The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f239/)
-   -   Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde Current Events: May 2005-Jun 2005 (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f239/crown-prince-philippe-and-crown-princess-mathilde-current-events-may-2005-jun-2005-a-5967.html)

Alexandria 05-17-2005 09:46 PM

Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde Current Events: May 2005-Jun 2005

Welcome to Part 5 of News and Pictures of Crown Prince Phillippe and Crown Princess Mathilde.

The previous thread can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5401&page=1&pp=20.

Happy posting! :)

HMQueenElizabethII 05-18-2005 11:05 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Princess Mathilde today:

Alisa 05-18-2005 11:41 AM

After all these years I feel redundant talking about how elegant, beautiful, and serene the Duchess looks. But it is true, event after event, year after year the Duchess is still captivating, beautiful, and elegant with the most lovely and peaceful demeanor.:)

Amilia 05-18-2005 12:08 PM

Again , I think the baby will due in september . If you compare Mathilde with Mary , you see Mathilde has already a bigger belly:)

But ofcourse , I can be wrong;)

Amiliaxxx

Snoepy 05-18-2005 12:45 PM

elisabeth and gabriel also were bron almost a month to early

carlota 05-18-2005 12:56 PM

mathilde looks as good as usual, so elegant, radiant and happy... :)

GrandDuchess 05-18-2005 12:59 PM

Yes, Mathilde certainly looks great - relaxed and happy as can be!

sara1981 05-18-2005 02:01 PM

Crown Princess Mathilde will dues in September and Crown Princess Mary will dues October after her and Crown Princess Letizia will dues in November after both and also Crown Princess Merit-Marit will dues in December! and Crown Princess Maxima will dues in July not June!

Sara Boyce

Cathérine Bergeyck 05-18-2005 02:52 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Princess Mathilde of Belgium taking part in the launch of a sensibilization campaign for the Millenium's Targets for Development, Wednesday 18 May 2005, in the Royal Park, downtown Brussels.

Cathérine Bergeyck 05-18-2005 02:54 PM

9 Attachment(s)
More photos....

Amira 05-18-2005 03:14 PM

soooooooooooo beautiful :) radiant , elegant as usual , nice to see her with the little belly again ...

Hannelore 05-18-2005 03:16 PM

Upcoming events:

May 19th : prince Filip & princess Mathilde

Visit to the city Ciney

May 24th : prince Filip

Opening of the KunstenFestivaldesArts (Art Festival)

May 24th : prince Filip & princess Mathilde (with other members of the family)

Lunch for the members of the jury of the queen Elisabeth contest

May 26th : prince Filip & princess Mathilde

Gala night of the king Boudewijn fund in Antwerp

May 26th : prince Filip

Meeting with students who participate in the student exchange programs of the prince's fund

May 27th : princess Mathilde

Hands out the honorary doctorate to Mrs Carol Bellamy, Unicef director

May 29th : prince Filip

Gives the start of the 20 kms of Brussels (marathon)

June 2nd : princess Mathilde

visit to the Triodos Bank in Brussels (cfr. microcredits)

Emily 05-18-2005 03:22 PM

Alisa, I completely agree. There is some serenity about Mathilde that is just there every time -- along with an elegance. I so much enjoy the photos. Thank you Catherine and everyone else. I also think it is hard to compare her "tummy size" with Mary since this is Mathilde's third baby and Mary's first!

Hannelore 05-18-2005 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathérine Bergeyck
Princess Mathilde of Belgium taking part in the launch of a sensibilization campaign for the Millenium's Targets for Development, Wednesday 18 May 2005, in the Royal Park, downtown Brussels.

Video:

http://www.la1.be/rtbf_2000/bin/view...id=0150043_sac

Click on the pic under 'JT en video' -> journal du 18/05/2005 soir -> Exposition inaugurée par la princesse Mathilde.

The theme of the activities in the park were better relationships between the rich north and the poor south of the world. Children were building a symbolic bridge and 'honest food' (fair trade) was available.

Mette2 05-18-2005 06:14 PM

Thank you HMQueenElizabethII and Cathérine for the wonderful pictures :). I completely agree with what everyone said about Mathilde :). I also really like the outfit she had on.
Looks like Philippe and Mathilde are in for a busy couple of days. Hope that means we get to see a lot of pictures :).

Mette2 05-18-2005 07:19 PM

7 Attachment(s)
With these new pictures of Mathilde I thought I'd just post some old ones of Philippe alone and with others :).

From Olycom:

1. At the birth of Elisabeth 2001.
2. In Mexico 2003 (Maybe we should start a new thread: Philippe's hats ;)).
3&4. In Australia 2002.
5. Philippe and other royals.
6. Philippe and Mathilde.
7. Philippe and Mathilde - Danish State Visit to Belgium.

Eliza 05-18-2005 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amilia
Again , I think the baby will due in september . If you compare Mathilde with Mary , you see Mathilde has already a bigger belly:)

But ofcourse , I can be wrong;)

Amiliaxxx

One really cannot compare Mathilde with Mary. For Mathilde this is her 3rd baby and her tummy will expand larger at a faster rate than Mary who's expecting her 1st baby.

That aside, CP Mathilde looks as usual fantastic!

martha-louise 05-19-2005 06:07 AM

How kind of you Mette2, some pictures I have never seen before. I like it very much!
Thank you a lot :)

Lena 05-19-2005 09:38 AM

8 Attachment(s)
More pics from eastnews

Yes, probably her belly is bigger, because it´s her third baby. Then again the Benelux-Royals seems to have a special tradition to a) calculate the birth date wrong or b) to inform us wrong. So it could easily be, that the baby would come in September.
But even when it would come in October...what I´ve read out, Mathilde´s baby is due in the beginning of October and Mary´s in the end. Almost a whole month difference-this could also explain, why Mathilde looks so much more pregnant.

marezdote 05-19-2005 10:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)
from hellomagazine.com

Mathilde Pretty in Pink as She Heads Downtown

Belgium's pregnant Princess Mathilde strolled through downtown Brussels on Wednesday, staying close to home on an official royal outing.

The princess, who announced her expectant status in mid-April, was looking casually stylish for the Royal Park occasion, which marked the launch of a development campaign.

While her trousers and rose-coloured cardigan, accessorised with a deep pink scarf, were certainly comfy, Mathilde's smart beige shoes demonstrated she hasn't given up high heels despite her burgeoning bump.

It's no surprise that Prince Philippe's wife is staying snazzy during her pregnancy. She's had plenty of experience with maternity fashion, as October's arrival will be her third little one.