this for numerous times: until there are actual prooves Queen Rania, or any Lady from the Jordanian Royal Family, has undergone any sort of plastic surgery, speculations about the surgeries are not allowed.
If you read our Community Rules and FAQs carefully, you will see that we don't allow speculations and rumours, unless you base them on trustworthy sources.
It is obvious that some members are having a difficult time following the previous moderator warning.
If you have a problem with a moderator's decision, you can send them a pm, DO NOT complain about it publicly.
Please note the following from the Forums' Rules:
The trouble with speculative topics like cosmetic procedures is that there is no limit to how far members will go in asserting claims based on little more than a picture taken from an angle that supports their argument.
Since I doubt there are many plastic surgeons in our midst, least of all one who has performed a proceedure on Rania or any other royal, I suggest we move on to the topic of this thread.
Any members who choose to ignore this warning will put their membership privileges at risk.
Jordanian Forum Moderators
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017